• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Okay, that clears things up! I just asked Segtendo if he could put up Sonic Drift 2 on BCM and add those songs to the queue when he was done. If he can't do it, could you?

:phone:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Oi.
Him or I can do it. I may cuz I have a logo ready. I'll tell you I'm done. You don't have to continue asking how much I have left.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yay!

Also... did I tell you that I paid of this months payments? I paid on the 13th... in otherwords, the day before it expired :p -- so now we have another month :D

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Also... did I tell you that I paid of this months payments? I paid on the 13th... in otherwords, the day before it expired :p -- so now we have another month :D
Yea. You said it the other day.
But I can't seem to find the post @_@

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I edited it, for some reason. I can't quite remember. I do know that I added my bank card, and set it to auto payments (hopefully this means I'll automatically pay every month :p)

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
I forgot to mention this but, there's a song that wasn't uploaded to YouTube from Mario RPG called: Let's Play "Geno." Can one of you upload that?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I have an SPC that someone from HCS64 made, of the 'beta' Vanilla Lake theme from Super Mario Kart. Who wants to BRSTMify it?

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
That Mario RPG song that was supposed to upload just failed to do it. Could you look at it, TUK? I would be very grateful if you did.

soneek

Smash Ace
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/queue.php?output=567&queue=convert

Also, I'm removing the Tales of Vesperia videos...
And I can answer the question of "Why?" with my own "Why" question.
Why were they 480p and not 1080p?
That was when I had added logos from photobucket, but didn't know that they were downsized. They 1080p logos are on the site now. The only thing is that the videos are gonna be shorter in length now.

YouTube Copyright Service said:
Hi there,

RealFaction has retracted its copyright claim with respect to the following videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH0EsBh_WVw

Unfortunately, we are unable to restore videos that have been deleted by the user. As such, we will not be able to restore this content. However, the copyright strike has been resolved and your account will not be penalized.

Sincerely,

The YouTube Team
:D

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Darn! I hate school days.... no one's here :(

Has anyone managed to snatch a copy of the KIU soundtrack?

Also, it has occurred to me long ago, but I just decided to mention it.

When people upload BRSTMs for "Final Fantasy II" and "Final Fantasy III", has anyone found that they are actually for "Final Fantasy IV" and "Final Fantasy VI"?

In otherwords, does Final Fantasy II and Final Fantasy III include IV and VI songs, on the site?

soneek

Smash Ace
Final Fantasy II and III in the US, are actually V and VI in Japan. Some people still mix them up for some reason, cause they're ignorant. I haven't played the games so I can't really tell where some stuff belongs.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I know that IV and VI were released as II and III in the US.

What I mean is, has anyone submitted a song that is from "IV" but put it as Final Fantasy II?

I supposed the only way to know is since II and III are NES, then if anything sounds SNES and not NES, then it's likely the wrong one, right?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I got my hands on a Gamerip Skullgirls OST (obvs HQ), They'll be done within few days as I have job and school and stuff....
I'll only need to confirm some official names, but man, this soundtrack is awesome.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I've uploaded all the non-looping BRSTMs from SPM. Now I just need to rename them, and reject any that are already uploaded :p

Also, how long do you reckon until 3DS games can be ripped, like DS games (2SF), and other games? Also, who gets dibs on the Wii U Mario game that's going to be revealed at E3 and is based on the 'New Super Mario Bros Mii' demo from last year? I assume it'll be streamed like Wii games.... but will they continue to use formats such as BRSTM or AST, or use some kind of really complex format that's almost impossible to decode?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You know what'd be really awesome? When someone finally manages to make a player for BMS files.

Basically they're sequenced audio. For example, the sequenced audio files in Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 are sequenced, and the sequenced files in Super Mario Galaxy are things like the Flying Mario, Ice Mario, Fire Mario themes, as well as Course Select, various fanfares and stuff.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
There are. Infact those are the original versions I think.

Also, Seg?
From a PM on the channel:
http://gamingallthetime.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/aoslogo.png
It's X Edition but... does that matter? IF there's exclusive tracks on X Edition then.... well we'll keep that for those.

Also, can you find a logo for "Dr. Mario & Germ Buster" or "Dr. Mario Online Rx"? (Dr. Mario & Germ Buster is the name in PAL regions)

Oldeeber

Smash Cadet
hey, im trying to put some melee skins on fox, falco, gannon and marth for project M, but i cant get it to work, or their victory themes either. i download the files from brawl vault and put in the Fitfox00.psc and .pac. it didnt work so i tried replacing the Fitfox.pac and he just went into t-stance when i wavedashed. the only thing i havnt tried is replacing the fitmotion pac but im pretty sure that wont work either. can some1 help me out?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, are you able to add that logo I posted? Also are you able to find one for Dr Mario Online Rx? (As I said Dr. Mario & Germ Buster is the PAL name, so if you find that, it's the same thing).

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Hey TUK, if you get this, I need to ask you a question about the BRSTMs for Metroid Fusion on the GBA.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, if any of you get this, I want to ask you guys to make more BRSTMs for Metroid Fusion on the GBA.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
PnF? This isn't an instant messenger. We don't have to be on for you to ask.
You don't need to say "I want to ask a question", just ask the question.
The songs are missing because somehow, no one's done them all.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Can someone just do the rest of them? I love the music, and I want someone do put them on the site.

Top Bottom