• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Canada Open: Online Edition. ++Round 3 and Loser's Round 2&3++

kithkin

Smash Champion
loldouble post.

Update guys. Go ahead and do your matches ahead of time, just be sure to report them to me.

Also note, DEADLINES WILL GET SHORTER, so any of you who dont have a lot of time during the week, hop to it.

kithkin

Smash Champion
try e-mailing him, sometimes peolpe done actually use their msn.

He's on smashboards too.

If he doesnt reply you get a bye, but I know the guy, so I'll contact him myself and see why hes so late.

kithkin

Smash Champion
LEFTICLE. LIBERATE. YOU BOTH CANT CONTACT EACH OTHER.

You both have said you sent out contacts to eachother.

I will give you a grace period of sunday for now. But both of you, please send an e-mail to your opponent, aswell as check your own e-mail. if that doesn't work, one of you is obviously ignoring e-mails

kithkin

Smash Champion
Thanks for the reports.

and prez, Its a little weird, NikoK lost his copy of the game, so FalseFalco (CARLLLLL) wins by default... but CARLLLLL also quit the tournament. so... yeah

kithkin

Smash Champion
er-

who said anything about you facing will has a way?

on wednesday, if Edge and Stv still havn't contacted me or janitor (even though janitor hasn't done **** for this tournament and probably wouldnt let me know if someone sent him results)

then I will randomly select a winenr of the two, then will has a way will auto beat that person, AND if NikoK hasn't found his game, you get a bye, THEN you face Will has a way.

But basically, wait till wednesday and I'll let you know.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Uhh, Official deadline... would be tommorow.

But I'm not about to actually enforce it, because nobody's done. I mean, I'm just gonna get leniant here. just pressuring the people behind

Prez

Smash Apprentice
I'll send you PM with my MSN. But I've just gotten home from a very long day, and I have a test tomorrow for which I need to start cramming as soon as I can get some food into me. A match tonight does not look good.
I'm not a hard person to get in touch with though. If you are free tomorrow we'll work it out then.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Hey, I'd root for you if you didnt get my t-shirt. I mean, Prez beat me. Priority though.

who you getting it signed by? if its not someone worth it you should be shot.

Niko_K

Smash Master
It said you can get the shirt signed by a member of the community. The word community hotlinked to the entire list of forum members. So theoretically I can get M2K to sign it. I'm trying to lol

kithkin

Smash Champion
>_> why M2K?

Get him to sign it with "Mewtwo King showing PC chris why hes king. WHACK" ~ M2K

I'd probably hit up gimpyfish, cause of brawl love<3 even though I could just as easily meet the guy and go to dinner with him, hes just that kinda guy.

kithkin

Smash Champion
oh come on, more like, the only peach player who isnt over 24.

but seriously, I dont know a single not straight peach player

Top Bottom