• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Remind me, do you have a hotmail account, a skype account, or both? I need at least one of them to send it to you, since I haven't sent files through sending messages on here and I don't want to screw anything up.

Oh, one more thing,..., we're now over 10,000 posts in this thread.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
HOORAY! And I got the 10000th post! PARTY!

Also, I don't need to 'do the BRSTM'. I still have it. It just needs to be uploaded, unless that's what you mean. I could put it on Dropbox...

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

I sent a visitor message to you that will hopefully have the files on it. If it doesn't work, just let me know of how attaching files to posts works so that I can remember it for next time.

I have a funny feeling that it probably won't work. If you know of where I should go to read about that kind of stuff, please let me in on it, for I really don't want to have the trouble of finding it myself.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
*facepalm* You did what so many people do.

You do realise that your computer isn't on the internet right? I don't get how people expect to be able to simply post the path to a file or folder on their PC and expect other people to be able to open that file or folder.

You need to actually upload the files, not just post where it is on your PC.

Why doesn't it work? Here's why.

Let's say I have a file here:
File:\\C:\Users\TUK\BRSTMs\Mario Kart 8\DS Cheep Cheep Beach.brstm

In order for YOU to be able to get it, you'd need to have that EXACT file at that EXACT location. You'd have to have that BRSTM with that name, in a folder called Mario Kart 8, in a folder called BRSTMs, in a folder called TUK, in a folder called Users in your C drive.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

I had a feeling that it wouldn't work when I realized that same thing. Wish I knew all of the features with attaching files.

@Segtendo

Could you lend me a hand with the files please?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Is it possible that I could have Segtendo or Soneek pass on the files to you? I have Soneek on Skype and Segtendo on hotmail, so I can send them the files and have one of the two pass it on to you if you'd like.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for fixing the song, TUK. Can you tell me when it's up? Also, can we start over and be friends?

:phone:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Which question? The one that could have been answered by checking yourself, and that I answered by posting the video in the next post? :D

Also... you know how stormy/thundery weather seems to give you a headache, generally, or make you feel light-headed? Well, I'm looking outside, and it looks .... sort of grey-ish, but with some blue skies somehow trying to peek through... and I have that typical 'stormy weather' feeling...

WIL DER B FUNDAH?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Still having problems? I'll see what I can do.

Let's give this a try. <a href="http://www.woofiles.com/dl-303488-qbiLu4oi-MetroidFusionOntheWaytoX.brstm">Metroid_Fusion_-_On_the_Way_to_X.brstm</a>

Oh, now I get it. I forgot to hyperlink it! Hang on a second. http://www.woofiles.com/dl-303488-qbiLu4oi-MetroidFusionOntheWaytoX.brstm

Hopefully it'll work this time. If it doesn't,..., blame Segtendo for giving me bad advise (he told me to use woofiles to send you the file).

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Alaric, seriously? You just posted the same freaking link.

What part of the file didn't upload did you not understand?

Posting the link again isn't going to suddenly fix it.

If I post http://www.youtube.com and that link doesn't work, then posting http://www.youtube.com again won't suddenly make it work.

Also, do you have Dropbox? If not, get an account on that, or use Mediafire, or something.... or even Megaupload...... <----- lol j/k

And please don't start with your autistic paranoia and start asking things like "OMG iz it free?"

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

I don't have a dropbox account, and I'm still nervous about it.

Also, blame Segtendo for it now working, for he told me to use it. Unless there's something I didn't catch,...

What did you get when you went to the link? I was sure that the file was uploaded.

@Segtendo

Seg, is there something I didn't do that's keeping TUK from being able to get to the file? If so, then what am I not doing? Here's the link so you can see what's going on. http://www.woofiles.com/dl-303488-qbiLu4oi-MetroidFusionOntheWaytoX.brstm

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Basically, I don't want to have any more accounts than I need to use to pass on info. Also, Segtendo suggested woofiles to me earlier, but I think it's a little bit more trickier than that. When he returns, I'll talk with him about it some more.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
PnF? I'm uploading all the Dr. Mario 64 BRSTMs I made... which I was making just now :p

Also, Alaric is trying to send me a BRSTM of "Facing a Huge Reaction", for me to see if mine is better or worse.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
He didn't... it was darksamus77's BRSTM.

Also which songs? Well... all of them. Here's a list:
Chill (critical!)
Chill
Credits
Cube (critical!)
Cube
Fever (critical!)
Fever
Let's Try Another Challenge
Que Que (critical!)
Que Que
Select a Mode
Story Mode 1
Story Mode 2
Story Mode 3
Story Mode 4
Story Mode 5
Title
Vs. Rudy (critical!)
You Lose
You Lose (Annoying Looped Version)* -- Note that this song doesn't normally loop in the game, but I made a looped version, which is very annoying :D
You Lose (Short) -- this simply has that short 1 second 3-note bit
You Win
You Win (Short) -- again, this is just the short intro without the actual melody

And now I'm going to upload them to YouTube. Just check the channel over the next hour or so, and they'll be up.

http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/queue.php?clear=brstm#convert

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@PnFfan101

I don't (yet). I'm basically trying to show TUK the brstm of the same song that darksamus77 made some time ago,..., but am having a lot of trouble with getting it to him. I wish Segtendo was here to help me out with this.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Hey, Cake? There are a lot of tunes related to the 'title' of something, which are called "Main Titles" instead of just "Main Title" :p

Top Bottom