• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blog of the Week: There Is Something I Need To Say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaco

Never Logs In
People you should be nicer to him. Ease up. He does have cancer, has been shot, and is going through a major identity crisis after all.

*leaves again*

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710

:3

Ohhh, wait. Is this that guy who got shot?
And it never really happened?

Daaaang, thats laaaaaaaaaaaaame.

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
I'm guessing his actual age is around 10 or 11. No one would be THAT ignorant to do something like this.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Snucas, sorry if this is out of line (not really), but you're clearly an imbecile.

Learn how to cover for your lies, stop lying, or gtfo.

:059:

Darkslash

Smash Master
He most likely never even made those sigs of "his"

Really now. I'm taking out my anger in my game "gundam vs Gundam" where I'm fighting the Destiny and its Pilot Shin.

Both of you are imbeciles, attention seekers, and messed up in the head.

Unfortunately I can take my anger out on one of you.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
One of two things.

1) He's sensitive, in pain, and wants attention. I can understand that, however stupid it may be.

2) He's a troll with plenty of friends and a happy life and gets a sick kick out of screwing with people.

I hope it's the second.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
170+ replies

just uhh
puttin that out there

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad
This picture is on Google Images, google "Bullet XRay Chest" on Images and it is 5 over, 1 down. It came from Internet Scientific Publications and this IS NOT your chest.
"Though patient became stable after inter-costal drainage, the decision of doing thoracotomy was taken for removal of bullet, since it was present near vital structures. Left thoracotomy was done after five days, in left lateral position. Heart, left lung, bronchi and major vessels were found to be normal, but bullet was not found in the left hemithorax despite thorough exploration. An intraoperative radiograph also failed to reveal the bullet, probably because of poor quality. Postoperative radiograph showed the bullet on right side."

I remember some of this crap from when I go there. Stuff like radiograph. Thats my Xray. Professor Aggarwal was at Creighton making notes for something that I didnt get a good glimpse of. My mom asked to get me a bronchosomething and Aggarwal must have gotten a copy. I didnt know. This was scanned in from a printed piece of paper at my house, if I was stupid enough to go on google to get a picture I would be gone by know.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
AllIsBrawl.com is open for you, and use another alias.
unless you posted this big fat lie over there as well.

Dude, stop trying to fix it.

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
"Though patient became stable after inter-costal drainage, the decision of doing thoracotomy was taken for removal of bullet, since it was present near vital structures. Left thoracotomy was done after five days, in left lateral position. Heart, left lung, bronchi and major vessels were found to be normal, but bullet was not found in the left hemithorax despite thorough exploration. An intraoperative radiograph also failed to reveal the bullet, probably because of poor quality. Postoperative radiograph showed the bullet on right side."

I remember some of this crap from when I go there. Stuff like radiograph. Thats my Xray. Professor Aggarwal was at Creighton making notes for something that I didnt get a good glimpse of. My mom asked to get me a bronchosomething and Aggarwal must have gotten a copy. I didnt know. This was scanned in from a printed piece of paper at my house, if I was stupid enough to go on google to get a picture I would be gone by know.
Lul, your doctor's name sounds like narwhal.

Barge

All I want is a custom title

Thats funny?
Because those were taken in india?
hmmm...

Chaco

Never Logs In

My eyes are watering from the stench of bull**** in this post.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Seriously stop lying, nobody is gonna believe at this point, especially with an x ray photo that is common to find on google images, seriously dude, just stop >.>

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
The article also states they reinvestigated the patient six months later.

Six months later.

Not to mention it seems to have occurred in India.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Here's another Xray from that site. Same patient, same injury.

DIFFERENT DATE! February 2008?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I read the page it was on to see if there was any possibility that you hadn't just dug it up, and it is clearly NOT about what happened to you. I'm not stupid.

Either you went on Google for a picture or you taunted people that you suspended what, 3 years ago? You're stupid either way.

If you'd just fess up now so we could all move on with our lives...

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
>___<

Koth, you're hilarious! Seriously, omg...nothing adds up. This is like me buying 20 jigsaw puzzles, dumping all the pieces in a pile, and randomly putting them together.

*flails around in popcorn*

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I find it funny how his X-Ray is on the FIRST PAGE of google images. I'm not gonna sleep tonight because this is hilarious now.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Those were not taken in India, they were brought back for study.
Im sure.

The fact the report says its an 18 year old male that was shot, when you said you're 19, is bull****.

Seriously koth, you realy need to stop.

If you are truly telling the truth, which I dont believe at all, you'll have to take a real photo of your wound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom