• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ (Competitive Hacks): Codes, Videos, and Discussion (THREAD OUT OF DATE)

Almas

Smash Lord
Any way to make one particular character godly? Like, not flinch at all, have uber-powerful moves, etc?
It wouldn't be too tricky to rig up a code that checks if player 1 is X and if they are, gives them a 0x defense ratio and 0x damage received multiplier (so that they take no damage and don't flinch). There's a set of codes called 'super codes' which people seem to love making which makes all of a character's attacks be interruptable at any point in the attack, and they shouldn't be too hard to find.

D

Deleted member

such a code exists, but it isn't really funny for more than 5 minutes. if you want to have real fun, try a character size modifier

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
Is there a code for turning off the input for doing tilts with the c-stick? I'm 'bout sick of doing dtilts just because I'm crouching. Especially now that there's a dash cancel code we should be able to run>crouch>dsmash more fluidly. It's a very unnecessary input.

Edit: Also, what is Hitlag and why are there codes for it? Teach me.

Almas

Smash Lord
I use 1.1 upwards gravity mod, it's not something that you should 'never use', it removes floatiness from the game. It's worth trying.

The Sean

Smash Rookie
I never took the time to read aalll of the posts,or look threw aalll of the hacks/codes.....but is there the Free Roaming Camera Hack on here??

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
i download the .gtc file, but when i the game in Backup Launcher with Ocarina, When the BL said that found the SD codes and are appliying, my wii are freezed. Please help me. I'm using a DVD5 SSBB Backup

Top Bottom