• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
TUK, you DO love Super Mario Sunshine, right ? =P

My friend and I played Warcraft III earlier today, that's why I couldn't get around to approve many BRSTMs on BCM. :(

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Why this post be the last post of this scroll. Ye now witness the grand opening, of scroll #351. He who posts shall be the creator of scroll #351.

Also, yes I do love SMS.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Good. Now does anybody know what instruments those brass ones should be? I put down what I thought they were, but I'm still not 100% sure. Btw, a 32 channel wav of this turned out to be about 550MB o_0

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
ZOMG! 550 MB?

Hey, moose? If I kept saying "Where's the final finished SMS FLAC thingy", like how Bart did on the Simpsons when he said "Where's my camera?", would you come to my house, and kick me in the nuts?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
ZOMG! 550 MB?

Hey, moose? If I kept saying "Where's the final finished SMS FLAC thingy", like how Bart did on the Simpsons when he said "Where's my camera?", would you come to my house, and kick me in the nuts?
Maybe. I still have to re-rip them. I accidently ripped them at 48kHz instead of 32000Hz.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You clod! How long will that be? A week? More? Less? A year? Should I just shut my big mouth and stop asking? <__________________________<

God damn it... anyone have any ideas to pass the time until Mario Kart 7 or Super Mario 3D Land are released?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Ugh... anyone got anything interesting to say? Like any new BRSTMs? What did you have for lunch... what's the weather like, what did you cat do at 13:37 on July 12th 2002? It's rather boring when there's nothing new been posted for so long :(

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Yeah, but it happened when I had too much music in my "To do" list.

Now that it's cleaned up, I only have 10 Pokémon Emerald songs and 3 songs from the arranged music of Megaman X3 (I HAVE to get them up soon).

EDIT : Okay, whoever modified the title of this song made a really bad move into not naming the remixer.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, moose, ho-- *hears gun ***** what? I was going to say "horrible stuff, brocolli" -- what did you think I was gonna say "how's the re-rip of SMS or something?" <_< >_> <_< >_> v_v

So, in other news.. I uploaded 2 BRSTMs... *gasps*, Woooow. Twooo. Well, they're both from the Streets of Rage Remake version 5 soundtrack, and are Fighting in the Street and Beatnik on the Ship.

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
Well that's good... because one more would be unlucky? <____< So, I believe all the regular courses have a Yoshi version, so that's... 7. So, you know how Pianta Village has a day version, a night version, and 2 'band' things? Is there a Yoshi version for all four of those as well? If that's it, then that'd make 11, and the last one's Delfino Plaza, ... right? Wait,... there's the Pinna Park and Pinna Park Beach... ah whatever, I'll find out soon enough :p
Noki Bay has no Yoshi Theme.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Oh yeah... well we'll hopefully have the full soundtrack soon enough. I dunno, next week, maybe, depends on what moosey's doing, really.
Also, I tried to make a MIDI of the Great Sea, using the individual tracks, but guess what? I completely failed... why? Let's say I completely lost track of where I was in the actual piece of crap, compared to what I had sequenced, so I ended up repeating parts, or missing parts out, and I got out of sync. I'm surprised no one's bothered to do it already. And with all the parts, I could have made not only the first MIDI of that song that I've known, but also probably the most accurate, but alas... 16-channel MIDIs are very frustrating.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Oh yeah... well we'll hopefully have the full soundtrack soon enough. I dunno, next week, maybe, depends on what moosey's doing, really.
Also, I tried to make a MIDI of the Great Sea, using the individual tracks, but guess what? I completely failed... why? Let's say I completely lost track of where I was in the actual piece of crap, compared to what I had sequenced, so I ended up repeating parts, or missing parts out, and I got out of sync. I'm surprised no one's bothered to do it already. And with all the parts, I could have made not only the first MIDI of that song that I've known, but also probably the most accurate, but alas... 16-channel MIDIs are very frustrating.
You could always make a program to convert the bms file. There's one for ZTP format bms files. ZWW/SMS bms files use a different header format, and I still haven't completly figured out LS's bms format. All of them appear to use about the same data format.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You could always make a program to convert the bms file. There's one for ZTP format bms files. ZWW/SMS bms files use a different header format, and I still haven't completly figured out LS's bms format. All of them appear to use about the same data format.
I read the first 6 words... asking me to make a program? That's like asking a 2 year old about quantum mechanics.

Top Bottom