• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock α (Alpha)

What should our Side Tournament be?

• Mario Party 2 or 4

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Super Smash Brothers Melee

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If the venue really closes at 10 there won't be enough time for pools.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
No pools?

Who is the diddy of the tourney that im gonna be watching?

Maaaan i wanted to get hella matches in for brawl so i can start pwnin some nubs too

tekkie

Smash Master
is there not gonna be any kind of livestream? if not i want replays of kain beating nappy in first round winners bracket then beating mjg in GFs

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Man I leave for a few hours to make cupcakes and... :p

D'aww, I love pools, sucks that there won't be any. Yink, will there be lots of set-ups for friendlys/MM$s?
There should be enough, I think we've got like 13 setups.

If the venue really closes at 10 there won't be enough time for pools.
This.

No pools?

Who is the diddy of the tourney that im gonna be watching?

Maaaan i wanted to get hella matches in for brawl so i can start pwnin some nubs too
4rce. And you'll get some matches in lol. If the tournament goes as planned you should be fine.

is there not gonna be any kind of livestream? if not i want replays of kain beating nappy in first round winners bracket then beating mjg in GFs
I really wanted a livestream but I ran out of time to get it all ready. Sorry! I'll host another tournament with livestream.

Uli

Smash Champion
Welp, I guess Black Friday causes car trouble. I tried to get my car in the shop today, but I can't get it in until Saturday. Sorry everyone :(
but but D::::::::::::::::::

yink do you still need someone to host meleee?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
If anyone wants to buy my Sony Overear Noise-Canceling headphones, lemme know. I'm selling them for $25 (bought them for $50) because I just got some Beats.

Also, hype.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
G'night everyone!

The cupcakes are done. They look kinda goofy but there's definitely 72 of them lol.

We've got our people bringing setups, Uli's running Melee. GET HERE AT 10 EVERYONE. (or at least try haha).

Good luck to everybody (especially me whoa man..)!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Sherlock Doom's Fruit-of-the-Doommobile arrived at BPx's place just fine. We'll see you at the tournament, provided that nothing grave happens.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Fun tournament :). Surprised it actually got over 70 entrants.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
1. Kain
2. mjg (split)
2. Hylian (split)
4. Teh Future
5. Fino
5. Salivy (?) (I'll get this right when I get the results thread up, don't worry.)

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR COMING!

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
Before the results thread happens, I just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for coming and making this a tournament to remember. I apologize for any hiccups and/or disputes there may have been. I personally, tried to see to it that everything got resolved as best it could be.

Hopefully, we can throw another tourney so all those that John'd or got John'd as it were can come!

Big ups to Yink!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom