• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock α (Alpha)

What should our Side Tournament be?

• Mario Party 2 or 4

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Super Smash Brothers Melee

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow9019

Smash Rookie
Hey all, I'm new around here and actually just registered after being lead to this thread by a friend who heard about the tourney. We're Iowa natives and live up in the Waterloo area and will be doing our best to join in the tourney. We've been playing Smash Brothers for years but this will be our first competitive event so we hope it'll be fun!

Anyways, the main reason I posted was to volunteer my system/cords/TV if still needed. If so, just shoot me a message or whatever. Hope to see you all there, by which time I will have hopefully decided which character I'll be playing...

Soran

Smash Ace
mm of the century. me vs. soran. i want to take that guy down!
¬_¬ get real.

But if you insist. lolz. $20.
I'm confident >: D

or just $10.
I figure I'm losing $10 this november so I might as well get $20 and get some.

I plan on going to PCity's Brawlfest laborday. you better be there.

Schizm wants to MM me. but lolz I'm actually afraid of him. ehh.

and Mr. Doom = <3

Ike is so boss. But I guess my Ike isn't good enough lolz. no win no... gin. yeah. good one ^o^

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hey all, I'm new around here and actually just registered after being lead to this thread by a friend who heard about the tourney. We're Iowa natives and live up in the Waterloo area and will be doing our best to join in the tourney. We've been playing Smash Brothers for years but this will be our first competitive event so we hope it'll be fun!

Anyways, the main reason I posted was to volunteer my system/cords/TV if still needed. If so, just shoot me a message or whatever. Hope to see you all there, by which time I will have hopefully decided which character I'll be playing...
We could use more setups yeah. I'd like that.

I hope to see you there with your guys!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Actually I think my house may be free by then. However I'm already housing Future and crew they call dibs which by the way who's all coming with you Future o.0

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
All for Super OoS who are planning to take a flight. The place that you would want to put in as your Destination point would be Ceder Rapids as that is the closest airport to the venue.

§chizm

Smash Lord
¬_¬ get real.

or just $10.

and Mr. Doom = <3

Ike is so boss. But I guess my Ike isn't good enough lolz. no win no... gin. yeah. good one ^o^
I'm terrible at this game.
So, how is housing going to work if Joker's place is occupied still in November?
Yeah it's going to suck for people coming a long ways.
I'm not housing thoughhhhhh.

napZzz

Smash Hero
¬_¬ get real.

or just $10.

and Mr. Doom = <3

ike ditto mm

Soran

Smash Ace
I said my Ike isn't good enough!!!!

/ :, Ike ditto!? KHU-WUT!? that sounds lame.. xD just kidding.

ehh, we can just do Ike ditto : ) see, if I had a job I'd be all over MMs. lolz MnMs.
but yeah, I sorta get an allowance? xP 17 and I get an allowance >.>

more like I don't have a job living with my aunt and my mom will give me some money to spend if I ever needed it. I mean, you say you're teh best ike in the midwest. that scares me.
SO, just Ike ditto nothing on the line is fun. I'm still getting use to competetive brawling.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
¬_¬ get real.

or just $10.

and Mr. Doom = <3

If u need warmup matches Son, I can help u out cause I need them 2 cause I don't have a Wii so I can't play brawl and all I play is melee?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
YAYYYYYYY

Yink is here! Let's talk about Mother.

My first time playing Mother: I got *****. Yink told me some helpful things, and forewarned me of how ridiculous the game would be. I had no idea. I start off, beat the dolls and crap. Go to the basement BUT don't fight any Rats, thus no farming up levels. Then I wander outside, find some snakes that are kicking my butt and what not, then ALL OF A SUDDEN OMFG WALLY JESUS CHRIST I CAN'T RUN OR HURT HIM AT ALL OH CRAP I MADE HIM RAGE IM DEAD. Then after getting into town, I of course talk to the Zombie walking around and die again. Then I wander West towards the Zoo. I feel feeble and defeated, over and over suffering a death. Then I realized I needed to go SOUTH, not West. This didn't matter, because then I got ***** by Ghosts and Mafia Zombies.

TL;DR YAY Yink is here

Soran

Smash Ace
If u need warmup matches Son, I can help u out cause I need them 2 cause I don't have a Wii so I can't play brawl and all I play is melee?
hey, thanks : )

Joker's this labor dayy... I'll be there. and PortCity's.
possibly Joker's. but for sure the PCity Brawlfest will happen.

Yink is going? or you still got that work schedule you're doing? / :,

I love melee only I suck at that game unless I'm fighting cpus.

lolz. because I have nobody to play melee with. my friends like brawl and don't try at melee. I would but they don't. Marth is still mah duuuuu~! in melee.

Kuares

Pizza
Joker's probably going to house MO, as for KS, either ngamer3k can house you guys or BPx.
I might be able to get some housing in Marion if I can get my parents to house. It'll be difficuly bu I've got two months, which is plenty of time to convince them!

I love melee only I suck at that game unless I'm fighting cpus.

lolz. because I have nobody to play melee with. my friends like brawl and don't try at melee. I would but they don't. Marth is still mah duuuuu~! in melee.
Ha, melee! I used to have a pretty good Roy back in the day. He is such a bad character now that I look back. We got to play it sometime, I can 2 hit combo you off the edge into edgegaurd or Fsmash. That's about it.

napZzz

Smash Hero
YAYYYYYYY

Yink is here! Let's talk about Mother.

My first time playing Mother: I got *****. Yink told me some helpful things, and forewarned me of how ridiculous the game would be. I had no idea. I start off, beat the dolls and crap. Go to the basement BUT don't fight any Rats, thus no farming up levels. Then I wander outside, find some snakes that are kicking my butt and what not, then ALL OF A SUDDEN OMFG WALLY JESUS CHRIST I CAN'T RUN OR HURT HIM AT ALL OH CRAP I MADE HIM RAGE IM DEAD. Then after getting into town, I of course talk to the Zombie walking around and die again. Then I wander West towards the Zoo. I feel feeble and defeated, over and over suffering a death. Then I realized I needed to go SOUTH, not West. This didn't matter, because then I got ***** by Ghosts and Mafia Zombies.

TL;DR YAY Yink is here
I had to figure this **** out on my own.

<___<

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey, I'm accepting up to $5 MMs with a total of $20. I'm not trying to spread the wealth around.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Yo, this is Th3 Composer, get it right.

I'll MM you Mr. Doom, though I dunno for how much yet (depends on how poor I am at the time).

I've always wanted to post like that :be e:

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Anybody from ND going?

*tumbleweed blows through*

Can I get a ride from MN if I decide to actually go to this? I can get to your houses, but that's basically the extent of how far I'm willing to drive :/

Soran

Smash Ace
LoL...

anyway. I think I'm up for some money matches.
$5.

MGJ? could we... do a $5 MM instead of $10 o.O?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom