• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boss & Esoj Presents: Step it up,or go home.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
I never said anything about me though.. was only talking about the people who would have a say in the bracket making.. will most likely dodge their CPs.. nothing else.
just cause thats how MD does it, doesnt mean VA is the same way. -_-

ill tell you know, i am going to try and make sure that VA people dont play VA people and MD people dont play MD people untill they have to.

If anyone has special request, feel free to right it in this thread though i cant promise i will be able to grant it.

boss8

Smash Hero
no one plans on rigging brackets......

if ur a low seed,and u get a high seed first/sec round thats ur problem...step it up next time..

you think someone is gonna have a simple *** bracket? na

md/va is stacked,so odds are ur gonna fight someone u dnt want to anyways lol.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I haven't played you offline since January 2011, LOL.

Get ***** by Jrugs who I'm 4-0 with in MMs. ;D
I played you in Feb at Lies house tourny(friendlies), then u started begging me for Adderall, its the same event you lost to a PIT and went crazy, *INSERT WINKY FACE* #riseofLuckay

Bring that doll of yours to this, we gon have some fun.

Edit: if you have $$$ and need more addy you should also tell me, I'm a doctor.

:017:

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Your grammar is terrible btw you silly Mexicant. haha n why does it matter if Md plays Md or VA plays VA? should just be random.
when u say things like that it makes people not want to listen to u. :scared:

im not going to randomize it bc i dont want things like u and ur bro playing each other round 1. or like me chu or will playing each other round 1, cause we play each other all the time.
I want people to play people that they dont normally play with. Plus if i randomize it and lets say chu and PS have to play round 1. Chu beats him and then PS is in losers bracket early, thats not fair to the other guys in losers.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I played you in Feb at Lies house tourny(friendlies), then u started begging me for Adderall, its the same event you lost to a PIT and went crazy, *INSERT WINKY FACE* #riseofLuckay

Bring that doll of yours to this, we gon have some fun.

Edit: if you have $$$ and need more addy you should also tell me, I'm a doctor.

:017:
We did Luigi vs Marth or some dumb stuff like that, completely negligible to either of us. XD

I won't lose to Luckay again though, it was a one time thing, I know what to do vs Pit now. XD

If I win MMs (currently broke as **** right now), sure I'll pay the doctor a visit. :D

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
just don't break your controller again if you lose poyo. Also, I don't see me losing to anybody except chu/PS or a metaknight so you might just beat me after I beat your Kirby poyo.

Edit: Also most likely taking to metro to falls church. Can anyone pick me up from the station? Bringing a wii, maybe a TV if I can get a ride somehow.

lol boss you better not

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
first off, its not an amateur bracket, its just a stipend to the furthest placing amateur

Cafe, i would not consider u an amateur -_-

Deez.

Smash Lord
V.A currently seems so weak!!!.. not one person out of V.A can really solidly beat Logic..#Jussayin

Lukkay can pretty much beat everyone as well except for Chudat.. Lol MD ***** VA.

PhilosoRaptor

Smash Rookie
Just starting to get really into brawl/VA-MD brawl community. Can't make May 12th, but I would love to hear about future events/tournaments if possible.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
V.A currently seems so weak!!!.. not one person out of V.A can really solidly beat Logic..#Jussayin

Lukkay can pretty much beat everyone as well except for Chudat.. Lol MD ***** VA.
Not one person in MD can consistently beat PS too. Other than that, thats the only prob that VA has with MD. Well just let the results speak this weekend, I predict, the only md player in the top 3 is going to be PS.

oh yeah, i got $1 on poyo beating lukkay!!! XD

And this is why MD/VA sucks. We shouldn't have a region with an Olimar who isn't even a top 5 Olimar anymore as our best player. =/
fully agreed

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Weather or not i'm on the top 5 list isn't even my issue, the fact you believe that popularity list is accurate is what annoys me.

On a side note, I'd really prefer to not be the only reason md is better than va :l

:phone:

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Not even talking about the popularity list since it's only North America. I'm talking about the Japanese Olimars too so that adds Nietono and Brood to the Olimar list. I myself don't like that list either cause it has Pitbull above June for Lucarios and a bunch of other BS. XD

Top 4 Olimars are solidly

Nietono
Brood
Rich Brown/Dabuz (not sure who's better between the two, RB outplaced Dabuz at Apex, but Dabuz does a lot better in NJ/NY than RB does in SoCal)

Not sure if there's a solid 5th, but I saw a results thread where Anuar beat Rich Brown (Oli dittos are dumb, but a win over RB's a win over RB) and I've heard Anuar has beaten him before too, so from my knowledge, I'd believe Anuar is 5th best Olimar.

boss8

Smash Hero

funny you say that cuz none of you can beat logic consistantly either...

cept maybe lie....and even still nope...haha.

and im pretty sure lukkay can beat most of MD to....those 2 have just been improving rapidly....while you other MD peeps jus seem so sluggish...

^exactly logic...tell MD to stop relying on you,and get better themselves (excluding lukkay,he has nothing to prove)

boss8

Smash Hero
^ na ur just SOOOO GOOOD that everyone seems like garbs....ur far into the future walking another demension with a purple olimar on ur back doing parkour....

in other words,your a black chuck norris...

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
funny you say that cuz none of you can beat logic consistantly either...

cept maybe lie....and even still nope...haha.

and im pretty sure lukkay can beat most of MD to....those 2 have just been improving rapidly....while you other MD peeps jus seem so sluggish...
sluggish.. get it!!! come on thats funny!!!!!:bee:

Deez.

Smash Lord
Not hyping anything.. and how stupid do you guys sound. No one really plays Logic from MD in tournament other than lie.. -.- Coney used to do fairly well vs Logic n the past.. MD>VA just stfu no logic you can say will make any sense.

I have no problem with VA either.. but like you all said well see this weekend. Just from tournament record Logic beats up on VA.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lets talk about how no one from MD enters tournaments.. AND IF YOU MUST KNOW!!! Lukkay..Lie..Coney.. all better than VA. exceptions for Chu.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Lets talk about how no one from MD enters tournaments.. AND IF YOU MUST KNOW!!! Lukkay..Lie..Coney.. all better than VA. exceptions for Chu.
and if you must know.... MD has a larger amount of active players then VA....

btw, I dont know why you would bring up Coneys name, i think he beat PS once, thats it, so how in the blue hell does he count for consistency??? since weve been talking bout beating him consistently not once.

I'd say Md is stupid but thats not true, only deez is....

Top Bottom