• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
This is why we need some kind of duplication thing where you can have the same BRSTM but in different games. For example, let's say this one here:
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/4730

What if the "Green Hill Zone" link in Sonic the Hedgehog's game page and the same link in the Super Smash Bros Brawl game page both went to that same URL, i.e. 4730?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You got the Super Mario Sunshine sequences from the "arc" file, right? Can I ask, if you know, what are the sequenced files in Mario Kart: Double Dash!!? Because there's something called "JaiSeqs.arc" in the MKDD ISO.

Also, there are a few more ARCs I was wondering what they were, if you know how to find out...:
ChallengeBallPlanet.arc and SurfingLv2Galaxy.arc from Super Mario Galaxy
09-26.arc from New Super Mario Bros

moosehunter

Smash Ace
You got the Super Mario Sunshine sequences from the "arc" file, right? Can I ask, if you know, what are the sequenced files in Mario Kart: Double Dash!!? Because there's something called "JaiSeqs.arc" in the MKDD ISO.

Also, there are a few more ARCs I was wondering what they were, if you know how to find out...:
ChallengeBallPlanet.arc and SurfingLv2Galaxy.arc from Super Mario Galaxy
09-26.arc from New Super Mario Bros
Yeah, they're in there. Although in SMS they just slapped all the sequences into one file one after the other and gave it a name. There are 12 sequences in there, but PrimeBlue already ripped MKDD.

Those are probably stage files.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I assume you're referring to Super Mario Galaxy when you say those are probably stage files. As for PrimeBlue's MKDD rip, does his include any sequenced audio, or isn't there any sequenced audio at all in MKDD?

moosehunter

Smash Ace

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
There's BRSTMs uploaded and no one approves them.
*sigh*
*goes to do that*

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
By all means, continue work on SMS and LM...

And just out of curiosity, what are the sequenced files in MKDD? Also I can't find any good quality FLAC rips of MKDD, with the sequenced files, so, when you've done SMS and LM, could you BRSTM-ify the 12 sequenced MKDD tracks? I know they've been done on BCM already, but they were from MP3s, I think.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
The FLACs were posted on HCS. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9FFQ9WJ3 Pass: primeblue

JA_BGM_TITLE
JA_BGM_SELECT
JA_BGM_OPTION
JA_BGM_RECORD
JA_BGM_START_FANFARE
JA_BGM_START_FANFARE2
JA_BGM_START_FANFARE4
JA_BGM_START_FANFARE5
JA_BGM_START_FANFARE6
JA_BGM_STAR
JA_BGM_FINALLAP_FANFARE
JA_BGM_WANWAN

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Cool. Also, as you say, slippyToad's method of doing rips isn't as good as it could be... are you able to get the sequenced files of Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario Galaxy 2? Such as for example, Beat Block Galaxy, in Super Mario Galaxy 2, or even the particular version of Megaleg that plays when you're on the planet, but not on Megaleg himself, and other smaller tunes? Also, how about Mario Kart Wii? Because there are a load of songs in MKW that aren't streamed, such as the Time Trial Results (as in the thing where you see your results from the Mario Kart Channel, along with Competition Results), and also, the various variations of the Wifi theme that play when you're creating a room, joining a room, at the main menu, with "Worldwide", "Regional" (or "Continental"), etc, as well as probably a few others.

EDIT: Wait, somehow it turns out I already had the FLAC rip <_<

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Cool. Also, as you say, slippyToad's method of doing rips isn't as good as it could be... are you able to get the sequenced files of Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario Galaxy 2? Such as for example, Beat Block Galaxy, in Super Mario Galaxy 2, or even the particular version of Megaleg that plays when you're on the planet, but not on Megaleg himself, and other smaller tunes? Also, how about Mario Kart Wii? Because there are a load of songs in MKW that aren't streamed, such as the Time Trial Results (as in the thing where you see your results from the Mario Kart Channel, along with Competition Results), and also, the various variations of the Wifi theme that play when you're creating a room, joining a room, at the main menu, with "Worldwide", "Regional" (or "Continental"), etc, as well as probably a few others.

EDIT: Wait, somehow it turns out I already had the FLAC rip <_<
One thing at at time. I'll have to look at all of those.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I just use the Smash 64 results..
..though I do have a lot of looping Victory Themes!
Yoshi, Wario, Samus, Kirby, MK, Falcon, Pokemon.

Been dabbling with the idea of making Olimar's loop, too. Exit Subcavern -> End of Day

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Pokemon R/B/Y - Trainer Battle Remix - PokeRemixStudio By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO

This is down. It's also incredible. Please help me out.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I uploaded some BRSTMs last night from No More Heroes that were ripped straight from the game.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well it'd only be for personal use... although I could make a "lossy" BRSTM with it XD (I don't have to upload it though, just to put it in my game for lulz)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
While Flame's currently uploading San Fransisco Rush, I uploaded Be Prepared and I Just Can't Wait to Be King from the Lion King (the film, not the game). Flame already did Be Prepared, however, the one I uploaded is from the actual soundtrack, as is the I Just Can't Wait To Be King one.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So.... this so-called moving to a much more stable server to get rid of 502 Gateway errors or whatever... and then what did I get just a few hours before this post?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I've finished San Francisco Rush's songs ! (I think, because I'm not sure if there are another song missing or not).

Darn it, even Smashboards is affected by my browser not being able to keep me logged in certain sites (Youtube, DeviantArt, AiB, BCM among others)... I'm on Google Chrome by the way.

The Soundtrack version of Be Prepared doesn't sound as epic as the movie version, mainly because it misses the echoes or the hyenas' laugh. Still decent though :D

EDIT : If you liked the original, you'll love this one :D

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
You know what, scratch that : I'm letting the rest of the Pokémon Diamond/Pearl songs for you guys, I'm going for missing fanfares from Pokémon Ruby-Sapphire, along with the Pokémon Emerald exclusive songs.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, firstly... I have 69 PMs (inb4postmenstrualsyndrome) >______>

Secondly.... I've mentioned this before, but who's looking forward to remastered versions of Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye 64, Mario Kart DS, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Donkey Kong Country 3 (GBA), and Wario Land 4 soundtracks (and maybe some more)? Remember I said assett1 from FFShrine was remastering these for me (well, and for anyone else really, but ... mostly for me, since I personally asked him, and sent him the FLACs -- since he's pretty fussy in terms of quality... he'll only accept FLACs XD... which is good, making something high quality, even better)... well anyway, you've heard Mario Kart 64's Rainbow Road theme right? Of course you have.... but have you heard the version that's on one of the "Nintendo Sound Selection" CDs (I think it's 'B-sides')? Probably... if you have, you'll know how incredibly clear it is. The kick drums and the rest of the percussion are absolutely crystal clear, where as in the actual game, you can hardly tell the difference between the kick drum and the bass. Well assett1 has said he's able to achieve that level of remastering... and just to make sure I said to him "Do you mean you can make the percussion as clear and loud as that?" And he said "I can definitely do that" -- so we'll see just how it sounds, eh? Also, as I said, that's not the only one he might be doing. So far, however, I've only sent him MK64 and GE64, well --- I've uploaded those to a specific folder on mediafire anyhow... The reason I haven't uploaded the others yet, is because basically I'm lazy, and my upload speed is slow, and it seems to take about 50 minutes just to upload 200 MB (although my upload speed is 1 Mbps, so it really should only take wait, 200 MB = 1600 Mb, so 1600 / 125 = er... that many seconds.

Anyone fallen asleep from this post, yet?

So, in short, this isn't some cheap half-***** quick little remastering, this is some proper effort-taking time-consuming (possibly) actual remastering -- he's actually taking care as to what he's doing, where as most people seem to think that you can convert a 128 kbps MP3 to FLAC and make it suddenly awesome quality. Not to mention, that high quality FLACs... remastered... and in FLACs, means ... .awesome.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So moosey.... how's Super Mario Sunshine comi--- *gets shot* anyway, I'm still waiting for assett1 to finish doing those stuffs :p

Top Bottom