• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The SPC Timer shows the loop start and end (unfortunately, it isn't always accurate) -- you just have to make sure you use the correct values when making BRSTMs, for example, here's what happens when I use SPC Timer on Castle from Super Mario World.
I typed in SPC_Timer -L 1 -V 300
This is what it resulted in:
Time: 1:09.101
Intro: 0:23.775
Loop: 0:45.326

The "Time" would be your "loop end", and the "Intro" would be the "loop start".

If I use these inaccurate times, you get a BRSTM that sounds like this... (Note how it loops incorrectly between 23 seconds and 1:09)

http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/22028

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
No, because length IS the loop end.

The "Intro" is when the loop starts
The "Length" is when the loop ends. Simple.

If it says the Intro is 20 seconds, and the Length is 50 seconds, the loop is from 0:20 - 0:50, simple.
The LOOP, is the difference between the loop start and loop end.

Length = Intro + Loop
Time: 1:09.101
Intro: 0:23.775
Loop: 0:45.326

In this example:
The Loop is from 0:23.775 - 1:09.101.

If you looked at a BRSTM and it said it looped from 0:12 to 1:05, then the Intro would be 0:12, and the Length would be 1:05. The Loop would be 0:53.

In short:
Intro = "loop start"
Length = "loop end"
Loop = "loop end - loop start", i.e. the actual length of the looped part itself.

soneek

Smash Ace
Then yeah the SPC timer is weird. The only thing to do is to loop an SPC manually, and see if the outputs from the timer relate to the manual loop points in any way.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
I actually cared about the Huge Reaction song. That was my favorite song. And TUK, you could've mentioned that earlier.

:phone:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Mentioned what? You mean the fact that if there's nothing in the queue, there's nothing in the queue? I assumed it was as obvious. Like the algebraic equation a = a.

Also, did you get the Huge Reaction BRSTM I made about a week ago?

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. I got that. Also, why did you make that athletic theme BRSTM from Yoshi's Island on SNES named Hop! Hop! Pingas Lifts!?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well, Seg removed the other posts so this is redundant...

But the point still stands... Seg? Can you delete all these recent posts, starting from the first one PnF made?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

He's on that right now. I asked him on Skype to do so.

By the way, if you have a skype account, want to join the skype bcm group I made? Linkshot, Flame, soneek, darksamus77, Segtendo and I are the only ones in it so far.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
What makes you annoying is how you keep demanding things. You tell us what BRSTMs to do, what not to talk about, and keep demanding BRSTMs, and then somehow, I have to explain to you that if there's nothing in the queue, there's nothing in the queue, when it doesn't exactly take a genius to work that out.

Why does it matter if I made a BRSTM of Hop! Hop! Pingas Lifts?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Okay. TUK, PnF.
I'm reaching my limit with both of you.
****ing stop arguing in this thread. Take this to PM's. You don't want me to warn you guys.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm not trying to start anything. I just don't see why he has to tell us what BRSTMs to do, and not.

Key word, "trying".

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Did anyone besides TUK read my post?
Knock it off people. This isn't a place to spam.
I got the message before you posted it. As you know, PnF started this, and to be honest, I don't see me being annoying, or trolling. The only troll is PnF.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Okay. I ain't trolling anyone. Trolling is when people say bad things about videos. And I haven't even done THAT!

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Seg. I'm trying to end the argument here, but TUK isn't letting me. Alaric, could you please help me?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Sorry.... ?

You're not "ending this". You started it. The only way to end it is if you're banned. You started by posting in this topic in the first place.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
PnF, you keep continuing this. If you want to stop it, just stop posting so we can end this.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Does anyone know where to get the Kirby 20th Anniversary Stage Medley as a MP3 and WAV?

And trying to help? Well if you think that telling us not to talk about Star Wars the other day, and telling me not to make a Pingas BRSTM, and that I should have made the original BRSTM and starting arguments with me is helping then, I'd like to see what being helpful is.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I'm going off now. I'm ending the argument, and will come back on in a couple days

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Having fun with your newly acquired powers I see?

You know what? Everytime a regular BRSTM maker uploads a load of BRSTMs, I might start saying "LooPING AS usual, I see" :p

Top Bottom