• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bomberman for SSBB?

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
oh, lol. i didnt kno i was that late. wow, i read the previous pages and realized i lost pretty badly....:(

Del Money

Smash Champion
dammit will Cubelarooso ever become a friggin smash journeyman for God's sake...

Bomberman 4 Brawl

Del Money

Smash Champion
trying to spark up the thread all by yourselves, eh Jables? anyways im curious to play Atomic Bomberman. anyone know if its any good?

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
dunno about it, and i did it the first time this thread went down, added ten pages to it.

and del if your willing to gimme some megaman powers ill create that epic battle now, im to lazy to look it up myself, or maybe im not, nevermind

Del Money

Smash Champion
i dunno too much about megaman. i only just got megaman anniversary collection for GC today (MM1-8 NES classics) but one ive played it and learned enough ill probably be able to throw in some input for his battle against bomberman

Del Money

Smash Champion
it atomic bomberman the 3D doom-style bomberman game? i know theres a 3D doom-style bomberman but i forget which one it is

Del Money

Smash Champion
That's probably Act Zero, lol. Is this one you're talking about newer / next-gen?
no its not act zero. it was older...much older. maybe it was a fanmade game, but i could sworn the title was atomic bomberman

Joe Soup

Smash Ace
Mastering the mysterious art of Quantum Edge Physi
Hmmm....I'm not exactly sure. Maybe I'll instant message RDK the next chance I get and ask him, because he's the Bomberman buff.

All I know is, Atomic Bomberman is isometric, and the only FPS-style Bomberman title to my knowledge is AZ.

Hey Clark, how about that epic battle?

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i need a list of megaman's copy abilities so i can accurately portray him in battle, and only the original, no others count. i am to lazy to get them myself

Del Money

Smash Champion
props to Jables for busting out the gayest possible megaman pic possible, but nonetheless megaman is still bigger. bomberman isnt even in the top 20 best-selling franchises. megaman is 18th and sonic is 11th. Clark, im not trying to diminish bomberman's chances for brawl. i believe hes a strong candidate as well no matter how many times Grim Lizard bashes me for it...but lets not get blinded by that. megaman is a much bigger icon in the gaming industry. does that mean he'll defintely make it over bomberman? of course not, nothing is certain. does that mean his chances are greater by popularity? yes it does

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
by icon i meant that people who don't play games would know bomberman and megaman equally, meaning the same number of people would know one or the other. i don't mean by sales because that is a phailed arguement. snake got in because of 1 man, not popularity.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Bomberman World was for PSX. i heard it was good (and unsurprisingly Gamespot said the opposite)

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Bomberman Vs. Megaman

Bomberman starts by dropping a bomb, takes a step back, and kicks it toward Megaman.
Megaman fires a shot at the bomb, exploding it before it escapes Bomberman's vicinity.
Bomberman is killed destroyed in the blast.
Megaman gets Drop Bomb.
Megaman moves on to the next level, where the air is made of spikes.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Bomberman Vs. Megaman

Bomberman starts by dropping a bomb, takes a step back, and kicks it toward Megaman.
Megaman fires a shot at the bomb, exploding it before it escapes Bomberman's vicinity.
Bomberman is killed destroyed in the blast.
Megaman gets Drop Bomb.
Megaman moves on to the next level, where the air is made of spikes.
lol its kinda like Spy VS Spy HAHAAHA. ill bet bomberman purposely diluted the air with spikes

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
an epic battle

On one side of the destitute arena is megaman, on the other in bomberman. Both of them enemies to the state, and both of them sentenced to fight to the death. The winner is given life in prison; the looser is too dead to care.

After shaking hands the two return to their sides of the arena, do their stretching, and prepare for battle. MM starts the assault by shooting a mega buster at BM, BM reacts quickly, he throws a bomb and rolls out of the way. The mega buster and bomb meet and explode, sending laser fragments and shrapnel everywhere. Bomberman then begins to kick bombs at megaman; MM doesn’t know how to counter these so he uses his agility to dodge the bombs flying at him. He then shoots a boomerang (cutman power) at bomberman. Bomberman throws a bomb at megaman at the same time. Bomberman is struck in the stomach with the boomerang and the bomb that is sticky lands on the end of MM’s blaster. It promptly explodes and disables most of MM’s abilities, crippling him if you will. MM sees this as an opportunity to enter hand-to-hand combat, so he makes his way toward bomberman, just then a mine under foot explodes of MM. Bomberman reveals that he has mined the whole field. So bomberman then kicks a bomb on the ground, it collects mines and lands in front of MM, causing a big explosion. MM uses this to his advantage and as the bomb explodes, he jumps, using it as a boost to get him to Bman. The battle then descends into hand-to-hand, robot on robot combat. Bman knees MM in the chin and he lands on a mine, as it explodes he shoots Bman with a mega buster and Bman is also knocked onto a mine. The blast propels them to opposite sides of the arena, Giving MM time to repair his blaster and Bman to bring out his big guns. They reenter the arena, and MM starts the fight with a flamethrower, Bman dodges and throws grenades from his holsters at MM, knocking him back. Megaman in a desperate frenzy tries tossing a bomb at bomberman. Bomberman is insulted, he casually knocks the bomb aside with the back of his hand and walks up to MM. MM tries to get up but bomberman delivers a swift kick to the stomach, downing him again. Bman says "don't even try that **** wit me" then begins to pump up a red bomb. He starts to bring it down when MM slides under Bmans legs then delivers a mule kick to his back, knocking him into his own bomb. The explosion is fierce and bomberman is torn to shreds. All that is left is 3/4 of his head, part of his torso, and one arm. Megaman picks him up by the neck and is about to deliver the final blow when Bman says "its not over yet!" as he says this the former mines come at megaman from all over, he manages to avoid a few of them but is eventually covered from head to toe in sticky mines. He has barely enough time to say **** when they go off, destroying megaman completely and leaving only his goofy helmet. Bman doesn't live to enjoy his victory, as he dies from the incredible amount of oil loss brought on by MM. final verdict! TIE!

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
well i also did a bowser vs. ridley fight in the ridley thread that ends in them both falling into lava. i might start a battle thread where i just post those things

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
Megaman in a desperate frenzy tries tossing a bomb at bomberman. Bomberman is insulted, he casually knocks the bomb aside with the back of his hand and walks up to MM. MM tries to get up but bomberman delivers a swift kick to the stomach, downing him again. Bman says "don't even try that **** wit me"
LOL. I almost died at this part. Well done Clark.

Joe Soup

Smash Ace
Mastering the mysterious art of Quantum Edge Physi
Lol....I love that quote. Funny transfer:

"Megaman suddenly jumps up to the second position in 3rd Party Brawl possibilities, under Sonic. Seeing this, Bomberman grabs Megaman by the throat and sticks a half-pumped Atomic Bomb in his mouth, exclaiming "Don't even try that **** with me, bizzatch."

Top Bottom