• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock α (Alpha)

What should our Side Tournament be?

• Mario Party 2 or 4

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Super Smash Brothers Melee

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
your a ******. and im sorry if i piss you off gregdang. i like to post intelligent things unlike you with that stupid link.
Stop.

TO CLEAR UP ALL OF THIS BULL **** AND CONFUSION, ATOMSK DOES NOT MAIN MK.

He does main DDD though.

afk

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:
No one ever looks at the OP. He's listed as ICs/D3. He TOLD me to list those too. :p

Soran

Smash Ace
Yink saves the day : )

OP? over... powered?

xP but what is an OP? original post?

dang it! they need to read at least that.
even I do when I enter a thread.
I skip teh rest though unless it is only a few.

it prevents useless posts asking questions when they are answered on the first post. sheeesh! but oh well. what can ya do ( :, Just be friends.

resTy

Smash Champion
Since Melee is going to win, is there going to be Singles, Doubles or both?
If there's Melee dubs, I need a partner whose bad :') Anyone?

Jayford

Smash Lord
Jayford are we teaming for this?

:jigglypuff: :jigglypuff:
I think I'm teaming with Ngamer, because we've teamed at every single tournament when I was in Iowa >.>. But, I think he said something about going to a football game or something and not being to make doubles. If not tho, lets do it! Altough not double Puff lmao. I don't play her anymore with the exception of 3 match ups lol.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Since Melee is going to win, is there going to be Singles, Doubles or both?
If there's Melee dubs, I need a partner whose bad :') Anyone?
Well, on the OP I just updated it saying if Melee is to win (which it's going to) we'll probably just do singles. If we DO have time though we can do doubles.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Anyone wanna do a mario party 2 mm everyone throws down 5-10$

what would the rules even be for an official mario party match, I'd want bonus stars on no handicaps some way of deciding who can pick the map and how many turns it should be

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
35 or less turns

$5

Roll 2 Dice for picking map. Highest roll gets to pick. If two people have the same highest number, have them reroll until a winner is determined

napZzz

Smash Hero
35 or less turns

$5

Roll 2 Dice for picking map. Highest roll gets to pick. If two people have the same highest number, have them reroll until a winner is determined
are you just sayin rules, or sayin you wanna do this?

Bonus stars, yes or no

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Im saying I wanna do this

Bonus Stars hmm... Im down. Minigame, Coin, and ? space are the ones for 2 right? I don't remember Red Space bonus being in there yet.

napZzz

Smash Hero
yea, those are the bonus stars. Red space isn't in there yet

2 more for mario party 2 action!

I love the fact that for once MN is gonna be able to go to a large tournament without too much traveling yay

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Also going back like 4 pages...

Nicole I will Team with you if you don't mind teaming with Wolf or being the best team member.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
I think I'm teaming with Ngamer, because we've teamed at every single tournament when I was in Iowa >.>. But, I think he said something about going to a football game or something and not being to make doubles. If not tho, lets do it! Altough not double Puff lmao. I don't play her anymore with the exception of 3 match ups lol.
Yeah let's team. Tier ***** it up.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
****in IN for mario party MM hollaaaaaaaaaaaaa balla

livestream??? and record that **** WITH the inevitable **** talking that we will do during minigames and such

Soran

Smash Ace
Does anybody know the chu player, Artemis?

who thinks she is good? I talked to her and she says she beat Chibo. I talked to Chibo he says she didn't lolz. So that wasn't a very good clarification of her skill. hmmm. yeah.

I'm still excited!!!! I need to train. I want to make it to Mount Mercy tonight. but dont' know if I can. I'd REALLY like to make it to the Labor Day weekend thing but also don't know if I can do that.

plus more people are trying to make that.

*scrub question*

is Bi-weekly every 2 weeks?
it sounds like 2 times every week xP but I'm just clarifying. My guess it is every 2 weeks. rite? ( :,

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I remember seeing Artemis at Apex and taking a pic with her. I didn't play her though. :X
Whenever I saw her Pika play it seemed to be doing well! :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Who?
What?
Where?

Sure

ITS ON LIKE DONKEH KONG

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
*scrub question*

is Bi-weekly every 2 weeks?
it sounds like 2 times every week xP but I'm just clarifying. My guess it is every 2 weeks. rite? ( :,
Sorta but not really since there's other tourneys that get in the way, but when there isn't a tourney we have the biweekly ^.^

napZzz

Smash Hero
If I dont get a team mate I'll team with ya cook

who wants to be the 4th person for the mario party 2 mm, currently nappy, DMG, and steeler

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
So I don't think Metal is coming to this right? Then I haven't heard from Razor(I miss that guy T.T) and Yink who I was originally wanting to team with I guess is teaming with someone else sooooooooo who wants to team o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom