• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Canada Open: Online Edition. ++Round 3 and Loser's Round 2&3++

kithkin

Smash Champion
Q_Q

I hate how every time I lose, its the wonkiest set ever, gives me like 500 reasons to john.

edit: take in mind this doesnt mean my opponent shouldve lost in every case, just means that whether they own me or I whoop them, something wonky happens EVERY time I lose.

This time, my Wii Froze in match 3

D=

thanatos12

Smash Rookie
i'm having a hard time contacting stv.

i've added him in msn, he hasn't accepted, i've sent him a PM, he hasn't read it.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Thanatos, I'll look into it if he still doesnt respond in a bit.

KAGE! IM SORRY.

I dont actually know why, but when victor posted it he said 32 man cap. ask him why.

I actually wouldnt mind making it bigger, because I'd LOVE to play more people, expecsially you.

But thats kinda unfair to the people who have already done matches.

edit: Kage, you coming to CT4?

thanatos12

Smash Rookie
can you bye stv?

he hasn't attempted to contact me at all, and it's been almost a week, i am not willing to wait a **** week for every round.

kithkin

Smash Champion
wow grats solaris, you really are looking up to be really good from what I've heard.

There is a small facebook feed on it, and Victor spread it to brawl central I think.

and Thanatos, every round will have a schedual, just because you're done doesnt mean you can go ahead anyways, the times will get shorter, just the first round has to be a week because theres lots going on.

After this they should be half a week or so, but we will post deadlines.

And I'm sorry, but if you still ahve a problem with that, I cant help you, because some people tend to do things at least one or two days of the week so they need a little time.

And a question, have you tried to contact him? if so, if he doesnt get back to you by the deadline you get a bye. But the deadline is the same.

thanatos12

Smash Rookie
as i've mentioned.

i added him on MSN.

i've sent him 2 PMs on here.

the only thing i have left to do is knock on his door, which i can't.

kithkin

Smash Champion
ah, well we have to wait till first round is over anyways, I mean it only officially started yesterday.

I've only gotten... 5? matches reported I think

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
as i've mentioned.

i added him on MSN.

i've sent him 2 PMs on here.

the only thing i have left to do is knock on his door, which i can't.
I have Stephen on MSN. I'll try talking to him for you, on MSN and on Facebook and i'll see if he can get a reply. He usually spends his time studying and stuff, but he's usually on MSN while he's studying.

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol Hey Kage, if you care, I plan to host the second one of this during the summer, then follow it up yearly during the summer.

So if you want to enter the next one be sure to check it out a little later when I post the results and open registration for the one

I'm thinking it'll start late june to july.

kithkin

Smash Champion
haha, I hope victor will.

and yeah, its changing on AiB.

I was just told an e-mail, I wrote msn in front of all of them =/

kithkin

Smash Champion
I heard, grats.

We've only got 5 more matches to wait on folks, then you get the next round officially started (some have the foresight to go ahead and do their next matches, which at this point, I dont really mind)

kithkin

Smash Champion
alright, thanks for letting me know.

If he needs another day or something, I CAN allow it, if you'd like.

But for now you get the win.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Ah, Victor kinda went way out of his way to find people.

Which I regret letting him do cause hes not keeping good enough track of them at all.

But they ARE from brawl central, and I saw their posts myself.

Right now theres only 3 matches that havn't been done, one got an extension, one was having trubles before and I know one guy has been trying so he'll get the win, and the last in yonex and Mmac, so we're doing fairly well.

Prez

Smash Apprentice
Ah, Victor kinda went way out of his way to find people.

Which I regret letting him do cause hes not keeping good enough track of them at all.

But they ARE from brawl central, and I saw their posts myself.

Right now theres only 3 matches that havn't been done, one got an extension, one was having trubles before and I know one guy has been trying so he'll get the win, and the last in yonex and Mmac, so we're doing fairly well.
Oh ok I didn't know this was going outside of swf. So they are actually aware of where we are in the tourney and active posters somewhere else?

kithkin

Smash Champion
AiB seems to be fine for me, but i've been out all day.

I suppose Prez, I just hope victors keeping up to date, I e-mails yonex and Mmac and yonex said he'd try to contact him, so I'll give him till sunday afternoon.

other than that, and then Sids match. We're all set to go on the next round, so I'll post it in a minute.

kithkin

Smash Champion
oh, Sorry Prez.

You're facing Yonex.

edit: solaris/jarett I added you on msn cause we're facing for losers later.

kithkin

Smash Champion
also, in case anyone cares the koskinator/david thing was settled, he made a mistake.

although the deadline for this round in saturday, I will post the updates as things finish, so you can go ahead.

Top Bottom