• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Colour Preferences?

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
What colours are over-used and under-used? Do people have a reason why they pick a certain colour?

I'd like to see you Bowser mains opinions :)

I personally like to use the RED one, because of the firey look and when you Nair with Bowser it looks like a big meteor rock coming down at you.

Hatacatan

Smash Cadet
I use the classic green Bowser. I think that color matches him best, he looks like a living tank with it.

-MCT-

Smash Cadet
I usually stick with regular Bowser, but I don't mind playing Red every once in a while.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
Wow! I never knew that RED and GREEN were so popular, so far DJNintendo is the only one I've seen play the BLUE one and Gojira plays BLACK.

Shök

Smash Champion
Green Bowser- Bettar Flame Cancels.

Blue Bowser- Better Tech Chases.

Black Bowser- Jumps highest and runs faster.

Red Bowser- ?

.. >_>

_Rated D.R.K_

Smash Apprentice
I prefer the black and the Original green because they seem to be the most coolest colors.The Red and Blue costumes reminded me of Dragonball Z characters lol.

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
My favorite Bowser color is red. It's very fitting of his character, to me. Gold Bowser, Brawl+, is cool too.

I usually don't pick standard colors for anyone. Seeing people pick standard so much kinda annoys me.

Also, I hate the blue colored Bowser. I think it's because the green skin though. I think it might've looked good, but the blue with the green and the blond annoys he hell out of me.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
My favorite Bowser color is red. It's very fitting of his character, to me. Gold Bowser, Brawl+, is cool too.

I usually don't pick standard colors for anyone. Seeing people pick standard so much kinda annoys me.

Also, I hate the blue colored Bowser. I think it's because the green skin though. I think it might've looked good, but the blue with the green and the blond annoys he hell out of me.
I guess you'll never wanna fight my Bowser then lol :laugh:

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
I guess you'll never wanna fight my Bowser then lol :laugh:
Oh, I won't mind if you pick blue/green Bowser. The only color I ever really, really didn't want somebody to ever pick was brown Dedede in Brawl. Brown is not retro. Black/white/gray is. It annoys the hell out of me because Dedede is my favorite character, but they gave him, what I think to be, this terrible brown color that is not retro, like so many people call it.

Shök

Smash Champion
Oh, I won't mind if you pick blue/green Bowser. The only color I ever really, really didn't want somebody to ever pick was brown Dedede in Brawl. Brown is not retro. Black/white/gray is. It annoys the hell out of me because Dedede is my favorite character, but they gave him, what I think to be, this terrible brown color that is not retro, like so many people call it.
Lol. Brown retro.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Wow, way to bump this thread (look who's talking :awesome:). :p While we're at it:

I guess you'd never wanna fight my brown D3 then... :p

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Does Melee have a brown Bowser? Otherwise the Black one which I know it has.

Top Bottom