• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'm too lazy to download and check, but what does this have?
http://www.fileserve.com/file/uUsVVRT
I don't know what you've put in the Google search bar, but thanks for the link ! Once the file is finished to download, I'll tell you what it contains :awesome:
EDIT : Gaaah, it only contains arrangements of the in-game's themes

Oh well, I'll still keep those, since these are part of its soundtrack.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
TUK, if he has his reasons, don't fight him about it.
Don't go off on a tangent to argue with him.

soneek

Smash Ace
Does anyone know if there's a way to buy Zero-X Seamless Looper? The stupid demo won't let me see any sample numbers...

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Short answer, no.
The guy's not selling it anymore.

Also, there's no excuse.
I'm not going to do it all the time.
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/pending

Please STOP ignoring these. The only reason I'm not doing them is because there's too many. If at least one mod actually got on with approving, then we wouldn't get so many in the first place. Why should I be the one that seems to always approve/reject songs? No one has approved anything for weeks, it seems.

Again, why don't I do it? Because why should I? If you can't be bothered, why should I be bothered?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

True, but we should also note that, unless there's something in the rules that I might have overlooked, there's no reason on why I should quote at all. If there's something against that, feel free to post the link to it so I can see for myself. If the link is accurate, then I'll be convinced.

@Segtendo

Thanks for trying to help us avoid stemming away from "Archiving all the music in one place!"

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Also, there's no excuse.
I'm not going to do it all the time.
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/pending

Please STOP ignoring these. The only reason I'm not doing them is because there's too many. If at least one mod actually got on with approving, then we wouldn't get so many in the first place. Why should I be the one that seems to always approve/reject songs? No one has approved anything for weeks, it seems.

Again, why don't I do it? Because why should I? If you can't be bothered, why should I be bothered?
I feel the same way as you. I get lazy sometimes.
But still, you can help. I'll get on it as soon as my BRSTMs finish uploading. <.<

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Seeing how I couldn't find any complete OST of Dragon Ball Final Bout, I put on my "ming" face and ripped two songs from Youtube. This was my only option left :urg:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
@TheUltimateKoopa
True, but we should also note that, unless there's something in the rules that I might have overlooked, there's no reason on why I should quote at all. If there's something against that, feel free to post the link to it so I can see for myself. If the link is accurate, then I'll be convinced.
Actually there is you annoying piece of ****! Firstly, I dunno, use what little freaking brain you have and maybe consider the fact that how the **** are we supposed to know WHAT THE **** you're referring to?

THAT'S why you should quote!

This is what you wrote:
@TheUltimateKoopa

Some stuff that I'm not really up to check myself.

What the god ****ing **** hell are you actually RESPONDING to?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, it's a bit late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR, to Flame. It's already 12:47 am there, so they had theirs about 47 minutes ago, I think.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I'm back from vacation, and since I enabled the mysql bin log, I have a list of the queries that had to do with update 1360, and I'm trying to figure out what went wrong, and how to reproduce it.

Edit: Looking at the mysql and apache logs, it looks as if it may occur if somebody downloads the update brstm. I'll check out the new download code and try to reproduce it.

Edit 2: Okay, it's fixed.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Darn. Also, what do you think the first video on your channel to have an upload date of January 1, 2012 will be? Because YouTube is Pacific, obviously, it'll be in just over 2 hours. It's only 9:52 pm on December 31 there :D

Also, the first BRSTM on BCM to say "January 1, 2011" as the date (in whatever time zone you/the site is in), was "We're Off (Squa-da-lah)":
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/6569

I wonder what the first BCM to say "January 1, 2012" will be?

Since there are BRSTMs uploaded merely 20 odd minutes ago, and they say December 31, 2011, I'm going to guess that it's 11:57 pm, and there are about 3 minutes left, moosey? So, any BRSTM uploaded after... 3 minutes or so, will be January 1, 2012, according to the site?

And we have our first '2012' BRSTM:
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/16308 YAY!
Yay, someone's uploading SM3DL BRSTMs... let's hope they're looped...

EDIT:
Start Loop Point: 215,040
End Loop Point: 1,700,176

Well the Start Loop Point isn't 0, so that's a good thing at least :p

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

About what you said about the part where you don't know what I'm referring to,..., I try to keep it close to when the post was made so that there's little gap in between. And in answer to what I was asking about, it was basically towards that link you said you were too lazy to check.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I actually played a little Super Mario 3D Land while at Target today.
It felt like Galaxy and New Super Mario Bros. put together.

Happy 2012!

I plan on doing the GBA counterparts of the original Phoenix Wright trilogy. Yes, the game originated on GBA, but only in Japan. Thank god they brought the game worldwide for the DS :awesome:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

I'm starting 2012 with Rokko Chan OST.
Rokko Chan is a flash fan-made game resembling classic Megaman (will post links later). A truly lovely tribute.
OST from the original page only has 128kbps fies.... I guess it's okay, music is very 8-16bit like.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Welcome back, Moosey ! :awesome:

EDIT : Gaah, I can't get the "Boss - Lord Ghirahim" and its final variation to play in full length (I can only listen to like a minute of those songs, while their loop-points are at roughly 1m30 D: )

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Now you know why I used the USF for OOT instead of the OST.

Also, Alaric? What is the actual reason for not quoting? I'm just saying, it's not exactly hard. Press a button, that's it.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

After I quote once, unless I visit another page of the thread, after that, every time I refresh the page to see if anyone has commented after me, if focuses in on my post, which is as annoying as heck.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
@TheUltimateKoopa

After I quote once, unless I visit another page of the thread, after that, every time I refresh the page to see if anyone has commented after me, if focuses in on my post, which is as annoying as heck.
That's nothing to do with quoting.
Do you see something in the URL that says "p = something"? Remove the p='number'. Therefore you have no excuse not to quote. Do you really think it's related to quoting? Also common sense, why would it only happen to you and no one else?

soneek

Smash Ace
Would any of guys wanna go through with making this whole playlist thing for each stage/menu? I'm trying to put new songs into my game, and I've hit a wall. :ohwell:

Seems like it would be useful in situations like this.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Hey, moose? I think I've asked this before, but, can you make it so that a playlist is automatically created when I upload any videos from a new game, and that any videos from a game that has since had a playlist created is added to that playlist? Basically, the same as how you have it?

Top Bottom