• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
I don't have a profile though. If my mom found out I had another profile with you guys, I would be in huge trouble! Can one of you please handle this for me?

:phone:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Guys, can I ask someone to make BRSTMs for a new game onto the site?

When you upload a BRSTM for a new game, in the drop-down box where you select the game, click on "New Game", then a text box will appear. Then type the name of the game. IF you accidentally type in an existing game, because you maybe missed it in the list, or something, then it won't make a copy of that game, it'll just upload to that existing game. So, basically, if you're too lazy to go down the list to a game, just type the game in, but make sure it's EXACTLY the same (including punctuation, capitals, etc).

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Let me rephrase the question. Can someone put up a new game on BCM? I don't want to get in trouble with my mom by getting another profile with you guys on the same site.

soneek

Smash Ace
I don't have a profile though. If my mom found out I had another profile with you guys, I would be in huge trouble! Can one of you please handle this for me?
Eh it depends on the game. If it's streamed, it'll be easy. What game is it anyway?

I don't understand why she doesn't want you having another profile around the same people, but ooooook...

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings

This is still ridiculous... I'm not trying to start but ... for God's sake, you are 19 or whatever. Why the hell is your mom stopping you from creating an account on a site to upload video game music? I mean she's "protecting you", but... this is what I don't get:
What the ****ing heck is she protecting you FROM? Seriously, she can't be protecting you. She's smothering you and treating you like a baby. Stop with this stupid "OMG I can't do this because my mom said not to"... your Mom shouldn't even BE telling you what to do. Grow up, and do what the heck you want, seriously. Who gives a crap about "obeying your parents"? There's such a thing as being sensible and doing as your told, but your Mom should not be preventing you from doing the most innocent things. Seriously does she say "You can't have orange juice. It's yellow, which is the colour of jealousy, which is a deadly sin, and sins are really bad"?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
*checks Wikipedia*
Well, it was on PC and N64. PC might not have sequenced files, but the N64 would cuz it's a cartridge.

And PnF, was it THAT hard to make an account on here? Creating a profile takes almost no time.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
It's because some of you curse too much and won't stop. Also, the game I want is Bust-A-Move 2 on the N64.

soneek

Smash Ace
All you can do on the site is upload brstms. Comments don't even work lol. There's no working method of communication there.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Um... some of us curse and won't stop? And what the heck does that have to do with creating an account on the site? And yeah, what Seg said.

Anyway, sequences are better, because then someone has to work for trying to find the loops, and it's more fun... as I said earlier. What feels better? Having the satisfaction of having found a loop yourself? Or just dragging a file in to a converter and just sitting there while you do no work? :D

Yeah, since there's no method of communications, .... and anyway, why do you need protecting from "cursing"? I hate to say it, but it's all over the internet.

Let me ask you something... which of these words makes your mom faint with absolute disgust?
Crap
Hell
Justin Bieber

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Okay. I shouldn't have mentioned the mom part, but here's the real problem. Her computer is logged off and I can't get on it until my dad gets home to let me on it.

LolCakeLazors

Smash Cadet
Um... some of us curse and won't stop? And what the heck does that have to do with creating an account on the site? And yeah, what Seg said.

Anyway, sequences are better, because then someone has to work for trying to find the loops, and it's more fun... as I said earlier. What feels better? Having the satisfaction of having found a loop yourself? Or just dragging a file in to a converter and just sitting there while you do no work? :D

Yeah, since there's no method of communications, .... and anyway, why do you need protecting from "cursing"? I hate to say it, but it's all over the internet.

Let me ask you something... which of these words makes your mom faint with absolute disgust?
Crap
Hell
Entertainment Weekly
Justin Bieber
Lol Justin Bieber. I would add Fox News.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Just the ones that I stated. As well as the word piss. If I say any of those words, she scolds me. And I do not want that!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I don't know why, but if people can't stand what is basically every day words like "damn", then what the "hell" are you doing on the internet? I really can't stand "superhypermegaultragigareligous" people.

And why do you have to wait for your dad? Is your computer locked, and only your parents know the password? Like this?

Or is it a "sin" *facepalm* to use the computer without your parent's permission? Do they whip you with belts with fire?

Somehow your life makes me think of a certain song by the Pet Shop Boys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRHetRTOD1Q&ob=av2e

Hey, Seg? If I was PnFfan101, I'd definitely would NOT watch Boogey-Mania (an Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episode)..... for certain reasons. It contains a "VERY rude word" :D

Scolds? As in metaphorically speaking, as in just shouts, or do you mean some kind of weird really hot burning pain scolding with really hot water?

Also, once there was an inspissator, who found some eggshells, while studying ergodicity.

Also, Bust-A-Move 2 just encase someone misses this.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
TUK, stop it! It's not that simple! And yes only mom and dad know the password! I can't get on their's but I can get on mine. It just doesn't work as great as their's. Also, of someone got the name of that game, I want the songs from the N64 on there and extended.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I don't know WHERE you got the idea it was a Star Wars game, Segtendo, or soneek.

Also for some reason, there isn't a USF rip on HCS64 of Bust-A-Move 2 :(

I also looked for Puzzle Bobble 2 as well.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, that's why I looked for it, in case it was uploaded as that name. Also USF stands for "Ultra 64 Sound Format". It's basically the audio files directly from the Nintendo 64 ROM itself.

Not only that, there isn't even a soundtrack. So as far as I know, there's no way of getting the music.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Okay. That is just way too weird. There's music on the game, so there has to be a soundtrack! Wait, look up any other Puzzle Bobble games and see if they have soundtracks. If not, I'll ask for something else.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Just because there's music, it doesn't mean there's a soundtrack. Super Mario Sunshine doesn't have a soundtrack, neither does Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land and lots of other games.

As for why it's not been ripped, because people are lazy. And no I don't know how to. It involves some really complex hex editing... or something.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I was WAY off! Okay. Is there any way to add BRSTMs to the Mario Party 4 music and hopefully adding Mario Party 5 to the site?

Top Bottom