• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock α (Alpha)

What should our Side Tournament be?

• Mario Party 2 or 4

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Super Smash Brothers Melee

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soran

Smash Ace
O.O`'`.............. timing.. out? ehh... cool? ._.`

Live stream and unlimited/tag hack and replays on youtube. that would be cool.

_

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
MJ I would like to throw my hat into the "Who gets to be MJG's team partner". I have very good experience supporting MK (Wolf is awesome at this, I think), assuming you don't play TL in teams.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Excellent, I have a new troller!

It works as such. Most of the talented brawl players I have teamed with have used MK, such as Tyser, ShermantheTank and Atomsk, the latter who taught me the finer points of team gaming, and Razor (good former wolf player) also gave me a few pointers on how not to shoot your partner with the lazer. Wolf's kill moves have good range and he has excellent camping abilities and MK can have difficulty killing sometimes. Plus MJG has seen me wreck havoc on Fino first hand (during teams).

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
Most of the talented brawl players I have teamed with have used MK, such as Tyser, ShermantheTank and Atomsk.
Two average joes/nobodies and a guy you probably only teamed with one time, and I bet he carried you. This is hardly enough to support your "very good experience" thing lol. You're a dude whose from Nebraska. Not a lot can come from that... /sorry Yink, I'll stop newbing this thread up.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Two average joes/nobodies and a guy you probably only teamed with one time, and I bet he carried you. This is hardly enough to support your "very good experience" thing lol. You're a dude whose from Nebraska. Not a lot can come from that... /sorry Yink, I'll stop newbing this thread up.
Dan I agree with, Tyser is still really good at smash and it doesn't matter if it's brawl/melee, and I bolded your statement about atomsk carrying me, though I did win one round for us, but ever since that fateful day I've improved significantly in teams/brawl in general. I am very much from Nebraska, thanks for newbing the thread up with your observational abilities.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
The sig was made by MenoUnderwater. Mad love dude, it looks fantastic. Anyone can use it if they'd like:

Also, added it to the front page.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Alright KB!

And Bart, why do you sadden me like that? :( ... watch the livestream then.

XenoStar

Smash Cadet
i should be at this tourney. i finally get to see all the pros at a tourney. what a great place iowa is. :bee:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I think the rule is that if you are being chain grabbed you can yell into the ears of your opponent to your hearts content as loud as possible but ONLY DURING the chain throwing, megaphone optional.

XenoStar

Smash Cadet
rPSI helped me out by providing a vid. thank you btw. youre just goin around being a little snot and proving that you are a troll.

Soran

Smash Ace
hah, w/e dude. w/e you say. I believe I posted here before you. I don't care what you have to say anyway. you're the one who started it by calling me ignorant. so gtfo >: P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom