• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
There is no such file, I just get an extra column in the game list that I click to add the song to the upload queue, which you can view at that page I posted.
Oh.
Lucky you :p

Also, I've approved what I could for now. I gotta get goin'.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, it seems you'll have to ask moosey for a separate PHP file like mine? But then, there might be the problem of you uploading a video that's already been uploaded. But then, there's probably something that checks to see if the videos already been uploaded, and doesn't upload? Or is that only if the same person tries to do it twice?

Also, moosey, regarding my member status on BCM... am I the only member to be made a moderator merely minutes of joining?

I remember on August 2, 2010 when I joined and uploaded a few BRSTMs and within about 2 hours, I get a PM here:
moosehunter said:
Hey, I noticed the good quality brstms that you're uploading to my site. It seems like you know what you're doing when it comes to this. You even noticed the slight click in Deep Sea of Mare (I almost rejected that one, but I happened to click on it and see your comment)

Anyway, would you like to become a site mod? Basically you would be able to accept good BRSTMs, reject bad BRSTMs, and keep the site tidy among other things.
So, am I the member with the "shortest time between joining and becoming a moderator"?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Flame? Seg? Someone? Pending is filled up again :(
I'm on it ! I could only do a few yesterday because it was pretty late in France :urg:

Also, I've unsubscribed from BrawlBRSTMs because of the constant video uploads that overshadows almost every other videos I've subscribed from on Youtube. Once the reupload is finished, I'll make sure to subscribe again :)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I hate how they changed how Youtube displays subscriptions.

It was fine the way it was.

soneek

Smash Ace
Also, I've unsubscribed from BrawlBRSTMs because of the constant video uploads that overshadows almost every other videos I've subscribed from on Youtube. Once the reupload is finished, I'll make sure to subscribe again :)
Ah that explains why so many people unsubscribed.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Yea, I know about that.

I seriously wanna murder our government for taking away the right to a free internet.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
****ING GATE ****ING WAY ****ING ERROR!

Well thanks, you ****ing stupid forums.
So much for "fixing the gateway errors!" -- at least SAVE the ****ing post, and don't just make us type it all out again!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Huh.
The way the music is stored in Skyward Sword is weird.
Bunch of numbers and letters with no extension.
Giving them a ".brstm" extension makes them play in BrawlBox.

EDIT: Working on tagging them, thanks to GilvaSunner's channel.

soneek

Smash Ace
Huh.
The way the music is stored in Skyward Sword is weird.
Bunch of numbers and letters with no extension.
Giving them a ".brstm" extension makes them play in BrawlBox.

EDIT: Working on tagging them, thanks to GilvaSunner's channel.
I heard somewhere that only 2 channels can be loaded at a time from BRSTMs. Would that mean that the Skyward Sword BRSTMs with 4 channels have 2 variations of a theme, and the 6 channeled ones have 3 variations?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Possibly, but that's not always the case with multiple-channel BRSTMs.
Take Super Mario Galaxy for example.
Let's say, Beach Bowl Galaxy.
The "above water" version are on 2 channels, the "underwater" version are on another two channels.
They always fade out with in and fade in with the other when you go above or under water.
However, look at Bouldergeist. The "drums" are on a separate pair of channels, yet these 2 are added over the top.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Depends on the game.
For Mario Kart Wii, it has extra channels for different parts of the track (EG Wario's Gold Mine, Koopa Cape, etc.)
For New Super Mario Bros. Wii, some tracks have the Yoshi drums.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Basically, the best way to think of them is that each pair of channels represents the left and right side of a single track. And the volume of each track is adjusted according to your location.
For example, with Kingfin in Super Mario Galaxy, only Channels 1 and 2 are playing, but if you get closer to Kingfin, Channels 3 and 4 (the drums) will start playing.

Meanwhile, in Beach Bowl Galaxy, Channels 1 and 2 will start playing, but when you're under water, Channels 1 and 2 fade out, and Channels 3 and 4 fade in.

It's a little more complicated with Koopa Cape in Mario Kart Wii.
On the main area, Channels 1, 2, 7 and 8 are playing.
When you get to the river, Channels 1 and 2 fade out, and 3 and 4 start playing, while 7 and 8 are still playing.
When you go down the pipe, Channels 3, 4, 7 and 8 fade out, and Channels 5 and 6 start playing.
Channels 1 and 2 are for the main part
Channels 3 and 4 are for the river section
Channels 5 and 6 are for the pipe section
Channels 7 and 8 are for that short "wah" bit playing the main melody.

In short, where O = on, and x = off:
Main section = OOXXXXOO
River section = XXOOXXOO
Pipe section = XXXXOOXX

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
CRAP!
I updated GoldWave to the latest version, and now I'm suddenly unregistered.
What the **** is this? Shouldn't you stay registered, or do you have to purchase a license for EVERY version?
v3.65 -- new license is needed
What about when the next version is out? A new license again?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I just find this

Is the biggest one I could find (best quality) There's others, but they're either editted or from certain versions -and I want a generic one, as I have the whole series on the same place-.
[collapse=examples]

[/collapse]

Also, regarding PiU music, most of it is REALLY hard to loop... if it even can loop...
There's many good songs I have to discard for it not looping properly, and it's a shame cuz a lot of it is truly great...

Also, I'm looking for BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend music to get done, as well as Skullgirls (both whenever a good source comes out) and some random My Little Pony music I have stored

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I've listened to most of the "Mario & Sonic London Olympic Games" and I felt like the Sonic Heroes main song could have been improved in terms of loops (not from your part Seg, but rather from Nintendo / Sega). Oh well, I'll do my own loop of it and if you guys don't mind upload it on BCM ;)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
It's decided.
Phoenix Wright: Justice for All is the next game on my list.

Can't you tell that I'm a huge Phoenix Wright fan boy? :p

EDIT: Should I approve this?
I mean, I ripped this for him on KC:MM and he's known on the BrawlVault for stealing stuff without proper credit...

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
He's a BRSTM stealer ? I didn't know that, but I know he tried to upload a BRSTM that was already uploaded.
I'm uploading my own loop of the Sonic Heroes theme song on Mediafire. I just don't want it to overshadow the one you've put on BCM, Seg :p

On an unrelated note, I've finally broke the 600 M / 1968.6 Ft line with Captain Falcon on Home Run Contest :awesome:

EDIT : We're Sonic Heroes !

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I'm planning to do the entirety of the Blackwell series.

Unfortunately the Blackwell Deception doesn't have the OST available yet.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm about 2 days late, but here's the tracklist for the Mario Kart Wii Platinum Soundtrack... using English names, not just "English translated from Japanese" names XD:
  1. Opening Movie - 1:11
  2. Title - 1:08
  3. Options - 0:35
  4. Main Menu - 2:28
  5. Course Intro (Grand Prix & VS) - 0:15
  6. Luigi Circuit/Mario Circuit - 2:10
  7. Moo Moo Meadows - 2:12
  8. Mushroom Gorge - 1:57
  9. Toad's Factory - 2:34
  10. Coconut Mall - 2:17
  11. DK's Snowboard Cross - 2:13
  12. Wario's Gold Mine - 2:18
  13. Daisy Circuit - 2:13
  14. Koopa Cape - 2:06
  15. Maple Treeway - 2:22
  16. Grumble Volcano - 2:37
  17. Dry Dry Ruins - 2:18
  18. Moonview Highway - 2:04
  19. Bowser's Castle - 2:45
  20. Rainbow Road - 2:48
  21. 1st Place Goal Fanfare (Grand Prix & VS) - 0:07
  22. Top Goal Fanfare (Grand Prix & VS) - 0:08
  23. Top Goal Results (Grand Prix & VS) - 0:54
  24. Low Goal Fanfare (Grand Prix & VS) - 0:09
  25. Low Goal Results - 0:43
  26. Block Plaza - 2:00
  27. Delfino Pier - 2:21
  28. Funky Stadium - 1:48
  29. Chain Chomp Roulette - 2:20
  30. Thwomp Desert - 2:12
  31. First Place (Battle) / New Record (Time Trial) Fanfare - 0:06
  32. Team Victory (Battle) / Ranking (Time Trial) Fanfare - 0:06
  33. Draw Fanfare - 0:06
  34. Team Victory (Battle) / Ranking (Time Trial) Result - 0:27
  35. Team Fail (Battle) / Rank Out (Time Trial) Fanfare - 0:06
  36. Team Fail (Battle) / Rank Out (Time Trial) Result - 0:48
  37. Mario Kart Channel Menu - 0:47
  38. Ranking - 1:00
  39. Wi-Fi Menu - 2:37
  40. Wi-Fi Match / Ghost Replay - 0:54
  41. Winning Run / Award Ceremony - 1:28
  42. Staff Roll A - 1:48
  43. Staff Roll B - 2:20

Disc length 65:46 (1:05:46)

And yet I have no idea when it's actually available :(

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, everyone's probably doing Christmassy stuff. But when someone manages to get back on here. Er... Merry Christmas. I'm from the UK, so I don't believe in all that politically correct "Happy Holidays" stuff.

So, what did you get, and everything?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'm doing some Melty Blood : Act Cadenza BRSTMs right now.

Fairy Tale Transparently - Theme of White Len
Gcv2007 -Another Episode- - Theme of Neco Arc Chaos (the smoking cat you see as my avi :awesome:)

EDIT : GAAAH !! BCM IS BROKEN AGAIN !!

SQL/DB Error -- [
Error establishing a database connection!
Are you sure you have the correct user/password?
Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
Are you sure that the database server is running?
]
SQL/DB Error -- [
Error establishing a database connection!
Are you sure you have the correct user/password?
Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
Are you sure that the database server is running?
]

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'bcminternal'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /var/www/gamelist.php on line 8
Could not connect: Access denied for user 'bcminternal'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Flame's avvy keeps throwing me off and making me think I'm in the Lucario boards.

Also I'ma totally do some Disney stuff. For some reason such things fit well on Castle Siege. I'm just having trouble finding a soundtrack version of one song I really badly want to do, "Ain't Got a Friend Like Me" from Alladdin. Anyone know if a soundtrack version actually exists?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Flame's avvy keeps throwing me off and making me think I'm in the Lucario boards.
O_______O
Tell me how (aside of being animals) a smoking gray cat that speaks a bit of Engrish and can break the 4th wall is related to a blue coyote that can eat chocolate without poisoning itself.

I could say the same like this "TUK's avvy keeps throwing me off and making me think I'm in the Pit boards", but that wouldn't work since I have seen him changing avvies whatsoever.

BTW, it looks like BCM has been fixed ! Yay :awesome:
Uploaded PokéRemixStudio's latest remix.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
O_______O
Tell me how (aside of being animals) a smoking gray cat that speaks a bit of Engrish and can break the 4th wall is related to a blue coyote that can eat chocolate without poisoning itself.
They're both anthros, like everybody's avatar on the 'cario boards.

Still trying to combat laziness because I sort of want to loop the Hyper Princess Pitch soundtrack, but since they're basic Start-End loops, I get the little bit of silence at the loop. Er, after I put it through BrawlBox. I don't get that silence when I Shift+R on Winamp.

Top Bottom