• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I've uploaded the complete Sonic 2 soundtrack at www.brawlcustommusic.com -- including Hidden Palace Zone. I got the actual MP3s from SoaH City (just like Segtendo and Linkshot did with the S3K soundtrack). I'm also in the middle of uploading the DKC series soundtracks (updating any there that may need updating, for example, Flight of the Zingers has an annoying part at the beginning which sounds like someone recorded it from the start of the second loop, because there's the end of a piano note from the end of the first loop that plays for a fraction of a second into the start of the next loop) <___<.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Try http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/sblist/80

@TheUltimateKoopa
Use SPCs or other PSF variants so you don't have that problem.

I don't have any internet right now, so I'm leeching off my neighbors extremely flaky (it may take 15 minutes to load a webpage) for the time being, so I'll just respond to your pm here
Do you check your email regularly? If so PM me it.
Answer 1: Yes
Answer to first sentence in third paragraph: No

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
What the... How did you do that? O_o

Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Act 2 Boss By Linkshot - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Act Clear By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Angel Island Zone, Act 1 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Angel Island Zone, Act 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Azure Lake By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Balloon Park By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Carnival Night Zone, Act 1 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Carnival Night Zone, Act 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Chaos Emerald By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Chrome Gadget By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Competition Menu By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Continue By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Data Select By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Death Egg Zone, Act 1 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Death Egg Zone, Act 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Desert Palace By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Doomsday Zone By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Drowning By Linkshot - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Endless Mine By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Final Boss By Linkshot - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Flying Battery Zone, Act 1 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Flying Battery Zone, Act 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Game Over By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Glowball Bonus By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Gumball Bonus By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Hydrocity Zone, Act 1 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Hydrocity Zone, Act 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Ice Cap Zone, Act 1 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Ice Cap Zone, Act 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Launch Base Zone, Act 1 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Launch Base Zone, Act 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Lava Reef Zone, Act 1 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Lava Reef Zone, Act 2/Hidden Palace Zone By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Marble Garden Zone, Act 1 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Marble Garden Zone, Act 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Mushroom Hill Zone - Both Acts By Linkshot - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Mushroom Hill Zone, Act 1 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Mushroom Hill Zone, Act 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Race Results By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - S3 Act 1 Boss By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - S3 Credits By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - S3 Ending By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - S3 Invincibility/Super Sonic By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - S3 Knuckles By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - S3 Title Screen By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Sandopolis Zone, Act 1 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Sandopolis Zone, Act 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - SK Act 1 Boss By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - SK Credits By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - SK Ending By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - SK Invincibility/Super Sonic By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - SK Knuckles By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - SK Title Screen By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Sky Sanctuary Zone By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Slot Machine Bonus By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - Special Stage By Segtendo - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings

@TheUltimateKoopa
/QUOTE]

I always use SPCs or if I have an MP3 that's good enough quality I use that. I meant the version of Flight of the Zinger that was already on there started awkwardly. Also, some of the tunes in the DKC series have odd loops, for example, in Voices of the Temple, the first 30 seconds or so and from about 1:30 - 2:00 seem very similar but if you listen they're actually slightly different, so the loop would actually start from about 0:40 - 2:10 or anything later.

Likewise, Hot-Head Bop's cymbals seem to copy themselves after the first loop as if two of them were playing with a fraction of a second between. And of course Bayou Boogie, in which the first 40 or so seconds are pretty much never heard the same again, much like Voices of the Temple. There are a few other odd things such as in DK Isle Swing, after the first loop, the hi-hats seem to change to a slightly different pitch, and hence why I uploaded it with a length of about 5:07 or whatever it was. Yeah, you have to actually listen quite hard, because there might be something as little maybe the bass drum is a slightly different frequency after the first loop, or maybe, for example, like in the case of Bayou Boogie, the chirpy, grasshopper and other wildlife noises aren't even heard after about 40-50 seconds (maybe a minute).

There is one big problem I'm having. No matter how loud I make them they always seem far too quiet for Brawl. So quiet that if I amplified them so they were almost distorted out of recognition, it still would only just about be loud enough. I outputted the SPCs as WAVs at the same sample rate as they originals (I think it was 44 kHz ... well whatever it was, that's what I had).

moosehunter

Smash Ace

@TheUltimateKoopa
/QUOTE]

I always use SPCs or if I have an MP3 that's good enough quality I use that. I meant the version of Flight of the Zinger that was already on there started awkwardly. Also, some of the tunes in the DKC series have odd loops, for example, in Voices of the Temple, the first 30 seconds or so and from about 1:30 - 2:00 seem very similar but if you listen they're actually slightly different, so the loop would actually start from about 0:40 - 2:10 or anything later.

Likewise, Hot-Head Bop's cymbals seem to copy themselves after the first loop as if two of them were playing with a fraction of a second between. And of course Bayou Boogie, in which the first 40 or so seconds are pretty much never heard the same again, much like Voices of the Temple. There are a few other odd things such as in DK Isle Swing, after the first loop, the hi-hats seem to change to a slightly different pitch, and hence why I uploaded it with a length of about 5:07 or whatever it was. Yeah, you have to actually listen quite hard, because there might be something as little maybe the bass drum is a slightly different frequency after the first loop, or maybe, for example, like in the case of Bayou Boogie, the chirpy, grasshopper and other wildlife noises aren't even heard after about 40-50 seconds (maybe a minute).

There is one big problem I'm having. No matter how loud I make them they always seem far too quiet for Brawl. So quiet that if I amplified them so they were almost distorted out of recognition, it still would only just about be loud enough. I outputted the SPCs as WAVs at the same sample rate as they originals (I think it was 44 kHz ... well whatever it was, that's what I had).
You can update them if you want.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Do you know how I can make the SNES files (SPC) louder without them clipping and sounding distorted?

Also, I'm going to loop one of (in my opinion) the hardest soundtracks to loop. The Turok 2: Seeds of Evil soundtrack.

A particular real evil example is "Oblivion". I went as far as about 28 minutes, and got to a part I never heard before. I'm going to have to say that this must be a pretty freaking long tune. I set the USF to play for 90 minutes, and I'm outputting as a WAV. Surely the loop can't be quite that long, or can it? And it has to have A length, because well, for it to have no looping length, that would mean the song wouldn't have been finished, and well Turok 2 would be "delayed for ever because the song would not have been finished being made" :p

I've done Port of Adia (the full version, not the cut version), as well as Primagen's Lightship.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'd like to know something, Moosehunter, what is the filesize and/or length limit allowed on your site? I tried uploading a mind bogglingly long and large 367 MB / 4 hour BRSTM and it was above the limit... apparently.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I'd like to know something, Moosehunter, what is the filesize and/or length limit allowed on your site? I tried uploading a mind bogglingly long and large 367 MB / 4 hour BRSTM and it was above the limit... apparently.
It's 50 MB

You know, that BRSTM and its MP3 preview would probably take up 1% of my disk space.

Xyless

Smash Master
Renard ? It's Murder (Album MegaMix) By Xyless - DEMO

This "song" is actually 17 rolled into one!

*139 MB*

"It's Murder", a recent album by Renard Queenston, is a nonstop 50-minute DJ Mix, so each song ran on to the next. I decided to combine every song into one, blend the first song into the last, and loop from there. Thus, a megamix is born.

Also, yes, I checked to make sure that it looped properly.

1. Better Day 03:39
2. Stylostyler 03:11
3. Rescue 02:38
4. Laugh At Life (Remix) 02:38
5. Doctor Rocker 02:25
6. It's Murder 02:32
7. Tank! Tank! Tank! 02:22
8. West Mansion 03:18
9. Eggs 02:35
10. Dum Dum Diday 02:25
11. Nailgun 03:12
12. 120 Red 02:12
13. How I Love 03:12
14. Spinback 02:08
15. Shockrocker 02:50
16. The Crunch 03:01
17. Don't Cry Jennifer 04:08

I plan on making a few more of these over the next day or two.

Xyless

Smash Master
1) It's for the menu. At tournaments, there can be times when a Wii isn't used, especially if it is being used exclusively for a Smash Mod, as mine is (being one of the devs for Minus pretty much implies that I'm taking it with me to every tournament).

2) I have a 16GB SDHC card, and I plan on using as much of it as possible. I also have very long THP files that I've made myself, and I have about 5 texture sets and stage sets (stage sets all with their own music). Basically, I'm branching my SD card out as hard as I can.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
It's 50 MB

You know, that BRSTM and its MP3 preview would probably take up 1% of my disk space.
Is there also a length limit? Like say, 30 minutes? Well obviously there's a limit since whatever length brings it to 50 MB is the limit, but I mean, is there like a length that it can't be over, whether it's 50 MB or lower? Or is it only the size that has a specific limit?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Is there also a length limit? Like say, 30 minutes? Well obviously there's a limit since whatever length brings it to 50 MB is the limit, but I mean, is there like a length that it can't be over, whether it's 50 MB or lower? Or is it only the size that has a specific limit?
It's just size, but don't just lower the sample rate to make it smaller.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
It's just size, but don't just lower the sample rate to make it smaller.
Well as of a couple of days to keep the quality as close to the original as possible, if the original is in 32000 Hz, I set the output rate at 32000 Hz, if it's 48000, it's 48000 Hz. In my earlier BRSTMs they're probably all 48000 Hz or something <_<, and if the original is something like 22050 Hz, that's not good. It's surprising how different it can sound, if the sample rate is not the same as it's original sample rate.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Metroid: Other M - Vs. Ridley By Moosehunter - DEMO

Just thought I'd throw this out there.

I'd tag the entire soundtrack, but I don't have any reference, and even if there wasn't a reference, I wouldn't want to spoil any of the game. Problem is, I left my Wii at home. Thank goodness for Dolphin. Maybe I'll finish the game in a few months.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Wait, there are 19 (or more) battle themes, and (at least) 31 stage themes? Most games have maybe 3 - 4 different battle themes <_<.

Also, how do you know battle 13 is Vs Ridley? It might be Vs Meta Ridley, or Vs Omega Ridley, or Vs "Insert something" Ridley... or has it already been revealed that it's just Ridley?

Anyway, you know how you can click on someone's name on your site, and it shows you stuff such as when they registered, how many BRSTMs they've made, how many downloads, and their 5 most recent uploads, is there a way of viewing all the uploads of a particular person?

Top Bottom