• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
If that's piracy then about 80% of the internet is guilty of that. I always thought it was only piracy if you actually sold something and made money out of other people's work.

According to Wikipedia "piracy" refers to the unauthorized manufacturing and selling of works in copyright.

However, the Wiktionary article defines it, in this context as:
"The unauthorized duplication of goods protected by intellectual property law (e.g. copying software unlawfully)."

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I approved that ? Aside of my BRSTMs, I don't really remember what other BRSTM I've approved... Is there a specific list of who approved what BRSTM ?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So does anyone actually know what 'BRSTM' means? I mean, it must be short for something... unless it was like this:
OK, I'd like everyone to shout out a letter, and the first 5 letters will be what we call it!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Maybe the B is for "Brawl"?
IDK. I mean, it was used before Brawl was released :\

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
But as I said, you'd think there has to be a meaning. It can't have just been a case of some one picking five letters out of a hat, can it?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
My move/packing is going faster than we expected, so I'll probably be moved by sometime mid next week at the latest. After that, if anyone needs to communicate with me because they need guidance on how to run the site or something, they'll have to do it by email, and it may take a while for me to get back to you.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Alaric? I'm not a mod, obviously, but please, STOP SPAMMING SMILIES! If I WAS a mod, you'd have been permanently banned. You've been told to stop spamming smilies multiple times.
No, "it's your way of expressing" is NOT an excuse to spam it. DON'T do it, period!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
That's all you needed to type.
Since I mod the entire BWG now, I can edit posts in here.

It's edited now.

Alaric, if I see excessive smilie use, conside them all removed from that post. Use only one or two smilies when you post.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
No offence, but yes you can. No matter how good or funny a post is, you CAN help inserting 50 smilies. It's not that hard not to. It's not like you're finger has entered pneumatic drill mode.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I noticed that the Super Mario Bros. 3 sedtion was severley lacking in music, so I did that.
I found the loop points. All I have to do is convert.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

First of all, if I try to do that many smileys, not all of them show up correctly. Secondly, I just copy-paste them onto my posts to save time. Be thankful for that, otherwise there would've been a lot more. Lastly, I want to make sure everyone knows how strong the emotion is (it's a long story.).

DWOLF

Smash Cadet
Offtopic: Gary your are still alive? :D It's me Deathwolf from WiiRd. I already posted u something on your YT channel.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
You know, if anyone was interested in doing the soundtrack for the Super Star Wars games, I could link whoever's up for it to some youtubes that might have the data you will need.

I think the site lacks enough Star Wars based soundtrack, and is due to have some uploaded.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
@TheUltimateKoopa

First of all, if I try to do that many smileys, not all of them show up correctly. Secondly, I just copy-paste them onto my posts to save time. Be thankful for that, otherwise there would've been a lot more. Lastly, I want to make sure everyone knows how strong the emotion is (it's a long story.).
Holy ****ing ****.... you're telling me to be thankful it's not more?
Look, STOP ****ING SPAMMING SMILIES, PERIOD!
ONE SMILEY IS ENOUGH! PERIOD! Don't even THINK about using your autism as a way of trying to get out of this!

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? You may as well say "Just be thankful I'm not spamming more than I am".

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Alaric, that's no excuse to spam smilies.
Post one, two, or three, but not like 30 of them.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Seg? Remember... be thankful he's only posting 30... <____<
Hmm... I wonder, if I hacked these forums, would I be able to get away with it by saying "Just be thankful I only hacked the forums, and didn't actually erase the database"?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, was the Streets of Rage Remake version 5 remix of "The Last Soul" based on Close to You by Maxi Priest?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
God, not this again. I prefer it when we get a load of constant posting. An hour or so I don't mind, but somehow I hate it when this thread can potentially go for 3 days without any replies, like for some strange reason not a single person on the planet has anything relating to BRSTMs to mention whatsoever for a full 3 days.

Anyway, what's going on with YouTube?

YouTube
The app is currently unreachable.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
What? Nothing for 5 days? Shame on you! I haven't done one for 6 days! Therefore, I win :D

Also YouTube seems to be OK now.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I guess he hasn't posted here, but the person that's going to be taking over the site's going to do so in a day or two.

Yui Hirasawa

Smash Cadet
Hi again, just to let you all know, I have code access as of a few days ago and have been doing some work on some new additions and changes to the site on my local server, once I'm happy with these and they work alright I'll let them go live.

Also, the big first backup is in progress :c

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

sahgeouhe$wrag<?mngjhsdfa,.... How in the name of the Super Smash Series did you modify my post?!!!!! Seriously. Now that's just a big stab in the back!! I had just finished the boss fight against Silver, and was in a good mood, but then you had to destroy it. Thanks. :glare:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
One. It's spamming. Get over it.
Two, he's a moderator. He can do what he wants. Don't you even THINK about telling him not to do something he's supposed to do! Heck, just because you've got autism, it does NOT mean you can use that to get away with anything. You can't just post 30 smilies and then basically hope that people will be like "Don't worry, you have autism, I won't permanently ban you because I feel sorry for you" -- it doesn't work like that!

You know what ELSE is spamming?
This: sahgeouhe$wrag<?mngjhsdfa,....

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Hi again, just to let you all know, I have code access as of a few days ago and have been doing some work on some new additions and changes to the site on my local server, once I'm happy with these and they work alright I'll let them go live.

Also, the big first backup is in progress :c
So you're the new owner, then? There used to be a black bar over the 'menu' (where it has Complete Song List, Random Song, Game List, Upload, and Pending Songs), but now it's basically white text on a white background, and it's potentially hard to read them ... or not easy anyway. Is this something to do with your 'doing some work on some new additions and changes to the site'? Also there's a couple of other odd display-related glitches. Like when you're on a song page, there's a part of the background that's squashed so doesn't blend in, it looks like an awkwardly placed line.

Top Bottom