• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

soneek

Smash Ace
Use "Meteos - The Path You Travel" as a menu theme. It's in the list on this thread.
Thanks! That theme is pretty sick. Also, here's a list of games that I have streams for. I'll probably finish up a few that I've started this week or the next, then get to the others unless someone beats me to it.

God of War III
Baten Kaitos Origins
FE: Path of Radiance
TMNT: Smash-Up (already in BRSTM format, just needs tags)
Yugioh 5Ds Wheelie Breakers (same as above)
Castlevania: Call of Darkness
Bomberman Generation
Bomberman Jetters
Yugioh Duelists of the Roses
Yugioh The Falsebound Kingdom
Pokepark 2
Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon
Billy Hatcher
Soul Calibur Broken Destiny

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I have Wario World.
I just gotta tag a couple more songs, then I'll convert them.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
And I mean a BIG enemy. I actually wish he was dead now.

There's only one person who goes here beginning with M, so it should be fairly obvious that it's Moose****er.
How much do I hate him? I unlisted about 800-900 of his most recent videos, and changed his password so he can't upload any more videos.
Since only I know what the password is, only I can change it back. But I'm not going to.
If only I could delete his account on BCM, and maybe somehow erase the entire database? Imagine... 0 BRSTMs on BCM!
Unfortunately I can't do that. Sorry Alaric, you won't get to have a tantrum.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Dude.
That's not cool.
Why the hell would you change the password on a JOINT channel?
And what did he ever do to you? -.-
What's going on with you?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
At the risk of severe embarrassment.... apart from me, and Moose, who ELSE knows how to upload videos from BCM to my YT account?

When I started uploading more videos I noticed the description had been changed to say "[Song] from [Game] that will play for [Length]"
Replace [Song], [Game] and [Length] appropriately, obviously.

Then I notice somehow there's suddenly a video from a Kingdom Hearts game, IIRC. What does the description say? It's back to that freaking "Mwahahaha. I hacked Brawl's site to upload videos for me" or whatever. That's what I'm pissed off with him about. Uploading things without me wanting, and keep changing the description. I asked him to change it from that, and he did. I'm not sure if he was actually doing it because I asked, but the fact it was changed back, AND I've found 2 videos from a KH game uploaded without even asking me, is what I'm angry about.

AFAIK, there's only Moose and me who knows how to upload to my account. So therefore, if it's not me, it's him.

I'm sorry if I've hurt or offended anyone else, but I REALLY don't like being pissed off like that! I removed all the previous videos I uploaded with the "I hacked Brawl's site" description, and was going to re-upload them with the description where it says the name of the song and game, and the length. And then it's changed back! AND as I said, another video I didn't upload, nor WANT uploaded.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
OK, soneek, I'll just upload videos that you don't want shall I? And maybe change your descriptions to say "I hacked Brawl's account because I can"?

You wouldn't like that would you?

Also, he clearly hates me. He hasn't been replying to any PMs for about 2 weeks or so. He's basically ignoring me. Hopefully, albeit for the wrong reasons, he's got my attention.

soneek

Smash Ace
I would change my password so that you couldn't, if that were the case. I think you just made a big deal out of nothing.

Well, he has been pretty busy lately. Vacation, maybe other personal stuff, etc.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I don't think you read it properly.
HE IS UPLOADING VIDEOS TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I DON'T WANT UPLOADED AND KEEPS CHANGING THE DESCRIPTION THAT'S ADDED TO THE VIDEOS!

Not exactly "NOTHING" is it?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
At the risk of severe embarrassment.... apart from me, and Moose, who ELSE knows how to upload videos from BCM to my YT account?

When I started uploading more videos I noticed the description had been changed to say "[Song] from [Game] that will play for [Length]"
Replace [Song], [Game] and [Length] appropriately, obviously.

Then I notice somehow there's suddenly a video from a Kingdom Hearts game, IIRC. What does the description say? It's back to that freaking "Mwahahaha. I hacked Brawl's site to upload videos for me" or whatever. That's what I'm pissed off with him about. Uploading things without me wanting, and keep changing the description. I asked him to change it from that, and he did. I'm not sure if he was actually doing it because I asked, but the fact it was changed back, AND I've found 2 videos from a KH game uploaded without even asking me, is what I'm angry about.

AFAIK, there's only Moose and me who knows how to upload to my account. So therefore, if it's not me, it's him.

I'm sorry if I've hurt or offended anyone else, but I REALLY don't like being pissed off like that! I removed all the previous videos I uploaded with the "I hacked Brawl's site" description, and was going to re-upload them with the description where it says the name of the song and game, and the length. And then it's changed back! AND as I said, another video I didn't upload, nor WANT uploaded.
Um... I uploaded a video because you asked me about that one thing in your pm, and I was testing it. I also realized that when you uploaded by length, it had the old description, so I fixed that. I couldn't delete the test video because it wouldn't let me log into your account because I'm halfway across the world.

I've answered all your PMs in the forums mostly except the one from midnight today (It's 5:40 now) because I've had a crap load of stuff that I'm doing. And I did fix the cosmetic issue that you mentioned in that PM.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
And did you seriously take the time to unlist a couple hundred videos? Not to mention you screwed with the video renaming that's going on now.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
No I didn't. How can I change that? Or do you mean you can't re-name the videos because you couldn't log in?

Also have you changed the password again?

I was going to change it back, and re-list the videos but oh well. Also, um, can you delete those comments I posted?

Also, as much as you probably hate to read it, you will want to change your profile description. :(

Also blasted errors!
Database errors on FFShrine, Gateway errors here.

Somehow, I'm having a really bad day today :(

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also... I have a problem... that I caused.
I can't change my password back to what it was before to enable BCM to authorise my YT account... can I send you the new password, Moose, and if so, can you change the 'script' or whatever you call it? Also, did you read my post about playlists?

Also, after you've finished PMing, this will sound awkward, but I'm sorry... also I'm rubbish at apologies.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
@tuk
I did read the post about playlists. Unfortunately, that wouldn't be possible because I have to store all the playlist and video data in a database. You'll just have to work with what you've got. To be honest, I gave you the ability to upload back when the server had 4x the CPU that it has now, along with more resources in other areas, so you uploading takes a good amount of system resources on the new server.

Send me the new password. I'll update it.

Yes I changed the password again.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I can just create the playlists myself. I just asked for convenience (read: laziness :D)

Also, just for confirmation, what will the descriptions say?

Basically, I do NOT want them to say "Mwahaha. I hacked Brawl's site to upload videos for me".

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Good thing that you guys are on good terms.

And FFShrine forums are back. Nice. :bee:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The downside... I forgot my password. I changed it only a few days ago.

EDIT: To FFShrine Forums I mean.

Also, yeah, sorry (again), Moose :)

While you may not have done anything like me, I'm sure there have been times when something's happened and it's just made you so angry that you didn't even think to find out what happened, or am I the only one? :(

soneek

Smash Ace
While you may not have done anything like me, I'm sure there have been times when something's happened and it's just made you so angry that you didn't even think to find out what happened, or am I the only one? :(
There was a point when I used to jump to conclusions about one of my ex girlfriends. That was pretty much it lol.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
What like:
Who's this?
It's my brother.
DON'T GIVE ME THAT! You're cheating on me aren't you?
No, it's my brother. The one I've been te-
Oh yeah, you'd want me to believe that!

OK, not that exact situation, but jumping to conclusions, like that?

Also I found my password :D

soneek

Smash Ace
Yeah it was similar to that lol, except it was a "friend."

BTW, any luck with the Platinum OST for Mario Kart Wii?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Someone won one (wun wun wun wun wun wun wun lol) ... try and say that without laughing :D

ANyway, someone apparently won the bid, and they're getting it between '9 and 23 working days' or something, from when they got it, which was about 3 days ago, so somewhere within the next 3-5 weeks. I think I worked it out from January 19th to February 1st. He'll upload the FLACs to FFShrine (As long as it's up :D), meanwhile, someone was apparently e-mailed MP3s from it, but if I'm to do any BRSTMs, I'd rather use FLACs, wouldn't we all?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
If anyone has been worrying about me, I'm still lurking around. I had been going into a site I used to go into until I lost interest almost a year ago.

I still got some time to approve a few songs on BCM as well as uploading a few BRSTMs, though :awesome:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Holy crap... they said the strong winds were supposed to be dying down, and some 24 hours after they 'picked up' I just heard a relatively strong gust of wind probably about 40-50, maybe a bit higher. It was strong enough to almost "feel" it even though I'm not inside. You know when it's so strong that it kind of "rumbles" and you can almost feel it as if it's hitting the house and almost moving it? OK, 40-50 mph isn't exactly a hurricane (not to mention it's only a gust), but it's just suddenly "Woosh, rumble".
I think someone had too many baked beans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rdtKNCTgcE

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Hey guys, my brother thinks that the site is "pirating" soundtrack, and I need a counter example to get him to see that downloading all of the BRSTMs I've been downloading is not an act of piracy. What should I tell him? It's getting annoying.

Top Bottom