• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I've been playing Dungeons & Dragons with my friends this afternoon, and we died in an ambush in the middle of a desert. Not even my stuff full of pastries wasn't enough. Blah.

TUK : There are many things that should not be rushed, and making BRSTMs is one of them.

Let's see the pending BRSTMs... *sees the list* Putain de merde ! I'll approve all the custom looped BRSTMs for now.

EDIT : Me loves how french swearings are not censured on SmashBoards. :awesome:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I've been playing Dungeons & Dragons with my friends this afternoon, and we died in an ambush in the middle of a desert. Not even my stuff full of pastries wasn't enough. Blah.

TUK : There are many things that should not be rushed, and making BRSTMs is one of them.

Let's see the pending BRSTMs... *sees the list* Putain de merde ! I'll approve all the custom looped BRSTMs for now.

EDIT : Me loves how french swearings are not censured on SmashBoards. :awesome:
Did you just say the "f word" followed by the word "off"? :O

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
"Putain de merde" roughly means "Holy cr4p".

F-word followed with "off" would be "Barre-toi de là" (pronounced "Bar toa de la") in a very rude manner.

Wanna learn french ? PM me :awesome:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Thanks for helping.
I approved many of them. Maybe you guys can finish them off.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
The current 'atmosphere' contained within this topic within these boards of messaging, are lacking any festivities that may feed my appetite for any thing relating to custom BRSTMs or a complete ripping of the musical instrument digital interface sequences of the 2002 Nintendo developed game, entitled Super Mario Sunshine, at this point in time.

Short version:
"Any new BRSTMs, and exactly how almost is 'almost' regarding the Sunshine rip, moosey? Almost being "nearly finished, could be up within hours or a day or so", or "so near, yet so far", like 95%, but the last 5% takes a week or whatever?

inb4patienceisavirtue.

Also, dear mods, http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/pending.php -- thank you. (I'm at work)
By the end of the week?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
This is not the request topic really, but I'm sure someone'll fulfil it anyway :p

Also, my sister wants me to make a BRSTM of the opening theme of Kirby Right Back At Ya, however, I can't find a good quality version of it. Does anyone know where I can get a good quality, and, for the love of God... stereo (not mono) version?

Also, thanks moose.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Also, my sister wants me to make a BRSTM of the opening theme of Kirby Right Back At Ya, however, I can't find a good quality version of it. Does anyone know where I can get a good quality, and, for the love of God... stereo (not mono) version?
Well, Donkey Konga has the song in its game. It also doesn't have the Dedede, Escargoon, and that other guy talking near the end of the song.
http://www.emuparadise.me/music/ngc/Donkey_Konga/425

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I can't download the file, since I'm at work <_< -- so, if you're here before I get home in just over 4 hours, what exactly does it contain? The "midi" part seems to interest me a bit. Are they the sequenced files converted as MIDI files or something?

EDIT: Although based on timezones, even when it's nearly 2 pm here, it'll only be about 9 am at the latest, assuming moosehunter's American....

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
The file above contains many MIDI files from Zelda, as far as I can see (I'm approving/rejecting all the BRSTMs of the pending section right now, so I can't check them all X_x)

M@v

Subarashii!
This is not the request topic really, but I'm sure someone'll fulfil it anyway :p

Also, thanks moose.
Whoops. I thought I was posting in the request thread. UGH xD

Reposting.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The file above contains many MIDI files from Zelda, as far as I can see (I'm approving/rejecting all the BRSTMs of the pending section right now, so I can't check them all X_x)
It seems to contain a few Zelda MIDIs but also some SMG MIDIs.

So, I'm assuming these are the sequenced files in SMG (and a Zelda game)?

There are some from SMG that I've never heard in the actual game, for example, "inbubble" -- so eventually, will you be ripping the original files and uploading them as FLACs or whatever?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Probably unused or something. Also by "end of the week", do you mean Sunday? Just asking because Friday could be considered the end of the week (well, 'working week' anyway).

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Cool. Also... "I'll probably rip a few sometime." ... can you replace "probably" with "definitely", and "a few" with "all"?

Also, replace "sometime" with "right now because I'm TUK's slave and I must give him what he wants or else muhahahaha" --- OK, obviously that's a joke (or not... the obvious bit that is) ... but still, "all" would be better than "some", because then, we'd have, as with the Sunshine rip, which I believe you started about 3 weeks ago, now, a complete soundtrack.. even more complete than the soundtrack.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Uploaded 2 version of "Go Straight" from the Streets of Rage Remake.
One's an older version, the other's the V5 version. I prefer the older version though.
I uploaded them under "Streets of Rage 2 (Genesis)" since that's where the original song comes from.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I did 4 of those as well, all from the first game, Attack of the Barbarian, Fighting in the Street, Beatnik on the Ship and... the last stage music <_<

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, why do people keep accepting requests, and never actually doing the request?
I think people are confusing the button for "accepting the task of doing the request" with a button for "seconding the request"

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well what I said is pretty much the same as what you said.
This is what seems to happen.
1. Person A requests a song
2. Person B accepts the request
3. Nothing

OR

3. Person C actually does what Person B should have done.

E.g. Flame requests A BRSTM, Linkshot accepts it, but Segtendo actually uploads it.

Also, I did some BRSTMs for Micro Machines 2 (Genesis), Micro Machines Miltary and Micro Machines 96.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, that's what I was gonna say. Would 36.47 megabytes be close enough for the "Battle! Frontier Brain" video?

Top Bottom