• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock α (Alpha)

What should our Side Tournament be?

• Mario Party 2 or 4

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Super Smash Brothers Melee

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
He's floating down, not gliding or falling.

Soran

Smash Ace
Greg is the one that brought up "He's falling with style." / :

but w/e.

and lolz. SCII... I refuse to play it unless it is teh gamecube version. well, I do like Yoshi in that game.. But ehh... he just looks ridic. In SCIV I use Yoshi fighting style with a custom character(nomhe'ssoBA). I sold my SCII for ps2. like, not too long ago. I want to bring SF Anniversary.. but lolz, I don't wanna bring my ps2. if I do I hope you bring your ps2 genie.

EDIT: I've been working on my melee game >: D
I will never be as good at melee as I am at brawl. But I'll see what I can do ^-^

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
SF anneversary has super street fighter 2 turbo, right?

Yeah, Bring that, it's the best version of street fighter ever made. period/end/topic.

Soran

Smash Ace
SFII Turbo HF xD

yeah. that and 3rd Strike(my favorite personally... I find the HF arcade too difficult. Deejay woops me)
I will bring it then ^-^

and my own controller... yup : P or maybe not.. we'll see.

but I'm getting my melee game in tact! I have a bad meta-game with Marth(brawl) as of last night.
I was at a friend's and we brawled later in the night. he beat me in Marth Dittos and he doesn't play Marth at all.... I don't have the right mindset at all. plus I'm no good at Marth Dittos. I get confused at the priority. Since it's 50/50 I try to hit him but he has the same range as I and I get effed up.

But yeah. I deleted my melee hidden characters on accident. it sucked. the next day I got up to pichu.
Mewtwo and Gaymanwatch are next. which are the two hardest characters to unlock(IMO).

But I hope I can fight people at melee >.< I was watching some Apex Melee and I can't do that stuff. Dx

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I gotta say that Triple Hit Dragon Punch combo was new to me...still watching...

Edit: Some of those Zangief combos make me wanna try to play him, didn't know the kicking clothesline made your evasion moves faster.

Edit 2: LOL their Dhalsim section

Edit 3: Didn't know any of those holding charge punches with Balrog either.

Edit 4: That Chun-Li airthrow at 3:15 on part 5 made me **** my pants

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
HYPE.

But yeah looks like Melee's going to win. At the end of this month I'm closing the poll.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Greg is the one that brought up "He's falling with style." / :

but w/e.

and lolz. SCII... I refuse to play it unless it is teh gamecube version. well, I do like Yoshi in that game.. But ehh... he just looks ridic. In SCIV I use Yoshi fighting style with a custom character(nomhe'ssoBA). I sold my SCII for ps2. like, not too long ago. I want to bring SF Anniversary.. but lolz, I don't wanna bring my ps2. if I do I hope you bring your ps2 genie.

EDIT: I've been working on my melee game >: D
I will never be as good at melee as I am at brawl. But I'll see what I can do ^-^
Go ahead and bring it I brining my PS2 and Tekken Tag team if I show up, end Of story. Also stop whining about versions of Soul Caliber 2 cause Link, Heihachi, and spawn are banned in competitive play anyway cause of u can't have a Link vs Spawn, Spawn vs Heihachi, or a Link vs Heihachi match buck up and deal with it at least it's not 3 and 4 has Hilda and Agnol, the 2 most broken characters in there.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
SFII Turbo HF xD

yeah. that and 3rd Strike(my favorite personally... I find the HF arcade too difficult. Deejay woops me)
I will bring it then ^-^

and my own controller... yup : P or maybe not.. we'll see.

but I'm getting my melee game in tact! I have a bad meta-game with Marth(brawl) as of last night.
I was at a friend's and we brawled later in the night. he beat me in Marth Dittos and he doesn't play Marth at all.... I don't have the right mindset at all. plus I'm no good at Marth Dittos. I get confused at the priority. Since it's 50/50 I try to hit him but he has the same range as I and I get effed up.

But yeah. I deleted my melee hidden characters on accident. it sucked. the next day I got up to pichu.
Mewtwo and Gaymanwatch are next. which are the two hardest characters to unlock(IMO).

But I hope I can fight people at melee >.< I was watching some Apex Melee and I can't do that stuff. Dx
If I bring my melee and a setup. I got it covered but u better learn how to tech like a god and not become a combo b*tch.

Also I'm aming 2 become the king of teching in the Nebraska/Iowa area, anyone want 2 help me achieve this?

resTy

Smash Champion
Also I'm aming 2 become the king of teching in the Nebraska/Iowa area, anyone want 2 help me achieve this?
You'll have to defeat Greg Dang, man.
He substitutes sweetspotting the ledge with teching hits instead.
That, and all our guys have been playing Melee for 4+ years xD
Come game with us one of these times and we'll see what's up though.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Tyser and Trent, if you go to this I may want to creep so I can get back to school from Thanksgiving break. Assuming there's space.

Soran

Smash Ace
BAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL Z

darn.. I'm scared of this tourney. I want to do welll!!! and I don't wanna be a Combo b*tch...

w/e that is.

tech in melee? well I'm good at that. but teching gets you grab chained / :,

Ken woot! though, I like M2k in melee. but I feel like M2k is a tier *****.. but I like watching him play even in brawl. things he does... very cool : P like when he dodged onto yoshi's story(stage check?).. I wuz liek, WOW! and also watching pro matches taught me the art of wave dash comboing.. lolz. I never knew how useful it is. I just like to run back and forth on spot. I feel cool like that xP
watching Tyser play is liek, O.O..... lot of movement(hands).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uETCxXAwa-k

^why melee is gonna win.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
My main is wrong on here I main falco xD, and idk if im 100% going yet or anything. I'd LOVE to go though :) hopefully I'll be able to ><. It says King Beef is going but idk oO..

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
My bad! And that's cool, if you can make it do so if you can't, well then :C.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Hype! o:

I hope I can make it to this. I haven't played a lot of the smashers on this side of the MW before.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hype! o:

I hope I can make it to this. I haven't played a lot of the smashers on this side of the MW before.
You'd best be there L! With more of MI :D

I want to go....^_^v its been a LONG time since ive enter any tourny sooo yea...lol
CBKKKKK...! I'll put you down as a maybe but I hope you go, you're so close haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom