• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I've done everything, but the song I'm trying to extend only reaches 3:57... Auto End and Loop Repeat does nothing ?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Did you do it correctly?
Song Length 30 : 0.00
Fade Length 10.00
Trailing Silence 2.00
Auto End 3.00

That's what I'd set it to.

Also for no reason... actually there's 2 -- first I was going to do it anyway, and Flame reminded me...
I'm going to upload BRSTMs from 3 Genesis/MegaDrive games...
Micro Machines 2
Micro Machines '96
Micro Machines Military

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
That's what I have done TUK, but it doesn't do a thing.
Luckily it's a song looped from end to start, so I won't have many troubles editing that on Audacity.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well I believe I know the answer. The SPC in question has timer tags or whatever. Therefore, you need to edit the individual tags on the SPC file, by right-clicking on the file in the playlist, and going to "Extended" -- then simply change the "Intro" bit to 30 : 0.00 or whatever. Don't bother with teh "Loop" and "End" parts. You'll need to have "Extended information" ticked otherwise you won't be able to edit anything.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Wait, moose? Why has the instant approval thing gone back to boring wait ages and site is very very slow while it's approving?

EDIT: Nevermind XD

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Does anyone besides me check the BRSTMs?
There are some from a few days ago >.>

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I've looked at the pending queue quite a few times, but if other mods can't be bothered to approve, why should just Seg and I feel like doing it? No offence, but if you can't be bothered, we can't.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I've just been busy for the past few days. I usually try to sift through the list at least once a day, but I haven't gotten the chance to.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I was going to do so, but my father wanted my help for miscellanous things. I still got one of them approved, though.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Just out of curiosity, are Segtendo, Flame, you and myself the only moderators, or at least the only people with the ability to approve/reject/edit/delete BRSTMs?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
All I can say is that the song title translates to "All (the) children of this Earth", and Männerherzen is "Men's Hearts" but I've never heard of it, or the film.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Well, the singer played a major role in the 2004 movie "Der Untergang", or "Downfall", which narrates the last 10 days of Hitler before his death. The singer's role was Burgdorf, one of his high officers.

In the Downfall parodies, he is portrayed as a fast talking drunk man (drunk because many of the scenes he appears in pictures him drinking a glass of alcohol).

To be on-thread again, I've uploaded the unused / alternates songs from Pokémon Diamond / Pearl. One of these songs can actually be heard in-game, but only if you do the Tweaking Glitch. :awesome:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I also noticed the Pokemon Red/Blue/Ruby/Sapphire version of a Pokemon caught.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
As long as you don't go doing the rest of the Diamond / Pearl OST without warning, it'll be good (I actually have all the remaining songs in WAV form). :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
The link doesn't work. Also, Seg, which one needs renaming, and which one is on there twice?
wut
It should.

Anyways...
This or this should be removed.

And...
This should be "Vs. Johto Gym Leader" and this should be "Vs. Kanto Gym Leader"
Hey Can You put my BRSTM?
http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php#o7tp6qk1piw3g,1

-Thanks In Advance :D
Clicking that leads me to Mediafire's front page.
It's not that hard to upload to moosehunter's site, ya know...

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
It's even weirder than you thought. It seems to be only THOSE you can't edit. And I can't either. I can edit other files of his, although I've only tried one of the ones you said that should be removed.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, I have some questions regarding Mario Golf.
Has anyone downloaded the USF for that game? If so, you'll know it has a few songs with ? marks, such as "Hidden Course/Results ?" or "Altenate Endng?" etc. Well I found out what ONE of those 'questionable' songs were. If you select a 4-player match, and have all players as Yoshi, then any course will play one of those songs (except the mini-golf courses). However, my first question is has anyone played the game enough to know where the others are played?
Secondly, has anyone heard of that old tournament thing that ran shortly after the game was released, around 1999/2000? Supposedly, you can hold L and R, and select Clubhouse (by pressing A), and a new password thing will be available, where you can play in, for example, some Hyrule Cup. (Note, I'm not talking about the similar password tournament in Toadstool Tour, I'm talking about the original Nintendo 64 game). I was wondering if maybe these 'unknown' songs may be from something to do with this 'secret' tournament thing? The only trouble is I'm unable to actually get the password, for two reasons. On the virtual console, the tournament is unavailable, and even mentions it in the operations manual (from the "Home Menu"). However, I have the original ROM on my PC (in fact, I have the US, PAL and JP versions), but the only thing that's preventing me even attempting, is my keyboard. For some reason, I can only have a maximum of 2 keys held at the same time. So if I'm holding A and S (which is what's used for L and R), and then the X key (ie. the 'A' button on the N64), it won't register, while the 'L' and 'R' buttons are held.

So, if anyone has a keyboard that you can hold 3 keys at once and it registers all 3, on the main menu, highlight Clubhouse, then hold L and R, and then press A to enter the Clubhouse, and hopefully a password thingy will appear. Then, you'll need to enter some passwords, which are:
1st Camp, Hyrule Cup = 0EQ561G2
2nd Camp, Hyrule Cup = 5VW689O6
Special Tournament Mode = KPXWN9N3

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I'd help because I have a controller but I have something odd to say about it that may make this not work.
I broke the d-pad from dashdancing in Megaman X

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Never mind... it turns out, the "On-Screen Keyboard" (which is found in Start > All Programs > Accessories > Ease of Access) counts as a second keyboard, so I can hold A and S on my actual keyboard and press X on the on-screen keyboard. I'm on the code entry now.

Also, all the tournaments seem to be set on Koopa Cup.
So, the question is, where the heck are the other songs played?

And that hidden song that plays if you select 4-player with all Yoshis also works for DK.
So, you can have ANY of the following:
Yoshi vs Yoshi vs Yoshi vs Yoshi (4 Yoshis)
Yoshi vs Yoshi vs Yoshi vs DK (3 Yoshis + 1 DK)
Yoshi vs Yoshi vs DK vs DK (2 Yoshis + 2 DKs)
Yoshi vs DK vs DK vs DK (1 Yoshi + 3 DKs)
DK vs DK vs DK vs DK (4 DKs)

With that being said, if I'm to make a BRSTM of this tune, what do I call it?
"The tune that plays when you do a 4-player match, with only Yoshi and/or DK as the characters, except for mini-golf" would be a bit too long.

As for the other tunes? Does anyone know about them?

Top Bottom