• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
I am being patient. I just want to hear the rest of those songs without having to press rewind all the time. Besides, those songs are awesome! I'll wait, but at least tell me when they're up.

:phone:

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Thank you Alaric! It's just that, the music in the game is so epic, it's so cool to listen to!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
But Flame, are they looped? IIRC, ds used to be lazy with loops and just loop everything E to S, even video game music :D

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
No.

Also, Seg? When you do some more logos, can you do one for this game?
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/1193

Here's the largest logo I can find so far, but if you can find a larger one, then awesome:

Yes, I know the game has only just been announced, but.... well there's nothing wrong with adding it now is there? :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I heard about that game on Facebook last night.
They sure do love the Tanooki suit. o.o

Also, Sonic 4: Episode 2 was leaked on Steam last night. People over at Sonic Retro and the Sonic Stadium have gotten the beta. I await the music rips.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Everytime I go on the IRC, he keeps lying and says that I'm always gullible. Do you guys think I'm gullible?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, soneek I meant Alaric, not Flame :p

Also, you ARE gullible. You also whine too much. We're not here to please just you. We don't have to do Metroid Fusion just because you whine about it. Instead of whining, try bearing the wait. In otherwords, drink less 'whine' and more 'bear'. Then you will have a much 'lager' chance of getting it done.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm not gullible! Besides, he's lying and so are you! Also, I never whine! I'm a great friend to you guys and you should like me better. Especially you, TUK!

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Exactly. I'm sorry if I've been annoying you guys, but I'm just trying to be a good friend to you guys. If I've been being annoying, I'll stop asking for stuff. Also, you guys wanna come to the IRC with me?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
As long as you let us do our thing, you'll be fine. We upload what we want.

Which reminds me, I haven't uploaded anything in a week...

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Also, if any of you say that I'm a whiner, nagger, or annoying, then you're lying to everyone and yourself.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Someone finally dumped all the songs from the Sonic 4: Episode 2 leak.
Downloading them right now. They're in MP3 right now. I really want those AAX files :<

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
OMFG! BTW, just do some custom loops for now and update them with the AAX-BRSTM conversions later :p

Also, did I add this or did someone else?
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/1118

Also, is there a way of adding a game without adding a BRSTM? If not, then I have a very short BRSTM that I use to upload quickly. How short? Well the start loop point is 0, and the end loop point is 1. It is precisely 1 sample, and is the HIGHEST sample rate that BRSTMs can be, which is 60928 Hz, and therefore, 1 sample is the shortest it can be, and so the BRSTM is precisely 0.0000164128151 seconds... well it's pretty precise...

Also remember... if you get that endless loop of errors when a video is being created, simply add another video to the queue, and it'll kill the queue.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Here's a few quotes -- I included some by other people, to show what's being responded to.

Hey guys, if any of you get this, I want to ask you guys to make more BRSTMs for Metroid Fusion on the GBA.

It's not a request. Some of the songs from that game are missing.

Can someone just do the rest of them? I love the music, and I want someone do put them on the site.

Not until you shut up and learn to be patient :p
I am being patient. I just want to hear the rest of those songs without having to press rewind all the time. Besides, those songs are awesome! I'll wait, but at least tell me when they're up.

I could ask darksamus77 to upload them, for he had a good amount (I think almost to all of them) made.
Thank you Alaric! It's just that, the music in the game is so epic, it's so cool to listen to!

But Flame, are they looped? IIRC, ds used to be lazy with loops and just loop everything E to S, even video game music :D
Wait, what game are you guys talking about?

What BRSTMs were looped , TUK ? O_O

Anyway, the Snowboards Kids BRSTMs are now all up ! :awesome:
That's great! What's next?

I don't know :laugh:
Well, can someone please do Metroid Fusion next?

If you're patient, then why do you keep asking? That's called being "impatient."

Someone will do it if they want to. Don't keep asking.
I added that... Tekken game you added the logo for... 1150...
That's cool. Hey listen, you guys remember DarkAceZ right?

What about him?
Everytime I go on the IRC, he keeps lying and says that I'm always gullible. Do you guys think I'm gullible?

You mean SFxT?

Your worry makes you seem easy to fool.
Well, that clears things up. Anyone wanna come to the IRC and help me with him?

Yeah, soneek I meant Alaric, not Flame :p

Also, you ARE gullible. You also whine too much. We're not here to please just you. We don't have to do Metroid Fusion just because you whine about it. Instead of whining, try bearing the wait. In otherwords, drink less 'whine' and more 'bear'. Then you will have a much 'lager' chance of getting it done.
Hey, I'm not gullible! Besides, he's lying and so are you! Also, I never whine! I'm a great friend to you guys and you should like me better. Especially you, TUK!

NOW tell me you don't whine.

Also, what do you mean especially me? Dude, you're just a fan of Phineas and Ferb. You're not like 'special'. You kept asking for Metroid Fusion, and then say you don't whine? Also, I'm pretty sure you've asked for Dr Mario Online Rx lots of times.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
No, no I haven't. Why don't you guys just leave me alone and let me do my business of talking to you guys on something I wanna talk about? Just stop calling me a whiner and annoying for the final time. I am not annoying!

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
TUK, PnF, shut the argument! This is only making it worse!

Now, I know of a way to handle the Metroid Fusion requests, but if you can't remember, here's a hint: "Which member has made a majority of the Metroid BRSTMs for the site?" Go to him for the Metroid Fusion brstms and I'll let you know when I find the one willing to do (unless they're already made) the other requests.

Top Bottom