• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boss & Esoj Presents: Step it up,or go home.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
At this point you're better off keeping the date unless some carpools are going to the NJ/NY event from here? Lol, I doubt it since you guys don't travel more then once a year(yet wanna prepare for OOS? lolol), I warned you on the first page to change the date but no one listened, typical VA :/

Also, I'd rather do draft crews, its a Chu bi-weekly tradition D:

:017:

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Pretty sure VA will travel more than once this year, already attending apex in January and some big events coming up lol. Also, I don't think I'll be able to come if you push it a week back, maybe farther into the summer, but I agree it's kinda too late to change the date now.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
I was gonna see if someone could give me a ride to this, but then i realized im running in a 5k race that same day............ :(

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
LMFAO

Someone team with me, i can make teams now. Poyo, since double mk is legal, team with me. Do it.

Or another MK, feel free.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
LMFAO

Someone team with me, i can make teams now. Poyo, since double mk is legal, team with me. Do it.

Or another MK, feel free.
I see whatchu did there.
wow @ this

team essence magazine vs. team captain planet
-Floored-

So when would singles start?

Cause I can ask my workplace to work the morning shift and be down here for singles if it starts at a certain time.

:018:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Aint know Otoris and Kekaras here bruh. That level of double mk teamwork doesn't exist in the US. Yall got this. Focus on constant teamwork and don't stick to 1v1 battles. Make the battle a clutter fest and the team with better team spacing and synergy will win.

U guys remember what u did to M2k and Inui(double mk). U made inui % go from 0 to like 80% in one clutter situation(and that happened in 1 second). Go for that constantly!

In a clutter fest u hope that the other team doesn't have good team spacing and will hit each other while u and yer partner just capitalize on all the chaos and get huge followups and punishes.

Again most importantly be proactive in your spacing so that u guys are not fighting two separate 1v1 battles on opposites sides of the stage.

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
Alright, if june can come through for me ride wise, Ill def try and be at this. WOWOWOWOWOW boss, you forgot to add me to the VA crew battle list ): lol. And so far for MM's, I got korn, taj, deez, esoj, and.. I think that's it. let me know there's any other takers. Hope to see you all at this, awesome kick start to my summer vacation :D

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
im feeling greedy, so i might have to talk to boss to increase the venue fee. im a poor mexican. =(

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
also if people can confirm, that would be nice so we know how many to expect and make sure we have enough set ups. Also this will let us know if well have time for side events. also if u dont let us know, i might have to pair u against someone u dont want to be paired against, mwahahahaha...

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
tant
ee
poyo
LoL
korn
taj
chu
boss
logic
esoj
lukkay
deez
sin (maybe)
coney (maybe)
iota
darkflame (maybe,needs a ride)
june

anyone else?
Out of these, my threats are Korn, Coney and June (ESOJ and Deez if I don't get practice vs Diddy). Confident I can beat anyone else on the list. Gimme PS or Chu round 1 :D

Also DarkFlame, sure I'll tell my brother.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Out of these, my threats are Korn, Coney and June (ESOJ and Deez if I don't get practice vs Diddy). Confident I can beat anyone else on the list. Gimme PS or Chu round 1 :D

Also DarkFlame, sure I'll tell my brother.
You could probably beat Esoj n korn as well...seems like your real solid in the mkvsmk mu. I'll give you Diddy practice before hand if you like..I doubt me and you would have to play again...=]

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
You could probably beat Esoj n korn as well...seems like your real solid in the mkvsmk mu. I'll give you Diddy practice before hand if you like..I doubt me and you would have to play again...=]
in a bit of a singing mood:
"anything you can do, i can do better. I can do anything better than you..."

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
btw doubles start at noon so reg starts at 11, singles start prob an hour after doubles is over.

we WILL have some sort of crew battle, not sure which type yet. got some ideas for it though,

Boss and I will be setting up the bracket, THATS IT!!!! if anyone tries to come near us and offer help then they will be kicked in the nuts, by me then boss then me again.

Im worse of a **** that apostle and gimr when it comes to Toing so if i tell u to stop playing and go do ur match, U BETTER!!! I have no prob dqing anyone, ill dq Chu if he shows up late to his match.

As of right now i only got about 15 people saying there showing so theres no need id say for more than 4-5 wiis. I believe we currently have 3 so i guess the first 2 that say they will bring a full setup, inclduing wii, disc and tv will not have to pay venue fee. i need to talk this over first with chu and ill get back to yall.

im thinking of adding an amateur stipend so for the farthest placing amateur, they will prob get their money back. this is not a def just an idea. i just got to figure out whos qualifies as an amateur

other than that, im welcomed to any other ideas for the tourney, let me know.

Deez.

Smash Lord
I wanna see how rigged the bracket will be.. should be interesting. Wouldn't be surprised if Boss,Esoj,Chu all dodged their worst match-ups.. ^_^ but well see..

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
I wanna see how rigged the bracket will be.. should be interesting. Wouldn't be surprised if Boss,Esoj,Chu all dodged their worst match-ups.. ^_^ but well see..
wow, its hard to find an opponent u can beat, if we cant find one that doesnt mean its rigged =(

Deez.

Smash Lord
I never said anything about me though.. was only talking about the people who would have a say in the bracket making.. will most likely dodge their CPs.. nothing else.

Top Bottom