• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock α (Alpha)

What should our Side Tournament be?

• Mario Party 2 or 4

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Super Smash Brothers Melee

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soran

Smash Ace
I live driving distance... xD
but for some reason.. my friend says we're getting a hotel anyway / :,

I guess 30 min drive is too much.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Tyser you are such a f*cking troll. Jesus. Don't get me wrong I hate Soran as much as the next person. But get a hobby.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I would come, but I'm afraid of MJG talking to me about how big Yink's booty is.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I would come JUST to hear MJG talk to me about how big her booty is.

Soran

Smash Ace
Lets MM at this tourney Soren!
it's Soran with an -a-.

but okay. fifteen dolla. each you fifteen dolla.

okay, ten dolla. everyting you want. everyting. xD

but on a serious note, I guess I'm down.. not gonna spend anything big. I think you're probably good. xP also is this MM gonna be like just a 1 match thing? my main vs. your main. 3 stock 8 min 1 round?

I'm game. lolz. money money. money back

Tyser you are such a f*cking troll. Jesus. Don't get me wrong I hate Soran as much as the next person. But get a hobby.
SHEESH! I got some haters on here : D
people be mad hatin' on my witty funtastic posts eh? well goood! I <3 U all.

Haters gonna hate. baiters gonna bait. xP I'm just excited I get to see people from Apex!!! OHHH, OHHH! I saw Trent too : P but I've seen Trent IRL so it wasn't THAT big a deal. but it sorta was. meh..... w/e

fix'd

I hope you come too otherwise I'm gonna turn u to chicken and eat ya
OHNO! NOT CHICKEN! Dx wait, would you eat me on the spot? or are you gonna do the whole execution dealio and cook me.... Well how do I know you won't turn me to chicken if I DO come? hmmmmm? tell me that? because I don't think you can turn me to chicken if I don't come. >.>

just sayin'

MJG

Smash Hero
I would come, but I'm afraid of MJG talking to me about how big Yink's booty is.
I would come JUST to hear MJG talk to me about how big her booty is.
LOL.

Toogood.

Ok Soran. MMs are in best 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 5. I am down for $15 or $10 (Was kind of confused on the amount you said in your post).

Sorry for misspelling your name.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Did someone say no time limit?

Can I pick all the stages?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
it's Soran with an -a-.

but okay. fifteen dolla. each you fifteen dolla.

okay, ten dolla. everyting you want. everyting. xD

but on a serious note, I guess I'm down.. not gonna spend anything big. I think you're probably good. xP also is this MM gonna be like just a 1 match thing? my main vs. your main. 3 stock 8 min 1 round?

I'm game. lolz. money money. money back

SHEESH! I got some haters on here : D
people be mad hatin' on my witty funtastic posts eh? well goood! I <3 U all.

Haters gonna hate. baiters gonna bait. xP I'm just excited I get to see people from Apex!!! OHHH, OHHH! I saw Trent too : P but I've seen Trent IRL so it wasn't THAT big a deal. but it sorta was. meh..... w/e

fix'd

OHNO! NOT CHICKEN! Dx wait, would you eat me on the spot? or are you gonna do the whole execution dealio and cook me.... Well how do I know you won't turn me to chicken if I DO come? hmmmmm? tell me that? because I don't think you can turn me to chicken if I don't come. >.>

just sayin'
I turn u to chicken just like how Majin Buu turns his foes to chocolate if you there or in your sleep son. But I'm joking about the chicken thing though cause I have no beef with you and I know how it feels 2 be regarded as a troll cause I was the same way last year before I start coming to tourneys and met everyone and people know me as a loudmouth now so start coming to tourneys where we are at and you will earn some stuff and have a good time.

Also Buu gonna eat you up.

Kuares

Pizza
What the heck is everyone talking about?

I'm going to this, and I voted Melee. This is going to be my first tournament for a while so head's up

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
lololol

Atomsk come to this and I'll team with you regardless of who shows up from Texas. Except for maybe Lee.

Soran

Smash Ace
I turn u to chicken just like how Majin Buu turns his foes to chocolate if you there or in your sleep son. But I'm joking about the chicken thing though cause I have no beef with you and I know how it feels 2 be regarded as a troll cause I was the same way last year before I start coming to tourneys and met everyone and people know me as a loudmouth now so start coming to tourneys where we are at and you will earn some stuff and have a good time.

Also Buu gonna eat you up.
aww, someones nice to me : D I feel all warm and fuzzy inside =^.^=

well MJG gave me a smiley. so he was nice too : ) Nice people da bess! CHEAH!

But seriously, I think some people need to lighten up. If I troll it is in NO WAY intentional. Sometimes I just rant. But I've never seen so much tightwads in one place besides Dustloop. I guess forum lurkers are just like that. oh weel .-.

people at AiB love me. but there are also a lot of weird loli-loving/hentai-looker/web-sex fanatics there. >.> but I don't talk to them.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
aww, someones nice to me : D I feel all warm and fuzzy inside =^.^=

well MJG gave me a smiley. so he was nice too : ) Nice people da bess! CHEAH!

But seriously, I think some people need to lighten up. If I troll it is in NO WAY intentional. Sometimes I just rant. But I've never seen so much tightwads in one place besides Dustloop. I guess forum lurkers are just like that. oh weel .-.

people at AiB love me. but there are also a lot of weird loli-loving/hentai-looker/web-sex fanatics there. >.> but I don't talk to them.
That is because AIB is nothing more than trollers, lurkers, furrys and is the myspace of smash son. No real Iowa or Nebraska player uses that website expect for me and I only use for talking OOS TO's like GameClucks and such to get stuff started down here is this ****hole state that baarely any competitive gaming in.

napZzz

Smash Hero
minnesota will come if mario party 2 is the side event

or you can at least let me mm ppl in it

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Updated the OP again. We've almost got 40 people, and it looks like Melee's winning the side tournament.

Also, I've had people want a Livestream (some Europeans want it, crazy), sound like a good idea?

Soran

Smash Ace
xDDDD Live stream. YES! unless it is a hassle. but if it's one of those things that "hey, we can do this with no problem" then yes.

_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom