• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blog of the Week: There Is Something I Need To Say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
It still doesnt make sense that your sibling magically changed gender 4 times, and that your name is apparently a cluster **** to figure out for you and your family. And Im not talking about these alleged "fake names".

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
No johns.

Don't even lie, someone had to say it.

But yeah, i still don't know why you guys care. haha >_>
Congratulations, you figured something out. That doesn't mean it has to suddenly become significant.

Barge

Blegh, and your "brother" says you got shot on the 5th, which is a tuesday. The news article says otherwise.

And still, you guys aren't in school, why make up a whole story about why the kids shot you?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
But yeah, i still don't know why you guys care. haha >_>
It's incredibly interesting - you have to admit - a person accused of mass deceit.

The truth, whether or not KOTH has been saying it all along, or is in need of being uncovered, is infinitely more interesting as well.

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad
Tsk tsk tsk
I'm very disappointed in you snucus>.>
Ya me too -_-

It still doesnt make sense that your sibling magically changed gender 4 times, and that your name is apparently a cluster **** to figure out for you and your family. And Im not talking about these alleged "fake names".
I "esplayned" that, I dont like to talk about my step brother unless I have to.

Blegh, and your "brother" says you got shot on the 5th, which is a tuesday. The news article says otherwise.

And still, you guys aren't in school, why make up a whole story about why the kids shot you?
Blegh, I guess I have a long time to "esplayn" this one. Well it was in 11th grade, same dudes, same neighborhood, same issue. I am guessing that they recognized me when I went "Hey remember me? I got you suspended in 11th grade for touching girls arses *sticks tounge out and doesnt realize they have a gun*" Is about how it went down, thought I was being cool. Instead I get my step brother hurt, which makes me feel like a dumb f*ck.

It's incredibly interesting - you have to admit - a person accused of mass deceit.

The truth, whether or not KOTH has been saying it all along, or is in need of being uncovered, is infinitely more interesting as well.
Im trying to make ammense *wonders how many quotes he can fit into a single post*

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Snucas, this is unfortunate, but being believable is a privilege. For me, you've lost that privilege. I don't know what everyone else thinks, but if I were you, I'd just stop talking and forget the entire situation: your cancer, getting shot, siblings, etc... Forget it all, and don't mention them. At this point, it's only going to pile up, truth or lies, into a big mistake. Maybe that's not what everyone else wants, but I think it might be in all our best interest.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Im trying to make ammense
Which is great. :bee:

But answers to fill in the logical holes in the story would also make them worth something. With so much doubt at the moment, there's no point unfortunately.

To start: did you actually get shot? And if you did, please provide some definitive proof.

*eats popcorn*

This is getting interesting :D
*sits next to Dekuu*

You can have some of my showda!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC

I'm just impressed by how all of this was put together. Good job, Teran.
Agreed with you both there. I keep viewing this thread even though I could care less about KOTH/Marc/Paul/Fred/Martin's ID Crisis. The way Teran put it together makes it interesting.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This thread is really really dumb now.

Do you really have cancer? And is that you or your brother in that picture?

Snucas, this is unfortunate, but being believable is a privilege. For me, you've lost that privilege. I don't know what everyone else thinks, but if I were you, I'd just stop talking and forget the entire situation: your cancer, getting shot, siblings, etc... Forget it all, and don't mention them. At this point, it's only going to pile up, truth or lies, into a big mistake. Maybe that's not what everyone else wants, but I think it might be in all our best interest.
If anyone wants to know the truth, they will ask, and I will be regretful to answer but answer I will. Cancer, yea. One of those truths that is actually a truth, not to make you the bad guy here, but those thoughts, were real, and that really hurt. I understand I hurt a lot of people by my lies, but that knocked the wind out me, I deserved it anyways.

M.K

Level 55
Blegh, I guess I have a long time to "esplayn" this one. Well it was in 11th grade, same dudes, same neighborhood, same issue. I am guessing that they recognized me when I went "Hey remember me? I got you suspended in 11th grade for touching girls arses *sticks tounge out and doesnt realize they have a gun*" Is about how it went down, thought I was being cool. Instead I get my step brother hurt, which makes me feel like a dumb f*ck.
Wow, everybody wrote sympathy to you for being courageous and dignified. Instead, you were just an immature ******* who got shot in retaliation for doing something so STUPID.
So yeah, don't feel sorry for this idiot, you freaking deserve that.

I can't even be sure this is true, wow, god you are stupid.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
If anyone wants to know the truth, they will ask, and I will be regretful to answer but answer I will. Cancer, yea. One of those truths that is actually a truth, not to make you the bad guy here, but those thoughts, were real, and that really hurt. I understand I hurt a lot of people by my lies, but that knocked the wind out me, I deserved it anyways.
That's my point, Snucas.

No one in this thread, I'm assuming, can really trust what you're saying, considering the GIANT lies you told (and for what reason?). So why would we continue listening?

This is Asaph being serious here, and I am NEVER serious. Take it from the people that know me.

Truth is important to me, above a lot of things, and you're not telling it. I honestly don't believe anything you're saying. I don't know why you've lied, but I won't bother with it, because I don't believe you.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
See, you've cleared up some things, but there are still things that I don't get...why did KKK sign his post "KOTH"? If you hate your step brother so much, why is it that he wrote a blog for you and why is it that you were hanging out with him on the day of the shooting?

Also, I'm wondering. About a week before the shooting you blogged about that whole sexual harassment thing. If you are no longer in High School and that was in eleventh grade, why did you coincidentally blog about it a week before the shooting?

Finally, you are getting VERY defensive about the whole thing. You lied to the community, this became a big deal, and no matter what, you did something to dress up the whole shooting and make it sound better for you. You really have no right to be pissed at US for being offended.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Blog Of the Week? Nay I say, Blog of the Year!

This picture is on Google Images, google "Bullet XRay Chest" on Images and it is 5 over, 1 down. It came from Internet Scientific Publications and this IS NOT your chest.
Okay there is no chance for redemption now. I'm sorry but you completely lost my respect and trust for you KOTH.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This picture is on Google Images, google "Bullet XRay Chest" on Images and it is 5 over, 1 down. It came from Internet Scientific Publications and this IS NOT your chest.
LOL. KOTH. Just stop. Please.

See, you've cleared up some things, but there are still things that I don't get...why did KKK sign his post "KOTH"? If you hate your step brother so much, why is it that he wrote a blog for you and why is it that you were hanging out with him on the day of the shooting?

Also, I'm wondering. About a week before the shooting you blogged about that whole sexual harassment thing. If you are no longer in High School and that was in eleventh grade, why did you coincidentally blog about it a week before the shooting?

Finally, you are getting VERY defensive about the whole thing. You lied to the community, this became a big deal, and no matter what, you did something to dress up the whole shooting and make it sound better for you. You really have no right to be pissed at US for being offended.
I'm not pissed at anyone, just to clear that up, I deserve it.

#1. He pissed me off 2 weeks ago by stealing my girlfriend and making me look like a fool.
#2. I think my answer (I'm not completely comprehending the question) is that the touching happened in the 11th grade, and they go in trouble for it by me, then I assume they joined a gang or something, I see them a couple years later, rub in their face as they were always the bullies, and I had no idea they had a gun of course. I'm sorry if that isn't the right answer, maybe if you reworded it I could get more of a grip on it.

Barge

I lol'd, but also feel so sorry and sad for KOTH right now. He just got mot'd to the extreme.
Koth, its established your lieing about everything now, and your just an attention *****. Im sorry.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Lmao! THIS has to be the funniest thing I've seen all day.

Edit: quoted 4x in a row.

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
I thought he would atleast dig down in the pages to find a less popular picture...just stop, please.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I literally walked away from the computer after reading Meta-Kirby's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom