• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boss & Esoj Presents: Step it up,or go home.

B0NK

Smash Lord
Jose friendly me at this?

I like practicing against your more patient style compare to Jtails cross between ADHD Side-B + Ninjalink mix-up + Plus Jtails aggressive play

I can beat his half the time, but I need to play someone for more patient/baiting Diddy experience.

Shi- this request for a friendly goes to Lie's patient + punishing Diddy too! (^_^)

Can't wait to play more MD/VA =) I miss these match-ups! xD Too many ROBs, Snakes, Toon Links and Peaches here xD;

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Jose friendly me at this?

I like practicing against your more patient style compare to Jtails cross between ADHD Side-B + Ninjalink mix-up + Plus Jtails aggressive play

I can beat his half the time, but I need to play someone for more patient/baiting Diddy experience.

Shi- this request for a friendly goes to Lie's patient + punishing Diddy too! (^_^)

Can't wait to play more MD/VA =) I miss these match-ups! xD Too many ROBs, Snakes, Toon Links and Peaches here xD;
sure, just find me whenever and well play. =)

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Does anyone have any controllers that I'd be able to test at this event, which would be for sale? By the time I finally gave in to the idea that I'd need to purchase a new controller at Xanadu, Tant already left. Haha.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Wow if you really want to I will, but I'm sayin NC lost to ESAMs samus which I played two days ago and it didn't prove to be anything special lol.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
It doesn't have to be a 20$ MM then, should reduce it to 5$ cuz I just like to play the game, losing that much money or even taking that much money for a set that could be the result of a trip is dumb. Not afraid to put up 20 bucks tho, I aint scared of no ROB that isn't OCEAN.

iRJi

Smash Champion
To be fair, I had my tournament posted for quite some time now. I have trying to get all of you guys down here as well. If you could be kind to adjust your date, it would be lovely.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Anyone tryna team? Practicing hardcore again so I don't repeat Xanadu so we'll be good, holla.

I don't get how some people enjoy the game by literally running away playing "You can't catch me" Lol..I

Someone care to explain?
It's a mentality reflected through their character, some more then others.

:017:

ChuDat

Smash Master
To be fair, I had my tournament posted for quite some time now. I have trying to get all of you guys down here as well. If you could be kind to adjust your date, it would be lovely.
I'm sorry, what Bonk meant to say was we can't change the date because people can't come any other day. Also, I don't think MD/VA goes to NJ tournaments, unless it's Apex or KTAR =/.

Thanks for the support MD!

Top Bottom