• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
IS there something wrong with the site?

Everytime I hit the "random song" button, it sends me here

soneek

Smash Ace
I ended up doing some of the tracks from Ys Chronicles after hearing them. This stuff is epic.

Ys I & II Chronicles - Battle Ground By soneek - DEMO
Ys I & II Chronicles - Final Battle By soneek - DEMO
Ys I & II Chronicles - Over Drive By soneek - DEMO
Ys I & II Chronicles - Termination By soneek - DEMO
Ys I & II Chronicles - To Make The End Of Battle By soneek - DEMO
Ys I & II Chronicles - To Make The End Of Battle (Long Version) By soneek - DEMO

EDIT : BTW, I use Wavosaur to find loop points. It's free and doesn't require any installation.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, I updated and finished the loopable BRSTMs for the GBA version of Donkey Kong Country, I also did Grunty's Revenge, and I'm sure you'll notice sooner or later, that I've done Banjo-Tooie.

Pretty rare games... c wat i did thar?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
So, I updated and finished the loopable BRSTMs for the GBA version of Donkey Kong Country, I also did Grunty's Revenge, and I'm sure you'll notice sooner or later, that I've done Banjo-Tooie.
I saw you did that. Grunty's Revenge takes advantage of the GBA's sound chip well.
Pretty rare games... c wat i did thar?
Yus I did, har har har

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I just mistakenly deleted the few tracks I had hosted on Mediafire, so go ahead and remove any songs I might have in the OP

Sorry for the inconvenience

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
What's going on? Somehow your BRSTMs are saying non-looping.. are you SURE you didn't upload a load of looping BRSTMs and select "BRSTM does not loop"?

Also, why exactly is it, that if you select any time of looping, for example, if you set it to "Normal Loop", you can then change it to Custom Loop or E to S, yet you can't change it to anything if it's already set to "Does Not Loop"?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well that's good... because one more would be unlucky? <____< So, I believe all the regular courses have a Yoshi version, so that's... 7. So, you know how Pianta Village has a day version, a night version, and 2 'band' things? Is there a Yoshi version for all four of those as well? If that's it, then that'd make 11, and the last one's Delfino Plaza, ... right? Wait,... there's the Pinna Park and Pinna Park Beach... ah whatever, I'll find out soon enough :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
So, when music of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 comes out, think I should just add "(Ultimate)" to the game title? I mean, they'll share a lot of the same music and I don't wanna redo all those BRSTMs again.

Top Bottom