• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Speaking of cracking.... what's going on with the site? There should be enough for at least another month. Also, I only created the actual account, moosey set up the whole donations... so I have no idea how to do pay for the host. Yui might know, if not, we're doomed until ... moose comes back....

inb4alarichasatantrum

Yui Hirasawa

Smash Cadet
Speaking of cracking.... what's going on with the site? There should be enough for at least another month. Also, I only created the actual account, moosey set up the whole donations... so I have no idea how to do pay for the host. Yui might know, if not, we're doomed until ... moose comes back....

inb4alarichasatantrum
I don't have an account to use to pay it in since it isn't doing it by itself.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Should I send in a good Star Wars soundtrack for you guys to BRSTMize while Yuri gets the funds paid off?

@TheUltimateKoopa

If I were to have a temper-tantrum about it, ACTA will have to defeat us first.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
If it's good quality, sure.
Keep in mind, that I try and stay away from directly converting from YouTube. Preferably MP3 at ... about 256 kbps, or VBR V0 at least, or even 100% FLAC.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I don't have an account to use to pay it in since it isn't doing it by itself.
By account, do you mean you don't have access to the PayPal account?

Is the site hosted by GoDaddy? Because on January 9th, it says a payment was made to GoDaddy.
But then, mid-December, a payment was made to SoftCom.
So is it SoftCom or GoDaddy?

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Should I send in a good Star Wars soundtrack for you guys to BRSTMize while Yuri gets the funds paid off?

@TheUltimateKoopa

If I were to have a temper-tantrum about it, ACTA will have to defeat us first.
I have a HQ soundtrack for all 6 movies, and they sound excellent. Pretty sure they're all 320 kbps too, which is nice :cool:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, Yui?
Should I sent the payments?
All I'd need is to know who to send them to and how much...

Unless you want me to give you the e-mail and password for the PayPal account by PM?

God damn it!

Why is there no one helping me?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yui? Do I sent the payments to GoDaddy or SoftCom? And who the hell is GoDaddy?

EDIT: What the **** is this? Has everyone lost their connection? GET YOUR ****ING ***** ON HERE AND HELP ME!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I sent SoftCom some money... at least I sent someone something.... *nervous laugh*

This was literally between your 2 posts.... but maybe after you copied that image saying Unpaid: $37.88 or something?

Just incase I threw people's money down the drain, what is the e-mail I should sent the money to?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
That's the PayPal account. That's the e-mail it comes from... If I send a payment to that e-mail, it's like giving myself my own money.
Ever heard of a brawlbrstms@gmail.com to brawlbrstms@gmail.com transaction? :p

Also why are you so .... in and out? Like you send a PM, I respond but then I wait ages for a response?

Jesus ****ing christ. I hate it when people do this.

Do you post on here and then as soon as you click post, smash your PC and then make us wait for you to get a new one? It's a little frustrating when you're like online, and yet I send you a PM, and you don't respond for at least 10 minutes :(

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Processing

EDIT: Wait, what's that about the subscription being blocked? What is LAMP Developer VPS (Debian 5) anyway?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Anyway, as I said, it's "processing" the payment to the renewal thingy... is that a good thing?

I did do it right didn't I? You just said "continue"....

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Can I ask you guys for your opinion?

Assett1 (I may have mentioned him a few hundred times), did some pretty nice mastering of the DKC soundtrack, from FLACs I sent him (which were from the SPCs, encoded at 48000 Hz, with Cubic Interpolation. He also seemingly managed to do what I've been struggling to do since I started making BRSTMs.
He actually made it loud enough to be able to actually be used as custom music in Brawl, and not just something for people to listen to endlessly.

Anyway, here's Bad Boss Boogie... what do you think? Quality and overall sound wide?
http://www.mediafire.com/?jaau3pdzkpb66nh

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

The soundtrack comes from "Star Wars, Battle for Naboo." From trial and error that I made on endless youtube with this theme, called, "Anakin Destroys," I've made an estimate that the loop points are around 0:13 and 1:26. The youtube for the soundtrack is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcnMDy6elx0&feature=related

If you want to see if my estimation for the loop points is accurate, check it out here: http://www.endlessvideo.com/watch?v=FcnMDy6elx0

The link to the song is this: http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/star-wars-battle-for-naboo/30-anakin-destroys.

If you're interested, the list for the entire game's soundtrack is here: http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/star-wars-battle-for-naboo

I hope this helps. Good luck. Later.

@darksamus77

Do you not know the difference between soundtrack from movies and soundtrack from games? If not,..., it could explain the confusion between the two of us here (no offense). If you want to see what I mean, just let me know and I'll link the place to go for you (and anyone else that's interested as well).

soneek

Smash Ace
It'll probably be livelier than here at some point. Is the payment process really taking this long?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@soneek

Don't rush Yuri. It might be something new for him/her (I don't know if Yuri's gender was mentioned or not) and is having problems with it. Just be patient and let Yuri do what he/she needs to do. Besides, we'll know when Yuri has paid off the bills once the site is accessible again (assuming ACTA is defeated by then).

@(Everyone else)

In other news, it seems like the protests against ACTA are scheduled for this Saturday, and the decision of the USA is the only thing left to chose if it passes or not. If you want to help in the fight against it, pass this info on to your friends, and check out the link soneek provide a few pages back, and help us with voicing our protest against banning the majority of the internet.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yui? What the hell is going on?
It says:
Return to the billing screen
Click on List Invoices And Payments
Click on the payment # that was added
Click Pay Now and you will be redirected to Paypal to make your payment

I returned to the billing screen
I clicked on List Invoices and Payments
I clicked on the payment that was added.

Now, where the heck is the "Pay Now" button/link?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Don't rush Yuri. Don't forget, moosehunter has been doing this for more time than Yuri has. Give the new manager a chance to get to that (getting the "Pay Now" button to work might be what Yuri is doing now). Anyhow, did you check out the mp3 I wanted you to BRSTMize?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
@TheUltimateKoopa

Don't rush Yuri. Don't forget, moosehunter has been doing this for more time than Yuri has. Give the new manager a chance to get to that (getting the "Pay Now" button to work might be what Yuri is doing now). Anyhow, did you check out the mp3 I wanted you to BRSTMize?
Also, says the immature idiot who kept pissing us off by constantly pestering for the site to be back a couple of months ago, even threatening to not leave us alone until it's done, demanding we "get together" and have some kind of "meeting", despite the fact that I told you many many times that it wouldn't help, and that moosehunter was trying to get the site moved to a new host anyway.
"Don't rush Yuri", you say? Can you say hypocrite?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Guys, I'll be gone to Poitiers for 2 weeks, starting tommorrow. I'll try to get online if I can on Smashboards during that time.

@Alaric : his username is not Yuri, but "YUI". :)

Top Bottom