• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
The tracks on the site are from the 360/PS3 version.
I uploaded the tracks that someone ripped waaaaaay before the game was out.
Moosehunter then updated mine and added the missing ones.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
The Wii's music was sequenced instead of streamed, so it was a pain to rip. Game editing hackery and audio emulation was required. But the result is the highest possible quality rip that you can get from that game.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
The Wii's music was sequenced instead of streamed, so it was a pain to rip. Game editing hackery and audio emulation was required. But the result is the highest possible quality rip that you can get from that game.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Why do people make pictures for almost every phrase in the world?

Also, remember when I mentioned someone remastering Mario Kart: Super Circuit's soundtrack?
If you can't, even though it's probably even on this very page, if not at least the last, you have some serious memory issues XD, but anyway, apparently he's at a 5 week music festival, and is very busy. Whether he only just started, or he's on the 3rd week, or 5th week or whatever, he didn't say, however, I'm hoping he will have at least started by the end of the month, but well, we'll just have to wait.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I uploaded a bunch of Sonic Rush Adventure music, updated the old ones, and uploaded 3 remixes.
Just a few more Sonic Rush Adventure songs to go.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
And I'm told JoshW has done a more recent USF rip of Banjo-Tooie, with those cut-off intro things fixed, therefore, expect some Banjo-Tooie BRSTMs soon (well more anyway). I don't know if he's done DK64 as well, since that also had the cut-off intro problem. I'm just waiting for the updated set to be uploaded.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I added 3 new BRSTMs from Mario Golf (64), which were of the 5 I was asking if anyone knew where they played. ONe of them I found was the "Transmit Menu" theme -- the other one as I mentioned, plays in the 4-player modes with Yoshi and DK as the only characters, while the third one, I don't know. However, for either of the last 2, I simply used the names from the GBC version, since the "4 player Yoshi and DK thingy" is very very similar to Palm Club (infact, pretty much the same), and the other one is the "Create a Character" theme from the GBC version.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I just noticed that for Pokémon, the Emerald Frontier Brain theme and the HGSS themes for Lugia and Entei are missing. I'll have to correct this affront. I also don't recall seeing the Deoxys theme there.

Tomorrow though, I'm extremely busy today.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I just found out how to mute all sound effects in Super Mario Sunshine without editing the sound banks at all. This might lead to a proper rip of SMS.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
What? Even better than slippyToad's already pretty good rip?
Although there are some mistakes, well... not exactly mistakes, but ... well whatever. For example, you can here the last part of the timer at the beginning of the "Event" and/or "Timer" themes? Also, m'lord? How does one achieve this most... um.... ah to heck with it... how is it done?

And also, I believe there was a certain instrument missing from the boss themes (some stringed instrument?)

Also, just a warning, if you want proper loops, the "Goopy Piranha bosses", Manta Ray etc, loop at over a minute, not at about 30 seconds. It's one of those themes that seem to loop twice in a single loop, but there's a little difference between the apparent "loops" (not the actual loop).

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Damn it moosehunter :( How could you say you know how to properly mute SFX in Super Mario Sunshine, and just leave without telling us how, and somehow not be on here since then, which was about 22 hours ago?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Can I say "****"? This is perfect. I've NEVER heard that intro. Seriously, how did you do this? And please, could you upload the entire soundtrack? You can do the BRSTMs, or I could, I don't mind, as long as I have a soundtrack, because for one, I love Sunshine's music, and secondly, my sister has SMS music on her iPod (well she pretty much has nothing BUT video game music -- mostly Mario XD), however, since it was the only SFX-free soundtrack available at the time, it was slippyToad's version.

While slippyToad's version at least has no sound effects, there were some parts that weren't very good (no offence to slippyToad). Parts were missing, for example (parts being instruments). One thing that is consistent with every rip that he's made, is that the left and right audio are the wrong way. Listen to an original version of a song, and you know that particular instrument at that particular point that's on the left? That particular instrument at that particular point will be on the right in his versions. That's not really a problem, since you can simply swap the left audio around in Audacity by splitting the stereo, moving the tracks so that the bottom is now the top, then making stereo track (and it's even quicker in Goldwave).

EDIT: Well I BRSTM'd that song anyway, since I was bored...
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/3284?autoplay

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, so far, whenever I've asked this, the answer has been no, but are you actually able to also rip the cutscene music without the speeches, or is it impossible?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, that's what I thought. Isn't it because the speech is part of the audio, and not seperate sound effects? Also, have you got any more songs from Sunshine available to upload?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Lol. the same thing I did on SMS also mutes all the sound effects on Luigi's Mansion, although I already have a rip of Luigi's Mansion, so the only thing this would help with is the dynamic audio.

And yes, the speech is part of the audio

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, yeah, just a few questions about the Sunshine rip... firstly, how did you get the "Pianta Village Band" thing with the intro? Secondly, can you upload the full soundtrack? (Yes I've asked this a few times, but I really want this soundtrack :()

moosehunter

Smash Ace
So, yeah, just a few questions about the Sunshine rip... firstly, how did you get the "Pianta Village Band" thing with the intro? Secondly, can you upload the full soundtrack? (Yes I've asked this a few times, but I really want this soundtrack :()
1. Game hackery
2. Be patient. It's not done.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Oh, as in... hackery dackery duck?
Also, how long will it take? And for people who are impatient, what songs have been done, so far, apart from that one?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Bgm_bianco
bgm_camera
bgm_corona
bgm_dolpic
bgm_get_shine
bgm_kuppa
bgm_main_title
bgm_mamma
bgm_map_select
bgm_mare_sea
bgm_miss
bgm_monteman_race
bgm_montevillage
bgm_monte_last
bgm_pinnapaco
bgm_pinnapaco_sea
bgm_ricco
bgm_scenario_select
bgm_shilena
bgm_shine_appear
bgm_time_ivent

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
"mare sea"? I assume that's the music that plays in the Red Coin Fish, and not the main Noki Bay music?

Also this "gateway" error has been here for a few days now.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Could you say what each song is?

Or at least, tell me which ones are wrong, or right, and for ones that I haven't put, what are they?

Bgm_bianco = Bianco Hills
bgm_camera
bgm_corona = Corona Mountain
bgm_dolpic = Delfino Plaza
bgm_get_shine = Get Shine
bgm_kuppa = Final Battle, OR Mecha Bowser?
bgm_main_title = Title, or File Select?
bgm_mamma = Gelato Beach
bgm_map_select
bgm_mare_sea = Red Coin Fish
bgm_miss = Obviously, when you lose a life
bgm_monteman_race = Il Piantissimo?
bgm_montevillage = Pianta Village
bgm_monte_last = The Local Band Helps Celebrate/Pianta Village Band
bgm_pinnapaco = Pinna Park
bgm_pinnapaco_sea = Pinna Park Beach
bgm_ricco = Ricco Harbour
bgm_scenario_select
bgm_shilena = Sirena Beach
bgm_shine_appear = Shine Appears obviously
bgm_time_ivent = Timer, such as in red coin timed missions

The ones that I'm really confused is the map select and scenario select, and also, what's the "camera" one?

Top Bottom