• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I really hope that those BRSTMs Soneek uploaded for Return to Dreamland loop properly (yes I know they already use BRSTMs, but even those can have bad loops).

OH and for the record, you should not update more than one BRSTM at a time. I tried that, and it did exactly what you said. Just update them one at a time.

soneek

Smash Ace
Almost all original BRSTMs are good nowadays. I also had to update Another Dimension, because the loop was horrible, and it was manual...anyway, I'm gonna upload the rest tomorrow.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well it's better than those old streams from the 90s. For example the PlayStation version of 007 Racing uses the 'XA' format, which vgmstream supports, but they don't loop, so... custom loops would be needed for this.

Anyone got any good sized logos for the games I listed above?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I don't know, TUK :/

I was listening to "O vendetta di Dio" and I found out there was a pop at the loop-point. I blame my former earplugs that costed me 2€ (2,65$) for letting a pop pass. But my current earplugs that my neighbor found in a bush a few days ago says the following :

I could have used a better image if the URL wasn't censored :urg:

soneek

Smash Ace
I have a good amount of unknown themes from Wind Waker, that sound amazing. Would you guys feel like helping me identify them?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I have the original soundtrack that I've had on my PC since August 2010 -- so if you send me/us the "unknown" I can hopefully use the OST to name them. They're tagged in their "localized English" names. For example, the 3rd and 4th tracks are called "The Legendary Hero" and "Outset Island" in the version I have, where as the original English titles (most likely translated from Japanese) are "Hero Legend" and "Prolo Island".

It appears whoever tagged your BRSTMs (if it wasn't you) has also used the proper English titles, for example, "Ganon on Forsaken Fortress", otherwise, it'd be "Ganondorf of Demon Beast Island".

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Concerning Boktai

I've found boxart and the main menu logo (both of which are too small for YouTube) and then a 1024x768 http://gameswalls.com/wallpapers/b/boktai/boktai-sun-is-in-your-hand-1.jpg

If you get some "visit gamewalls" just go back to http://gameswalls.com/boktai and clear your cache.

Here is the menu logo and boxart just for the sake of it:
http://cdn1.spong.com/artwork/b/o/boktaithes100711/_-Boktai-The-Sun-is-in-Your-Hand-GBA-_.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f0/Boktai_cover_art.jpg/255px-Boktai_cover_art.jpg

soneek

Smash Ace
I did my tagging through GilvaSunner's channel lol. I'll convert and upload the rest of the streams later, and you guys can upload them to the site if you identify them. I believe a few of them actually aren't on the OST.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
As is usual. A lot of "OSTs" don't have all the tracks. Did I mention that Paper Mario's OST has less than half the entire songs?

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Hey TUK, I wanted to thank you for making the rest of the BRSTMs for Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. I especially loved the mini-game theme for the game. Thanks for uploading those guys!

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Man! I can hardly wait to see Super Mario on Wii U and New Super Mario Bros 2 on 3DS!

:phone:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Me too..... I hope it doesn't take long for people to rip the music from Wii U games.... and I hope it's either BRSTM, or at least easy to convert to BRSTM....

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
By the way, I wanted to thank you for uploading MLSS to YouTube. I loved the music from the game. Thanks again!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Are there any missing Donkey Kong 64 BRSTMs? The only reason I haven't been doing them, is that they have a fraction cut off at the beginning, which kind of put me off...

soneek

Smash Ace
Are there any missing Donkey Kong 64 BRSTMs? The only reason I haven't been doing them, is that they have a fraction cut off at the beginning, which kind of put me off...
Yeah there's still a lot that are missing. There were over 130 total IIRC. I guess the only reason Moose was able to finish games so easily was because of Zero-X Seamless Looper. We would be getting full games up daily if the full version were still available...

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The full version? I have a full version.... and it's licensed to Alex Barney.
And if you don't know who Alex Barney is... then you don't know who moosehunter is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-js6BenVO0

I might just go ahead and do them all...

But before I do.... does anyone actually mind whether it starts about a tenth of a second into the song, sometimes almost missing an entire note out?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Hey TUK, how did you get the name Smash Champion under your pen name on here?

It's based on posts.

Also, Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed has been announced. A very nice, HQ logo is up, so I'll add a blank game and add its logo.
EDIT: And done.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I was going to have a go at Metroid 2, but... **** no.

About 2% of it is music, the rest is randomly multiple-looped 'environmental' garbage.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I hate the DK Logo.

Seriously... I was relying on N64MIDITool ripping the MIDIs, which play for 1 loop, so maybe it'd give me an idea of when the logo loops, but for SOME reason, the "Logo" isn't here.

I am referring to this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxeCWN8Uga8

If anyone here can loop this, you are God.

What makes it hard is, yes, you guessed it... ANOTHER thing where not everything loops at the same time. The chimp sounds has its own loop, which is around 22 seconds between each loop of the chimp sounds, whereas, the whole drum loop is merely some 2.2 seconds -- knowing Rare, it's probably over an hour before it fully loops... so, don't expect any logo music.

Also, what about those Wind Waker streams, soneek? :p

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
But then, most of DK64's music doesn't completely loop, since a lot of it has some kind of ambience, like water drops, or wind sounds, that doesn't go in line with the actual tune. This is also evident in Cave Dweller Concert from DKC. The actual raindrops do not loop the same as the actual tune.

You know, Japan can be really confusing.

Like you all know how there's Pokemon Stadium, and Pokemon Stadium 2?
And you probably know that Pokemon Stadium is actually a sequel to Pocket Monsters Stadium that was only released in Japan, and therefore, Pokemon Stadium is technically Pocket Monsters Stadium, and therefore, again, Pokemon Stadium 2 is actually the 3rd in the series, right?

Well that's not the only one.... apparently there's a game released in Japan in 2001 for the Nintendo 64, called Bomberman 64.
NOT to be confused with the game released in 1997, called Bomberman 64 (of which the Japanese name is Baku Bomberman).

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any USFs of either Pocket Monsters Stadium, OR Bomberman 64 Japan...

soneek

Smash Ace
Wind Waker unknown songs

Thanks again guys, and good luck with those. :p

I'll go through some Timesplitters: Future Perfect music later. Such an underrated game.

Also, the videos from Fire Emblem need to be removed and reuploaded to the channel. They had the wrong logo earlier.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, annoyingly, only 5 of these I was able to find on the soundtrack... I'll upload them all anyway -- I'll just have to try and find out the most common fan-made names for those that aren't on the OST <_<

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I was going to have a go at Metroid 2, but... **** no.

About 2% of it is music, the rest is randomly multiple-looped 'environmental' garbage.
I'll handle Metroid 2 and any other Metroid soundtrack that needs BRSTM'd or re-done when I go on my next spree. I actually like some of that "environmental garbage" :bee:

Top Bottom