• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Chepe

Smash Lord
Uploaded all my creations there, just waiting for them to be approved now.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Just started approving them. Might have to finish it tomorrow though. Hope I don't have to reject any because the song doesn't loop properly :D

Chepe

Smash Lord
Oh no, you can rest assured that I loop them seamlessly. Of course if you find an issue with any of them, please let me know. :)

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'm using FireFox.

What I mean by "reset itself", is as follow :

- I type my username, my password and everything. I click "Register", and the register page resets itself, for a reason I don't know.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I'm using FireFox.

What I mean by "reset itself", is as follow :

- I type my username, my password and everything. I click "Register", and the register page resets itself, for a reason I don't know.
Firefox works fine here. Is there any message at the top when the page reloads? and can you login to this account?
Username: test
password: test

Edit: Nvm, looks like you've got it

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I found out what was the problem :

My last name has an "è" in it (I'm french), and the registering page can't register it. Now it's working fine :)

Zwarm

Smash Hero

Trent

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwhHvpJIETs

Xyless made a BRSTM for it, but I don't think it's on here, check BrawlVault, if you can't find it, I have it on my SD card and I can probably send it to you.
You have no idea how grateful I am for you telling me the name of this song. I just wanted it for my iPod. I could not, for the life of me, find it.

Thank you very much sir.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'm working on all of the Sonic 3 & Knuckles music. The last one I made was Ice Cap, Act 1.

Geou

Smash Apprentice
The Marvel vs. Capcom 2 - Factory Stage theme leads to a different file. Anyone have the real Factory Stage brstm?

BBQTV

Smash Master
yes, the version we have skips the beginning and thats the best part

Top Bottom