• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boondock Saints Mafia(Day 5 begins)

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Welcome to Boondock Saints Mafia! This game is based entirely on the first movie, and all characters were chosen from that movie. I had a lot of fun designing the game, and hope you all have as much fun playing.

Helpful Links:
Newbie Guide: Introduction for new players.
Basic Rules: Reading these rules, along with the game's specific rules, will help you understand the game.
Common Roles: Includes a description of the roles both commonly and uncommonly found in Mafia.
Smashboards Mafia Archives: This archive includes examples of past Mafia games in Decisive Games.

Fundamental

1. I am MOD thy GOD. These are my COMMANDMENTS. Thou shalt put no other mods before me, and therefore inactivity in this game is not excusable by activity in other games. If you have a dispute with me, you will let me know privately through PM or instant messaging. I am infallible. That said, sometimes I will make simple mistakes to test if you are paying attention; if you believe this has happened, please address the simple mistakes in the thread in bold.
2. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever unless you have replaced back into the game. I will allow a standard one BAH post with no usable content.
3. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are to PM all conversations to the mod and the co-mod.
4. Editing your posts is not allowed.
5. I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
6. Personally attacking another player is not allowed.
7. You are not allowed to quote your role PM or quote a fake role PM. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM.
8. Do not post hidden text. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. Posting text with the intent to hide it from other players, e.g. by changing the text color to resemble the page background, is not permitted.)
9. Do not post in code.
10. You must post in English.

Voting and Lynching

1. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Virgilijus.
2. To unvote, use the command unvote. For example, unvote vote: Eor. You do not have to unvote before voting another.
3. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.
4. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a pre-set deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
5. After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. After the lynch scene is posted, the game will move to Night.
6. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase.

Activity and Deadline

1. You are required to post every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods (however much I think that is) will result in your replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you.
2. The players may majority vote for a deadline extension. This can only be done once.

Game-specific

* All roles are assigned entirely at random.
* There are no jesters in this game.
* There may or may not be survivors in this game.
* There are no politicians in this game.
* The flavor of this game will contain some use of language(it is based on Boondock Saints afterall). If anyone is extremely offended let me know and I will adjust things.
* Town win condition: You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Players Alive
1. Gheb_01
2. Blue Yoshi
11. Scumfever

Players Deceased
5. Ryker(Vladdy, Vanilla townie) Lynched D1
3. SquirtleSquad (Handorin/Tom hydra)Connor McManus, Mafia thief/siblingLynched D2
9. ChiboSempaiMurphy McManus, Mafia roleblocker/siblingDied in angry rage D2
8. KevinM(Augustus, vanilla townie) killed N2
12. Rainezumi(/Forever Zero) (Noah McManus, mafia goon) lynched D3
10. Melancholy Macman(Rosengurtle Baumgartner, town doublevoter) killed N3
4. Cacti(Vinnie, Vanilla townie) modkilled D4
6. magnificentmarth(Vincenzo Lippazi, town voyeur) lynched D4
7. Moronik (Marshy/Ronike)(Papa Joe Yakavetta, town doctor) killed N4

Replacements
1. Chaco
2. Macman
3.Cello_Marl
4. If you would like to be a replacement, let me know here/pm/aim

Events:
Day 1 Start | End

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
haha lol just realized I'm going to be away this weekend at a tournament. I doubt I will have access to a computer at that time (and I don't think stealing someone's computer for an hour to read the past few days' posts is a good idea).

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
confirmed.

will also b at a tourney this weekend (POUND 4!) but I should still b able to pop on at times on the weekend.

SquirtleSquad

Smash Rookie
Confirmed. Half of us will also be at Pound 4, but the other half will be home making cookies and junk.

- Handorin

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
confirming

and i wana go to pound 4 but dont have teh skillz :'(

edit: mentos, im moving into a new studio apt this friday and sat and am gonna try to get internetz asap, but i have to get a provider and a router first so im not sure how long this will take, but ill try to "borrow" someones wifi if its unsecured or go to school periodicaly to pop on.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I'll sign up to replace for this game, if that's OK.

Good luck to all the players.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gotcha Raine, and Cello I'll add you to the list. That just leaves Kev and Cacti to confirm, game will probably start up when I get home from work tomorrow afternoon.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
You see a dark room with a lone figure standing, a hood covering it's head, in front of what appears to be a makeshift altar. You can faintly make out that the figure is speaking, but can not understand the words. Ever so slowly the area around you begins to grow brighter. You are drawn to the table on which the altar sits like magnets to a slab of iron. Suddenly, everything is clear, bright, and the figure is missing. In the middle of the table, you see a note:

Welcome back to the world of the living everyone. At some point you were all killed thanks to those known as the Boondock Saints. You have been brought back for a second chance. In this building, you will find allies and, of course, the Saints themselves. Make good use of this chance, for it is the last you will get.

In another room, there sit dark figures looking at the room where these criminals have appeared.

"What are we going to do about this?" One of the figures speaks quietly, ensuring those in the other room don't hear.

"Simple" another says, "We're going to kill every motherfucker that has ANYTHING to do with it."

The figures stride out to the room with the others, realizing that they are in the minority. To their benefit, it seems no one recognizes them, and they are already arguing amongst each other, making claims that others are Saints. Suddenly, one man speaks up.

"Listen, it's clear that none of us can remember who the Saints are among this group. So, instead of killing each other off randomly and saving the Saints work, let's do this like men. We'll discuss and take out whoever is agreed upon to be one of them every fucking day until they're all dead!"

The figures who had joined late cast knowing glances amongst themselves, and smirked. Only they could hear the line that was spoken "They're gonna make this too easy."

Day 1 now begins, deadline is Saturday January 23rd at 11:59 PM CST.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Also, for a note, the deadline banking rule has been removed in case no one notices. Whether you lynch on the first or last day of any given game day, you will still have a 10 day deadline for the next.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wtf blue yoshi did the same stuff last time i was in a game with him, didnt he just keep voting himself at first in monster island?
*sigh*

Vote: Blue Yoshi

Top Bottom