• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bomberman for SSBB?

Del Money

Smash Champion
so Cubelarizzle finally makes a triumphant return (however short-lived it may be..lol). but yeah ill judge the art if you judge the items, Cube. ive got an entry for both items and stages

Del Money

Smash Champion
i dunno a typical bomberman arena...just call it Bomber Arena 3D w/ platform or something, ill repost the description if you need it

Del Money

Smash Champion
hahahah ok..lol we're a bunch of cheating ****ers hahaha. but yeah ill definitely repost my AT description...IN A SEPARATE POST BAHHHAHAHAHAH.

ok so here it is...

a 3D the moving platform stage like Mute City in melee except it traverses a typical 4 x 4 bomberman arcade arena. as the bombermen in the background battle each other and blow up blocks...the platform has more options of where to go. the bombermen's bombs are the hazards (obviously) and occasionally some of the blown up blocks will release items (brawl items). when one bomberman remains and is the winner, the breakable blocks will appear and the 4 bombermen will respawn
Bomberman 4 Brawl

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Nitro AT from Bomberman 64. He appears and dashes across the stage leaving a live bomb on every surface.
Or, a Nitro stage, with the different types of grids on the ground sending fire, the ice thing or that green energy

Nitro 4 Brawl LOL
Bomberman too, only maybe though

Del Money

Smash Champion
Nitro AT from Bomberman 64. He appears and dashes across the stage leaving a live bomb on every surface.
Or, a Nitro stage, with the different types of grids on the ground sending fire, the ice thing or that green energy

Nitro 4 Brawl LOL
Bomberman too, only maybe though
not a bad item idea, Dynamizzle. would be better if i knew what you were talking about but still not a bad idea

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
I thought I was judging the items? Ah well, I'll judge the ATs, as I couldn't possibly think of one.

Blast Increase
Appears as an orange flame with a face. Picked up on contact.
After picking it up, every attack you do causes flames/explosions to appear, increasing the range, priority, damage, and knockback of the attack. This effect continues until you get hit or die. The effect is stackable, up to three powerups at once.
This item is based off of the powerup from Bomberman which increases the distance of your bombs' explosions.

Joe Soup

Smash Ace
Mastering the mysterious art of Quantum Edge Physi
^The powerup you're talking about is actually called Fire Up, and the powerup where it pushes your explosion radius to full power is called Hellfire, but it doesn't matter.

DJ Napps:

Virus (Item)

J. Soup:

Stage Hazard (Item), Iso Arena (Stage)

Del Money:

Louie the Kangaroo (Assist Trophy), Bomberman 3D (Stage)

ClarkJables:

Door Item (Item), Maze (Stage)

Cubelarooso

Blast Increase (Item), Maze (Stage)
OH SNAP. I still need to post those multiplayer stage pics. I'll get on that.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Thanks for clearing that up. Wow I'm out of touch, it's been soooo long... Fack!

I'm talking about Altair and his floating space, grid stage!
You know what I'm talking about right?

Orion was sweet though, maybe he could be an AT with his large green explosion thing (where it looks like he explodes HUGE, you know) I loved fighting him in that rocky area, at least I remember that jeez!

Aren't they related to the word Nitro somehow?
- slaps self -
I think I've filled my head with B-man diarhea

Joe Soup

Smash Ace
Mastering the mysterious art of Quantum Edge Physi
KK, here we go, home dawgs. These are just the first of many, so we can take ideas from stages and blend them together to create on uber-stage.

^Pyramid

^Up & Down

^This is an example of the rising deathwater on U&D

^Castle Siege

^Field of Grass

^Skytower

^Altair's Flagship

^Throne Room

^Cave

^Greedy Trap

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i coould see the pryamid working because each layer accending is smaller, making each layer easier to see. i could see up and down working, but it would need to have beams like the one in donkey kong, and some falling beams

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
I like Up & Down. They'd just have to rotate the camera, and tweak a bit (IE, moving the ramps into the same plane). It would be very original, though it might be banned due to camping at the bottom.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
the only problem i see with it is that we already have the dk stage that plays very similar to up and down

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
^word. i dont think itll be too similar to the DK stage, since it doesnt scroll at all- the water simply rises.

also, i would like to add more to the item contest but it seems everyone has similar ideas as me (Pommy, Up & Down, etc).

i cant join the image contest either since i dont have a decent scanner. Hopefully ill upload my B-man pictures later, but probably too late.

Top Bottom