• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

soneek

Smash Ace
For BRSTMs that have more than 2 channels, use the Nullsoft Disc Writer output extension for Winamp to export to WAV.

Open the WAV in Audacity and then export it.
The only thing with that is splitting the channels correctly before letting it downmix, since I had that problem with the Soul Calibur IV stuff. It wasn't hard, just annoying.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You have to ask him for a php script? Also, don't you have access to his actual YouTube account? Or is it just me? If you mean how did I upload that YouTube Poop thing? I uploaded it normally, by logging in and uploading :p. If you mean the extended videos, then... ask him if you can use the php script. But DON'T post the name of the php file here. We don't want loads of unwanted videos being uploaded such as most of the songs from the "Other" section. Copyright, and everything :D

Also, there are exactly 115 logos for games currently in the site's database.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I have access to his channel too >.>

I'm asking how would one use that URL to upload to BrawlBRSTMs?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You can't use THAT URL, since there's no such thing as "BrawlBRSTMs.php"

It's probably something random he chose like "smtsrb.php" (BRSTMs backwards) -- it's not not working because you don't have permission, it's not working because there's no such thing as BrawlBRSTMs.php. If it DID, you'd get something. You get a 404 error, because the page doesn't even exist. That's why you can't use the URL. Try asking Brawl for the php code.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I KNEW IT. I didn't have permission.
Guess I'll wait for moosey to post here.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
*facepalm*

You DO have permission as in you are ABLE to upload videos to the channel the way he does.

How many times do I have to say this?
BrawlBRSTMs.php DOES NOT EXIST! It's a NON EXISTENT FILE! There's NO SUCH THING!

Tell me, why does http://www.eorpeoreprgosdpgodgrthsdfgsert.com not load? Because it doesn't exist.
The 404 page not found error, is because there's NO SUCH THING as BrawlBRSTMs.php

You have the ABILITY to do what he does. You just need to know the name of the PHP file, that's all.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
._.

I just wanna upload through the PHP code. Jeez.

I KNOW I have access to his channel. I KNOW BrawlBRSTMs.php doesn't exist.

Jeez >.<

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You keep saying you don't have permission to use the php code.
You do have permission. You just have to know what the php file name is.
Well.. by permission, I mean ... you would be able to do it. You don't need him to activate it for your IP address or something weird like that.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Yea.
I just need to know the name of the PHP to use it to upload to BrawlBRSTMs.
You got it :p

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Maybe with all of that stuff that you've claimed you've backed up, maybe YOU (yes, YOU) should make a back up URL for the site so that we'll be prepared for the next time the site goes down. What do you guys think about that? And yes, Segtendo is correct. I have been downloading from the site. However, I still think you owe me a brawl match for the large amount of time I have to take out of Christmas preparations for stocking up on BRSTMs for the next time the site goes down.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
@TheUltimateKoopa

Maybe with all of that stuff that you've claimed you've backed up, maybe YOU (yes, YOU) should make a back up URL for the site so that we'll be prepared for the next time the site goes down. What do you guys think about that? And yes, Segtendo is correct. I have been downloading from the site. However, I still think you owe me a brawl match for the large amount of time I have to take out of Christmas preparations for stocking up on BRSTMs for the next time the site goes down.
Or maybe you should stop being so pathetic, and stop being so obssessed with the site.
I am NOT making a backup URL. If you don't like that, then tough.

Please, Seg. You should just suspend, if not ban Alaric. All he's done is moan about the torrent being seeded, if my internet is down, and just won't shut the hell up about "You owe me a Brawl Match". We don't owe you anything, Alaric. He's wasting his time downloading a load of BRSTMs if his only purpose is to "back them up". If he wanted to, he should have asked moosey to set it up for him to automatically back up like with me.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Wait, you can't? Do you only have the powers to close topics, and stuff on the forum you're 'assigned' to?

Also, if anyone cares, the most recent BRSTM to be backed up is Hellfire from Kingdom Hearts 3DS.

Also, if a BRSTM gets deleted, it's still kept on my PC *uploads all the crappy BRSTMs that were deleted ahahahahaha*

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Yea.
I have power over the "Customized Content" area of this board.

Why, just yesterday I closed a help thread that was in the Customized Content area of the board :p

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

There will be people in your life that'll drive you crazy. You just have to live with them, otherwise you won't succeed in life.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
@TheUltimateKoopa

There will be people in your life that'll drive you crazy. You just have to live with them, otherwise you won't succeed in life.
But that doesn't mean you have to purposely be so annoying. I know you have autism, and possibly OCD. But your constant demanding that I give you files, and do what you want, and being so obssessed with BCM is very annoying.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
@Alaric

You may have problems in your life. But you need to learn to deal with them. Autism is not an excuse for bad behaviour. EVER.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Autism isn't an excuse for breaking the rules/being a pest.
If anything, it's closer to an excuse to instantly lock you up because you're admitting you can't function properly.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Precisely. While you haven't done it for a little while, doing this:
:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

Or this:
"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

And doing things after you've been told not to (such as calling me turtle-bait)

you can not use Autism as an excuse.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
You people.
What the **** is wrong with you?
Stop picking on each other, for god's sake.
I dare you guys to push me to hand out warnings.

This is a music hub, for god's sake not a "oh, let's pick on each other cuz we're annoyed of someone" place. Flame is the only one who isn't being a **** about this.

If you guys are so annoyed with Alaric, just ignore him.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm not picking on him. I'm just saying that he can't keep thinking his Autism lets him get away with his constant pestering on us to get into a group to discuss who's running the site, constantly pestering me with "is your internet connection not working", and the whole "you owe me a Brawl match" and general spamming smilies and stuff.

I'm also confused about that last line. Why are people rarely even posting new BRSTMs, anyway?
I see the odd post by darksamus, and maybe soneek. Is it that people just upload to BCM and just don't bother to post here? I know I do that <_<.

But then... he might.... alt.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'm probably gonna upload some Fortune Street music that's ripped straight from the game cuz it uses BRSTM. Some tracks are missing on the site.

As for the Brawl matches, Alaric, don't talk about them here. Talk through PM or something.

EDIT: O_O

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I'm also confused about that last line. Why are people rarely even posting new BRSTMs, anyway?
I see the odd post by darksamus, and maybe soneek. Is it that people just upload to BCM and just don't bother to post here? I know I do that <_<.

But then... he might.... alt.
I quit posting because the last, like, twenty pages were snowed under by people who loved to talk about other things than BRSTMs.

That, and I'm working on both completing the Steam achievements and my own game, which will probably not be finished until 2030 or sometihng.

Top Bottom