• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl-: 1.5-1.6 thread archive. 2.0 is stickied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
Riivolution.

Hurrdurr
Do you know how to set it up for PAL? I haven't found and .xml file, neither have I found a way to put all the folders for it to load everything. Could you explain it too me or give me a link to a description? I looked on their website and I read through the Riivolution thread on smashboards, but i didn't find anything >_>

Denzi

Smash Master
Simple question: How can I put the heart effects from peach's Dair in vBrawl without messing with anything else?

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
Simple question: How can I put the heart effects from peach's Dair in vBrawl without messing with anything else?
Simple quesiton: why NOT mess with anything else? :chuckle:

Just open PSA, open the .pac with desired effect on dair, copy everything in the GFX section of that move, open regulare .pac file for peach, paste everything in the same move's GFX section, overwriting previous data.

Voilà!

Moseythepirate

Smash Cadet
Hey, are you guys still accepting requests for character changlist orders?

If so, I'd like Zero Suit Samus and Peach if they haven't been done yet.

Oh, by the way, did you guys give Luigi the Forward, Neutral, and Back Aerials of Shiek?

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
No, we didn't give Luigi Shiek's aerials. And as far as the changelists... Wait for Kirk to come back first.

NNID
Budget_Player
No, we didn't give Luigi Shiek's aerials. And as far as the changelists... Wait for Kirk to come back first.
Ew. No.

Hey, are you guys still accepting requests for character changlist orders?

If so, I'd like Zero Suit Samus and Peach if they haven't been done yet.

Oh, by the way, did you guys give Luigi the Forward, Neutral, and Back Aerials of Shiek?
1. Kinda?
2. I'll see what I can do. Shame on you TSON.
3. No.

The directories are " private\wii\app\RSBP\pf\fighter ".
Hmm... I don't know. :(

It said it found 446 lines with 424 allowed.

Help.
Got gameconfig.txt?

Yoshara

Smash Lord
All I can say about finding Kill %'s, is that I hope you eventually add the fresh bonus to training mode, because without that, it is very painful (it took me 3 hours to do it).

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Hey guys, just letting you know that I just fixed Wolf's tilted fsmash and it'll be out next release along with some other goodies. ;)

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Hey guys, just letting you know that I just fixed Wolf's tilted fsmash and it'll be out next release along with some other goodies. ;)
So it wont mysteriously hit while Im in mid air near it, and it wont 0% kill me because of its weird push back (I even have a video to prove it was impossible for me to do anything from it)

shanus

Smash Hero
just wanted to share the fact that at a fest i was at a lot of people were playing B- and were having a blast, just wanted to pass on their positive feedback as I'm sure the team enjoys to hear that their work is enjoyed

Xyless

Smash Master
Yo, quick question.

Why didn't you give Falco the same Side-B options as Fox?
Because we wanted the characters to be different, of course. Making characters similar is so Melee.

Falco's: Can spike, doesn't leave helpless at all. Plus is far better for recovery with his 4 jumps.
Fox's: Interruptible, but after the second jump, if it isn't interrupted, he is helpless.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Yo, quick question.

Why didn't you give Falco the same Side-B options as Fox?
Serin i'm goona **** you at AUSOM!

but on topic stuff:
Whenever I'm on the CSS it won't turn controllers off.

Like if I turn the game on with a wiimote and I get to the css and it's there, in player 3 or something, but I can't just click it away I have to take the batteries out of it.

Is this just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom