• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I cannot see the Contra (NES) and Kid Icarus folders in the BCM Gamelist !
You don't see Contra (NES) because I haven't uploaded the BRSTMs yet :p
And you don't see Kid Icarus because the site is now having problems knowing the amount of BRSTMs in a section.
Kid Icarus

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Here are the 11 most recently added games, NONE of which appear on the Game List.

Kid Icarus
LEGO Racers 2
Runescape Theme -- I assume someone accidentally put the song name as the Game Name?
Minecraft
Sonic Chaos
Doom (SNES)
Pandora Hearts (Anime)
Bomberman Generation
Dead or Alive
Golden Sun
Trauma Center: New Blood

Also, the way you worded it, Seg "The Game List has trouble displaying the number of songs" is not quite as I'd put it. The way I'd word that would be simply "The Game List isn't updating" ... much more simple, and also more accurate.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Right now, I'm uploading the last songs missing in the Megaman 6 folder. It's getting annoying to see only the non-looping songs getting all downloaded at least once and none of the others song instead...

EDIT : Blizzard Man and Yamato Man have almost the same loop-point ! :awesome:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Also, the way you worded it, Seg "The Game List has trouble displaying the number of songs" is not quite as I'd put it. The way I'd word that would be simply "The Game List isn't updating" ... much more simple, and also more accurate.
Yea, I wasn't sure how to word it. That makes sense.

Right now, I'm uploading the last songs missing in the Megaman 6 folder. It's getting annoying to see only the non-looping songs getting all downloaded at least once and none of the others song instead...
Yea, it's happening to my unlooped BRSTMs too. Moosehunter mentioned some IP was downloading the unlooped songs.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I wonder who could this be. And I don't see how a bunch of unlooped songs would help that person.

TUK, you might want to add a second folder non-displayed on BCM : F-Zero The Graded Driver 2201 (a good arrangment album of the first F-Zero !)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I wonder who could this be. And I don't see how a bunch of unlooped songs would help that person.

TUK, you might want to add a second folder non-displayed on BCM : F-Zero The Graded Driver 2201 (a good arrangment album of the first F-Zero !)
The Game List is updated now. Kid Icarus... and F-Zero The Graded Driver 2201... and others are now on the list.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Sounds great !

Moosehunter, if you plan to put the F-Zero: The Graded Driver 2201 on Youtube, here's the logo you can use :

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, I'd like your opinion... I recently experimented with Goldwave to see what different effects can do, and I found that simply boosting the treble makes a lot of difference, and personally, makes USFs or other things sound much clearer.
So, what I'd like your opinion on is this BRSTM I made of Toad's Turnpike from the USF after boosting the treble, and maximizing the volume:
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/10720?autoplay

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, I'd like your opinion... I recently experimented with Goldwave to see what different effects can do, and I found that simply boosting the treble makes a lot of difference, and personally, makes USFs or other things sound much clearer.
So, what I'd like your opinion on is this BRSTM I made of Toad's Turnpike from the USF after boosting the treble, and maximizing the volume:
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/10720?autoplay
Also, anyone have an opinion? Good quality?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Cool. Sometimes messing around with a USF and boosting the treble is better than official soundtracks. In my opinion "better quality and crisper sound" is better than "officially released", unless an officially released soundtrack is better quality and crisper sound. The only tune that actually has been fully remastered was Rainbow Road from one of those Nintendo Sound Selection soundtracks released a few years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_yFFMoAgOk

And my god what a freaking remaster that is. If only they did the entire MK64 soundtrack at this ultra high mega super hyper ultra giga exploding quality.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm re-doing all of the Mario Kart 64 how I did Toad's Turnpike and possibly other tunes I have done previously that could be improved. Again, Nintendo should have remastered this soundtrack like they did for Rainbow Road. They also did a remastered version of Bowser Castle from Mario Kart: Super Circuit.

Compare the original to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlIWvV1yt_8

I would have LOVED to hear something like Cheese Land remastered like that, or Riverside Park or Lakeside Park or both... oh what the hell... the whole soundtrack.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Can somebody remove the MeGaLoVania uploaded to brawlcustommusic? If you need a reason, listen to the entire thing in-game. The loudness is only the start of the problems.

Listed under Homestuck, btw.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'm gonna add the remaining songs to the "Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity" folder. Only 4 songs >.>
There are way more then that.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'm looking at the Pokémon Diamond/Pearl MINI2SF files... There are 316 of them O_O

I've converted 50 of them in .wav, modifying them !

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Quick poll as aI finally got some free time:
I'm planning on do Blazblue BRSTM's (as your page lacks of them).
BUUUUUT althoug songs CAN properly loop -given the right loop point-, they do not in-game.

So, should I keep them like they are or make the loop for each?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Quick poll as aI finally got some free time:
I'm planning on do Blazblue BRSTM's (as your page lacks of them).
BUUUUUT althoug songs CAN properly loop -given the right loop point-, they do not in-game.

So, should I keep them like they are or make the loop for each?
Give 'em custom loop points.

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - Aquatic Time By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - Blast Town By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - Catch Me If You Can By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - Dive Into Gravity By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - Gadget Round By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - Goal By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - Main Menu By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - Multi Attack By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - Options By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - Sealed Ground By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - Spiral Madness By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - The Core By Segtendo - DEMO
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - Through Traffic By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - Un-gravitify By Segtendo - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Once again, they do not loop in the original game.... hence my doubt....

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I would replace the current one with it because it's slightly better, but I'd rather keep the site's youtube video logos the same.

Top Bottom