• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Back Room Interviews

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You'd be making one hell of a stretch to assume that "questions" is a typo of "interviews". :applejack:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah he's constantly wearing snowboarding gear. I saw him ****in swimming in it.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Do you find there to be barriers between Canada's level of play and mainland U.S.A.?

Do you still enjoy smash for what it is or would you prefer a twist/turn taken on the series?

What would be your first action if you got the chance to balance Brawl out a little? Hmm, to make this harder, first 5 steps?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I know you've gone back and forth with KillLock over a period of several years, but how would you describe the rivalry between the two of you? To what extent do you think this rivalry has impacted your growth as a player?

What has been your favorite out of province tournament experience so far?

:005:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Haha, since everyone else is doing it, what do you feel about the PK kids? :p

Although it's half-joking, I suppose they are a source of debate. :o

SoulPech

Smash Master
What would you do if your son was at home, crying alone on the bathroom floor because he's hungry and the only way to feed is to sleep with a man to make a little bit of money because daddy's gone?

I haven't forgotten about this, I just can't do much right now because of school. I'll see if I can push this anyways just for you guys. <3

Episode #5 - Alphicans (3/26/2013)

In the fifth episode of the Brawl Back Room Interviews, we sit down with our first international player, Alphicans, and talk about Game and Watch's potential, the Canadian Smash scene, and other things about Canada that you may not know about!

Check it out!
Youtube / Audio-Only

More like now.

Sorry for the delay, but school + my moving situation made this project nearly impossible for me to do for a couple of months. Anyways, we're back, and in this round, we're shifting our focus from our players and are focusing on something else. The theme for this round is appropriately titled:

PEOPLE WHO DO IMPORTANT THINGS IN SMASHBOARDS OR WITH SMASH IN GENERAL AND SHOULD BE INTERVIEWED BECAUSE OF IT

Our nominees are:

AlphaZealot, Current Owner of Smashboards.com
ChiboSempai, Owner of ClashTournaments
Delux, Leader of the Smash Lab
God-Is-My-Rock, Co-Founder of VGBootcamp
Marc, Leader of the Smash Back Rooms

I dunno about you guys, but this is a seriously hard pick for me. Thank God you can vote more than once, by using Facebook AND Twitter, as well as this thread! One vote per website, three votes in total!

Submit your votes to our Twitter and Facebook here!
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BrawlBackRoom
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/BrawlBackRoom

Voting Ends on Tuesday, April 2nd, at 11:59pm Pacific Time.
Have fun!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Easily the crappiest set of people to vote for.
Chibo is the only person worth listening to out of this group. :applejack:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Before I vote I would like to know what is this "smash lab" you speak of.
Recently disbanded (when the website changed) user group of players that frame tested mechanics on why things work in the game. TLDR: Breaking down why Brawl is Bad amazing, one frame at a time

Top Bottom