• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock α (Alpha)

What should our Side Tournament be?

• Mario Party 2 or 4

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Super Smash Brothers Melee

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinkieftw

Smash Cadet
I'll try to come to this excellent event despite my lack of Brawling for quite a while now. Marth as always.

Ol' Grinnell crew split up, so I'll see what I can do to bring more people for more money in the pot.

Soran

Smash Ace
I'll try to come to this excellent event despite my lack of Brawling for quite a while now. Marth as always.

Ol' Grinnell crew split up, so I'll see what I can do to bring more people for more money in the pot.
that is how it kinda is for me.

just practice a lot I guess. wifi or anything really.
got lots of time. 3 months away? pretty close : P

I gotta work on my approach >.>

S.F.A.D.B.C.A.D.

Soran

Smash Ace
well that doesn't pertain to the post.

Kuares tells me how I approach in Brawl.

but yeah.... sorry for the conFUZION.

BEAM CONFUSE!

Soran

Smash Ace
I never approach in competitive smash. Even if I am losing. Thats how I get my moneys worth.
nice tip : D

thanks, man. That actually sounds like a good deal. I'll see what happens when I use it next time. But sometimes approaches are forced / :

Fox/Projectile characters but especialy fox.. if dude got mad laze skills, you better get in his face D :<

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Horray, we've reached 50 people. (give or take haha) So now I'm going to start asking:

WHO CAN BRING SETUPS? MELEE? ETC. I NEED THEM!

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion

Oh man I haven't seen you in yonder. Good stuff though more reason for me to creep this.

Approaching? What is approaching?
>_> Beats me. I'm just as confused...
I never approach in competitive smash. Even if I am losing. Thats how I get my moneys worth.
Spoken like true brawlers. <3

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I can bring my Gamecube and my melee and maybe a PS2 if anyone wants to nerd at Tekken or something. Also does bringing a setup reduces a person's entry fee or what Yink?

Soran

Smash Ace
I can bring my Gamecube and my melee and maybe a PS2 if anyone wants to nerd at Tekken or something. Also does bringing a setup reduces a person's entry fee or what Yink?
first post dude... Tekken Tag. yes xD

but I'm into Tekken 6 now / :

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'm probably coming to this with Trent.
I'll probably bring a Wii and Melee.
I put you down dude. And thanks

I'll be bringing a set-up, provided Jayford has room. <3
YES. I need TVs yo, so thanks for bringing the setup.

If you bring me a full-setup it's a free venue fee.

I laughed. :laugh:

Breezy

Smash Ace
I haven't even posted in this thread and Future is talking ****?

$10 mm, lets get it. You lose, your sig has to be changed to "I lost to Breezy, aka The King of Evil's Ganondorf in tournament, and in a $10 mm while using ICs. All hail."

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Tekken Ball mode is impossible to win if the two players are too good. I once had a match with my friend that lasted like 8 minutes before we got hurt.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Horray, we've reached 50 people. (give or take haha) So now I'm going to start asking:

WHO CAN BRING SETUPS? MELEE? ETC. I NEED THEM!
I can bring a wii with melee/brawl and a tv

If mario party is going down i can bring my 64 and the game if noone else has it, get your own controllers
I haven't even posted in this thread and Future is talking ****?

$10 mm, lets get it. You lose, your sig has to be changed to "I lost to Breezy, aka The King of Evil's Ganondorf in tournament, and in a $10 mm while using ICs. All hail."
LET EM KNOW!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Thank you, anything is good at this point. Later tonight I'll tally up who's bringing what to see what I need.

@NaPPy: YE-YEAH. Thank you dude! Also, I added Breezy to the OP. I should put some music on there...

Guile's Theme? It pretty much goes with everything.

napZzz

Smash Hero
oh, change moes character thing to mk on the front page, thats his real main

the one thats gonna take ya'll out ;)

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
The people have spoken, I bringin Tekken Tag along with Soul Caliber 2 if I come but I need to unlock all the characters first cause I only touched my copy once and it's brand new GET HYPED FOLKS.

Also I'm also willing to play people in some Japanese Monster Cockfighting as well if anyone is interesting with MM.

Trent

Smash Champion
Charizard's glide is..

So..

So..

Ugly.. I love it. Everytime a Charizard glides I can't help but laugh. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom