• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
That doesn't make sense... I though the BRSTM simply sounded the same.
Like I said, why is there only crackling on the BRSTM but NOT the WAV?
When I did the BRSTM of Sonic constantly saying "You're too slow" that I've extracted from the smash_sound.brsar file, when I tried to make it a BRSTM, it also sounded crackly. I lowered the volume of the WAV a bit, and it all went according to plan =p

@Alaric : You can still get the Mos Eisley Cantina theme as a BRSTM in the "Other" section :awesome:

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Well, once the problem is fixed, I'll then resume gathering the files In the mean time, if you guys want to, I think that having a few BRSTMs from the Star Wars universe would be something the site could use, once it's back online. (Yeah, the site lacks a good amount of Star Wars BRSTMs, and the Star Wars soundtrack is usually extremely good.)
Shoot, if anyone wants them, I have the soundtrack for all 6 movies (The new Clone Wars movie and show doesn't count, IMO, and I didn't hear a good track out of those that wasn't recycled from the movies anyways :p) If you guys want them, I can do them (it would take some time, obviously, and some songs are 10 or 11 minutes), just let me know, ok?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Shoot, if anyone wants them, I have the soundtrack for all 6 movies (The new Clone Wars movie and show doesn't count, IMO, and I didn't hear a good track out of those that wasn't recycled from the movies anyways :p) If you guys want them, I can do them (it would take some time, obviously, and some songs are 10 or 11 minutes), just let me know, ok?
I was referring to the games, but that's a decent start, I guess. The only thing to note,..., they'll have to be downloaded from mediafire until the site is restored.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Yui Hirasawa

Does that mean that,..., once you get the subscriptions that were made into their proper places, the site will be back in a jiffy?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The current balance in the paypal account is £25.74 or $41.17, now after you paid $34.95 just 4 minutes ago... so do we just wait?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

That's probably an obvious one. At least we can work on other stuff while we wait (like making more BRSTMs or homework for college).

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Wait, I used some of the money to pay for megashares (some file hosting thingy)...
There's just over $41 left. How much is needed exactly?
There's only £25.74 left in British pounds, and $41.17 in US dollars.
I thought it was $35. If that's the case, we should have enough just, for one more month, but just to be safe, I'll donate a bit.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...63663d3faee8d4026841ac68a446f69dad17fb2afeca3

I tried but... failed.
If I try logging in, it says "You can't give yourself money" since I'm taking money from the PayPal account and paying myself with my own money in a way... since the PayPal account was set up by me, with my own bank card and stuff.

And If I try and donate via the bank card without logging in, i.e. if I pretend I don't have one, it then says I can't use a card that has a PayPal account....

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Ouch. That's gotta burn.

I wonder if I can be able to get a few assignments of homework done before the site returns? (I'd like to try and practice how to make a BRSTM file, but my homework load is kinda semi-loaded. However, in the mean time, if I get a good amount of it done, I might send an endless youtube link containing a piece of soundtrack that I think would be a great addition to BCM, along with where the estimate loop points are. If you think did a great estimation on the loop points, feel free to comment on it. I'll be back really soon. Good luck with the subscriptions.)

soneek

Smash Ace
TUK, you should able to add funds to your account. I saw a link on the main page of mine just now.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Well, we'll find out if the amount of cash in the donation pool increases, along with the return of the site.

DarkAceZ

Smash Cadet
Ya got me there! :p
When you press the play button it says "changevideo is not defined" so I'm guessing the player was removed from the page...

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Google Cache only caches pages, it doesn't actually store the pages themselves. Mind you, the pages are dynamically generated through PHP, and I assume the same goes for the BRSTM player.

Also, Google Cache doesn't load content that gets remotely loaded by other elements, for example, it can't load what only Flash or Java applets load.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I hate protests, ugh. I would rather sit on the sidelines and watch things burn than participate in the destruction, honestly...

Also I hope my donation went through and that exchange rate doesn't kick my ***. If it does, I'll just do $18.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Linkshot

Tell me that you're joking about sitting on the sidelines. IF ACTA SUCCEEDS IN WHAT IT'S TRYING TO DO, WE CAN KISS ALL OF OUR HARD WORK THAT WE'VE MADE FOR ALL OF THESE BRSTMS "goodbye" AND NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN!!!!

@soneek

I've just sent invitations to all of my friends on facebook. Tomorrow, DeviantART is next.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Linkshot

Linkshot, there are times when even pacifists have to stand up for what they believe in! This is something the jedi had to go through as well! If we are to restore BCM, we must make sure that ACTA isn't there to shut it down, permanently, on us before we know it!! We need all of the help we can get!! If you don't have any say in it by this Saturday,...., I don't want to think about what to think of you!!!! If it means leading a rebellion against ACTA, for those who depend on the bill's defeat to keep their years of hard work preserved, I shall do just that!!!!

(This theme is what I picture my actions against ACTA would be. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ezSGqbuo0g&feature=player_embedded )

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
They people who signed it are a bunch of ****heads.

They just ruined the lives of everyone around the world. I hope their ****ing happy with themselves. A ****load of people are gonna be imprisoned for doing something careless. **** politics. **** it all.

It's like we're **** to the government. It's like we're nothing.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

I agree with you there. It is clear now that ACTA is the enemy to us all. If you can, spread the word to everyone you can about this, and we might be able to make an army strong enough to fight for our freedom. If I were to lead it, I'll call it, "The Internet Freedom Fighters," named in honor to our freedoms of the internet, and if they try and arrest me for it, they'll get a taste of some nasty revolt.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Linkshot

I'm now starting to second guess whether BCM means anything to you now (and I can also see why there haven't been many Star Wars games listed on BCM as well). If you didn't read the whole thing, you'll be in a world of hurt if all of the BRSTMs you've made end up gone from the internet forever.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
They people who signed it are a bunch of ****heads.

They just ruined the lives of everyone around the world. I hope their ****ing happy with themselves. A ****load of people are gonna be imprisoned for doing something careless. **** politics. **** it all.

It's like we're **** to the government. It's like we're nothing.
Seg, that's about as vocal as I've ever seen/heard you :laugh: Gotta love how no one's on the verge of rebellion when it comes to the economy or unemployment, but once the internet is threatened, people are ready to riot. Now, I'm not saying I'm not a part of the group that is against SOPA, ACTA, and any other internet-restricting bills, because I am. In all honesty, I think less government control would solve more problems than trying to crack down. If they were planning on doing something like this, they should have done it when the internet first became easily accessible to everyone and blocked all the sites that could be considered illegal. Since they didn't do that, we now have these bills. Happy happy joy joy (note, these are nothing but my own personal opinions)

Top Bottom