• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Wait, Yoshi's not even in Noki Bay, is he? Unless it's an unused track?

Could you upload the Yoshi version? Just a temporary link? Because I'm quite curious as to what it sounds like.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'm going to attempt to loop "Theme of Captain Falcon" from F-Zero GX. I hope my moves will be shown well.

EDIT : Done ! Uploading now ! :falcon:

EDIT2 : Uploaded ! I think I could have added the beginning of the song a little bit earlier than what the BRSTM plays. Still PAWNCH enough for me though :)

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Wait, F-Zero GX isn't up there yet?
Maybe I'm just thinking of the mediafire library of them.
You got it wrong : on BCM, the "Theme of Captain Falcon" is marked as a "End to Start Loop". I uploaded a version of the song with a custom loop, that's all :)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well I can't exactly make a BRSTM of this tune:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NXECVDiymI

Simply because of the uneven looping. LCM'ing the loop points gives a LCM that just doesn't make sense. Roughly speaking, the total loop length is equal to 3.7640793433036827e+22 samples, which means that, since the source files are 44.1 kHz, we are looking at a BRSTM with a minimum loop length of over 27 billion years. No, really... 27 BILLION YEARS! I.e., it's IMPOSSIBLE to loop this BRSTM. Also, how much space would that take up? Well, let's just say there's not enough storage space on every storage device on the planet, including every video game console's memory, every singly memory card in existence, well you get the picture.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Well, they managed to fit it in a Game Boy cartdridge, so you CAN loop it. We believe in you !

27 billion years ? In 5 billion years, the sun would have oversized itself and eaten up Mercury, Venus and Earth with it.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Actually, 4 separate samples. I took the loop lengths of all 4 channels, and found the LCM. Which was that large number I just said.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Okay, I have a favor to ask of everybody. You know the song that plays in Mario Sunshine's demo video? http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/5214
I need to figure out what other songs the first two instruments that come in are used elsewhere in the game. I'm talking about the percussion and the stringed instrument. I need this to finish the rip of the game.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I have no idea... I think that's probably the only song those instruments are in, but I might be wrong.

Why do you need this to finish the rip?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well, I've heard pretty much every track in the game, and I'm sure I don't recognize either instrument being in any other song.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I wasn't worried anyway.... *sits in corner, crouched with knees bent, and arms around legs, and rocks back and forth* :D

So, I assume this means the SMS rip is very nearly finished (if not finished completely, as far as you are concerned?)

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I wonder why I don't get an e-mail notification of this thread anymore... :(

I'm going to upload a BRSTM of a fan-made Gym Leader Battle Theme. Since it contains parts of R/B/Y's Gym Leader Battle Theme, I'm going to upload it in the Pokémon Red/Blue section.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I wasn't worried anyway.... *sits in corner, crouched with knees bent, and arms around legs, and rocks back and forth* :D

So, I assume this means the SMS rip is very nearly finished (if not finished completely, as far as you are concerned?)
Almost

blah blah random text

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
If only there was some kind of automatic program that can actually listen out for sudden unexpected changes at a loop point, and automatically approve any that's seamless (with some room for error, like maybe a few samples) :p

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Wait, on main.php, why does it say 12417 was uploaded 19 hours, ago, but 12419, which is supposed to be more recent, say 1 day ago?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wn1A5NzJWc&feature=related Do you think this would go well as Marth's victory theme ?
YES.
Seg : I'm on it !
Thank you.

Also, finally got around to finishing Contra (NES).
Contra (NES)
Contra (NES) - Alien's Lair By Segtendo - DEMO
Contra (NES) - Base By Segtendo - DEMO
Contra (NES) - Base Boss By Segtendo - DEMO
Contra (NES) - Ending By Segtendo - DEMO
Contra (NES) - Energy Zone By Segtendo - DEMO
Contra (NES) - Intro (Famicom) By Segtendo - DEMO
Contra (NES) - Jungle/Hanger By Segtendo - DEMO
Contra (NES) - Snow Field By Segtendo - DEMO
Contra (NES) - Stage Clear By Segtendo - DEMO
Contra (NES) - Title By Segtendo - DEMO
Contra (NES) - Victory (Famicom) By Segtendo - DEMO
Contra (NES) - Waterfall By Segtendo - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
However, my computer is a bit slower than usual, so the loading time of the pending BRSTMs will take a bit longer.

For the Rainbow Victory, either that or we can use it for his Final Smash !

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Hey, moosey, the Game List needs updating.
I've recently added 2 games, Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters, and Final Fantasy III (DS).

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The current 'atmosphere' contained within this topic within these boards of messaging, are lacking any festivities that may feed my appetite for any thing relating to custom BRSTMs or a complete ripping of the musical instrument digital interface sequences of the 2002 Nintendo developed game, entitled Super Mario Sunshine, at this point in time.

Short version:
"Any new BRSTMs, and exactly how almost is 'almost' regarding the Sunshine rip, moosey? Almost being "nearly finished, could be up within hours or a day or so", or "so near, yet so far", like 95%, but the last 5% takes a week or whatever?

inb4patienceisavirtue.

Also, dear mods, http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/pending.php -- thank you. (I'm at work)

Top Bottom