• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Canada Open: Online Edition. ++Round 3 and Loser's Round 2&3++

Niko_K

Smash Master
Prez I can't manage to get a hold of you on MSN. Want to meet in the allisbrawl chat room at 6pm EST?

Prez

Smash Apprentice
o.0 Sorry, I already went on ahead and played my match against Will. Don't know what the problem would be with MSN. On the address I PM'd you I'm online all the time.
Won against Will though. 2-0. Fun games :)

Niko_K

Smash Master
People. Get in gear. Seriously. I'm gonna DQ if you dont even contact me letting me know your opponent didnt reply.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/3556/bcooebrackitz2jd4.gif

Superboom and avarice, Jamey and Janitor, Niko and Prez. You ALL need to do your matches TODAY!

Hurry up. I wont give you much longer.

oh and LemonLau beat David, so Luke you and him can go ahead and play.
Prez, It says you are fighting ME. Don't just eliminate me because were having communication problems. I'm not entitled to skip you to fight will so you shouldn't be either. Impatience?

Prez

Smash Apprentice
I do apologize for this, but as instructed by Kithkin through private message, I am moving on. This is probably because he wants to get through this tournament quicker. It's not fair for us to hold back the whole tournament with our match.

I'm in the middle of studying though, so if you do want to discuss this further you can just PM me, and I'll try to get back to you later tonight, or tomorrow morning.

kithkin

Smash Champion
You didnt respond. For well after the Cut off time. I'm sorry, but it's not my fault, he contacted me a few days ago about you not responding, and you didnt respond. I did what I knew to do.

If you care, play him, I mean, at least then youll know. Dont blame Prez, and dont get upset, I've been over this with everyone there is deadlines, I only give extensions when BOTH people contact me.

and Victor, so jamey hasn't responded? I'll put you ahead then.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Ive been constantly posting in this thread trying to get in contact with him as well. So because he PM's you he wins the match and moves on?

Prez

Smash Apprentice
I never got one response from you through PM, and I had been PMing you since as early as Wednesday. I even PM'd you my email address which you never ended up adding.
You also never posted in the thread in reference to our match. You did however post multiple other times about t-shirts and such, which I don't exactly understand. You were online, yet you never bothered returning my PM's. What exactly am I supposed to think when I constantly post dates in which I'll be free, and PM you, and don't get any response to either?

kithkin

Smash Champion
NikoK, play Prez, then complain if you won. and even then no johns, I'm sorry, but I set the deadline, you were already well past it, and you both were posting, Perz I have evidence tried to get the match going, and you dissapeared the alst 3 days before I set DQ time.

Prez

Smash Apprentice
I'll gladly still play you for fun, Niko. I just have a busy schedule this month, hence why I try to (and do) get all my matches done right away, so there are not conflicts later. That's why I got my match done with Will today, my week is pretty messed up. If you are interested, PM me with when YOU are free, and we'll see if we can work something out.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Well, I think next deadline will be sunday, but I havn't posted the bracket yet, I'll do that tommorow.

gratz frio.

oh and Prez, Allan(mach5) is someone I know personally, so yeah if you have troubles getting a hold of him let me know

Prez

Smash Apprentice
Well it's still obviously no rush, but I haven't seen him online yet, so if you could talk to him that'd be awesome. Just mention I'd like to get in touch so we can plan something.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Prez, the deadlines arn't really that hardcore anymore, this round ahsnt... really done anything, but the deadline WOULDVE AND SHOULDVE been three days from when it officially started, but hey, I'm pertty sure some of the top players in this thing dont even know the next round is up... whatever.

gratz solaris

kithkin

Smash Champion
K its looking like Solaris needs to play Prez.

Tyson needs to play Superboom.

and yonex needs to play chaoz.

Other than that we got no matches to be done yet.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Itt: that was how it was from day 1.

also, Sorry I realized that Soalris beat Prez. ignore that.

Frio and Prez, if you care, you got 7th.

Top Bottom