• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
btw, I will be uploading Skullgirls music as I have it ready, not caring for official names anymore.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Those posts never happened -.-
Stop arguing with each other people. It contributes to the thread in a negative way.

As a matter of fact, AAX's of Sonic 4: Episode 2 were released on Sonic Retro :awesome:

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

Yeah. I did. Still, the argument between those two guys does have some stuff that should be looked at, but let's hold it on either the IRC or on facebook chat. Your call.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
*facepalm* Please Alaric, for the billionth time, stop with the "I am part of the staff" act.

I'm getting fed up with all your "I'm special" act.

"Let's hold it on either the IRC?" NO! You have NO right to tell us to hold meetings or when to hold them.

You also have no say in who gets banned from sites, as you seem to think.

Tesh

Smash Hero
What are the rules of the BCM site anyway? I loop all of my stuff by ear, so can I get it uploaded there? I just got done with all the good tracks from Advance Wars DoR.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
What are the rules of the BCM site anyway? I loop all of my stuff by ear, so can I get it uploaded there? I just got done with all the good tracks from Advance Wars DoR.
Go to the upload page of the site. It tells you qualifications.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Woa Segtendo when did you get the Madworld Soundtrack up?

Edit: do you might if I upload the "no lyrics" version to youtube? I have been searching for those for YEARS and I could never find them.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

I wasn't giving an order to Segtendo. I was simply letting him know that I wished to continue my talk with him in a private area.

Also, about that "I'm special" thing, I'm trying to help you out with PnF in a way that neither side feels betrayed. Need I say more, or should Segtendo have to delete your comment (along with this one) so that we don't have to worry about it? I don't want this to go out of control you know.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Why is it people can't freaking tag their rips properly?

Metroid Fusion has TWO tracks called "Objective Complete". There's no "Objective Complete (Part 1)", or "Objective Complete (Version 1)" or something, and then when you go to convert them to WAV, it's "OMG u want overwrite lol?"

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

I have a solution to that, and that is: ask darksamus77 to upload the brstms that he has for Metroid Fusion onto the site so that PnF doesn't have to keep asking for it. That's one possibility.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
It's just that, the only song I want is Facing a Huge Reaction. that song is epic! I just love it! Also, I apologize to TUK about what I said to him.

:phone:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Alaric? Now you're just trying to continue with the argument by mentioning PnF keep asking for it....

The question is, what if his BRSTMs aren't as good quality as the WAVs I have?

I converted mine using GSFs with foobar, viogsf, and put the filter at 4.5.

Facing a Huge Reaction? Hold on...

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@PnFfan101

PnF, trust me, seeing TUK rage will not be funny in the end. At worse, it'll possibly mean a lot of stuff you'd not like will happen, like being banned for instance. I don't want that to happen.

Also, if you need humor, I can supply it to you.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
I'd rather get it from my own jokes or cartoon shows. And I'm sorry once again if I'm going off the deep end. It's just that, my brother used to annoy me when I was young, and some of you except Alaric, are reminding me of what my brother did.

Also, I have the YouTube link for that song: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u_DiwhVbTmE

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I already uploaded the BRSTM 3 minutes ago, but because of this:
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/queue.php?output=488&queue=brstm
There's no way it'll process until the other 3 ****heads process their ****s first!

EDIT, Seg, I rejected those other 3 processing songs. Get Ijah's *** over here, and demand that he fixes the entire site NOW! We've had these stupid errors for FAR too long now. When ever you approve and update (not a normal song), there's ALWAYS some weird message saying something like:
"Failed 1/1.0502" or whatever.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Can't wait to see it. Want me to send you the files darksamus77 made (if it's possible)? If it's a high enough quality for you, it'll save you the effort of making those brstms.

@PnFfan101

Wow, really? I didn't know that. Will you consider the brstm TUK's now uploading for you his apology to you? (Please say "yes." I really want us all to move on from this argument.)

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
@AlaricSkywalker

Yes, yes I will.

@TheUltimateKoopa

That must be very annoying huh?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Chill dude.
I was updating those songs with their AAX-BRSTM counterparts. I uploaded the wrong song for that first one.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
It was an accident, jeez -.-
I clicked the wrong song to upload by mistake.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Quick question, does anyone feel like we should put a regulation on uploading brstms for the site? (e.g., if someone's already uploading a brstm, you have to wait until it's done before you can upload what you've got.) I'm just wondering if it'd help us with the problem temporarily until Ijah can fix that issue on the site.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Sorry... but you have to admit, it IS really annoying when... *huge massive facepalm combined with headdesk such that my hand is sandwiched between my face and the desk* it ... not always, but S-O-M-E-T-I-M-E-S fails.

I know you probably don't know why, but I really would like to know exactly WHY there was an "Undefined variable: brstmfile in /var/www/convert.php on line 91"?

WHY was fseek() and fread() expecting parameter 1 to be resource, and WHY was null given in /var/www/convert.php on lines 72 and 73 respectively?

WHY was fclose() expecting the the same thing, and also getting 'null' in line 95 of of convert.php?

WHY did it fail opening failed [ur=http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/music/update/1800.brstm]this?[/url]

Does anyone know WHY it SOMETIMES fails? Why does it only do this SOMETIMES. If you place a paper on a flame, will it sometimes burn, and sometimes not? NO. It will ALWAYS burn. So does anyone know why the stupid script SOMETIMES fails, and SOMETIMES works?

Either Moosehunter failed with the coding or PHP is always this ********.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Alaric, you can have multiple BRSTMs processing at the same time, I think... it's not to do with that. It's to do with the code being generally ********. I mean, explain this... why DO some videos, when uploaded do that stupid looping error? WHY? Do you know? Probably not..

Fortunately, the BRSTM itself was uploaded, it's just the actual page, that didn't process, i.e. it didn't process the length, loop start, loop end, and other data that you see on the page.

Also, fortunately, for PnF:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIP0RpTqQCE

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
I agree with you, Alaric. I suggest one of you do that. Also Seg, I realize it was an accident, but just remember to look before you leap next time.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Oh. I see. Just goes to show how much I know about website maintenance. Still, I can see ho-....., WAIT A SECOND!!! Darksamus77 actually made a brstm for that song!!!! Want me to send you the file he made?

darksamus77 called the brstm "on the way to X."

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Well, I have encountered a glitch where, while updating something, it may hang, and you have to refresh the page to "unstick" it. After I properly upload the update, it seems to do that. Not sure why though...

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, because the BRSTM didn't process... the length of the video is taken from the data, which currently is 0, and therefore, the video will be 15:30 in length, BUT the actual song will only by for 10 seconds and fade out over 5 seconds....

Segtendo, or soneek, you REALLY need to learn PHP, so you can fix the site :(

Also, yeah, send me the BRSTM, Alaric.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Is that the Facing a Huge Reaction video? I was just seeing what happened if you uploaded a video of a BRSTM that wasn't processed. Also, I renamed it like that with the [Error blah blah]

Also, I have a BRIILLIANT idea for some obscure BRSTMS.

Music from the Peach's Castle GameCube Tech Demo from 2000-2001.

Top Bottom