• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Minato

穏やかじゃない
i second this
Thirded as well.
I liked Bleach at the beginning since the manga focused the on the characters themselves.
It reminded me almost of US comics with the way it was presented.
Now we're still in the middle of a long arc where most everyone is getting sick of.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Just read it. That way, you skip filler, and are caught up, with more just about every Friday.
♣ I don't like looking at manga or comics, it cost money and the chapters isn't worth the money. >.< ♥

♣ I guess I'm strange since most of my friends enjoy stuff like that. ♥

after ichigo vs byakuya in soul society, it was all downhill lol
♣ What about the battle with Grimmjow? I thought that was pretty good. :x ♥

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Yeah I think they are adding much more than needed. It's getting to be wway to long. I still like it though. I need to start watching the anime again, it's hard to get the action effect in the manga.

Scott!

Smash Lord
♣ I don't like looking at manga or comics, it cost money and the chapters isn't worth the money. >.< ♥
Well, if it's the money, then there are places online to read for free. I've never bought a bit in my life, so yeah.

As for the current stuff, I don't mind so much that it's long. Long arcs are fine. It's just that each installation each week is so short, and half of the time nothing happens. It's been so long since everyone got into the situations they're in now that I forget how it got this way in the first place. They know how it's going to be resolved, so they should just give it a bit more each week.

Also, yes to Stark being a tank.

Forged

Smash Apprentice
Now we're still in the middle of a long arc where most everyone is getting sick of.
The only thing that really bothers me is...

SPOILER:
How easily Kubo killed off the 2nd and 3rd Espadas. Though, technically, Barragan and Harribel may have survived Toshiro's and SoiFon's final-attacks.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
"Turn Back the Pendulum" was very interesting, to say the least. But overall I agree with this statement.

Smooth Criminal
Ah, that's right. I forgot about that arc.
I can't wait until they go back to it. I loved it since not only did they
explain about the past, it featured the Vaizards and their past too.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ The anime has already pass that part as well... wow, nobody watch's the anime? XD ♥

DyceDarg

Smash Cadet
I don't watch the anime =o. Anybody reading up-to-date? I'm willing to bet money that the next chapter has either Ukitake or Kyoraku is going to Bankai...

Scott!

Smash Lord
I don't watch the anime =o. Anybody reading up-to-date? I'm willing to bet money that the next chapter has either Ukitake or Kyoraku is going to Bankai...
Either that, or it switches focus to a different battle for a month. :D I wouldn't put it past them, though I'd be sad.

Thino

Smash Master
first interesting chapter in ages

basically , Kubo dragged the story a lot when he could have done this chapter way earlier

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
It makes me wonder so many things.

How good is Wonderweiss?

WTF happened to ichigo and friends lol. Does Yammy being number 0 make him the strongest or something?

Shinji better **** face.

that is all.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
first interesting chapter in ages

basically , Kubo dragged the story a lot when he could have done this chapter way earlier
I agree. But man, this was what I was waiting for this whole time.
Let's hope that the next chapter actually follows through. I don't want them to shift the story to someone else at this point.

Shinji needs more screen time (or pages).

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ The anime is going back to fillers again... just when Ichigo was about to fight Ulquiorra'a to. D: ♥

Scott!

Smash Lord
This week's chapter.... whoa. I don't even know what to say. This is what a chapter should be, with real developments, and more than one.

Timbers

check me out
late on this but yay for wonderweiss

because wonderweiss means we're going to get guaranteed urahara manly man action, if not with yammy then with wonderweiss

i havent been this giddy ever

Scott!

Smash Lord
^^^
Now I'm a little giddy too. Urahara is pretty much the man, and as much as I want Shinji to **** face, I want Urahara to **** face so much more. Woo.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
This chapter was too short... I was looking forward to more interaction between the characters here.
I wouldn't mind this arc if Kubo had just sped things up a bit.

I'm hoping for some action next week.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
The newest episode made me puke, I didn't even watch it. Just skipped through it to see if the main story line would be shown and nothing.

Cool beans.

Scott!

Smash Lord
This chapter was too short... I was looking forward to more interaction between the characters here.
I wouldn't mind this arc if Kubo had just sped things up a bit.

I'm hoping for some action next week.
Yeah, this week's seemed to fly by. I enjoyed the look on Yamamoto's face when he recognized Shinji though. It looks like things should get going again next week though. Also, I wish we knew how Ukitake was. Kyoraku is fine at least, but a hand through the back is more serious than a cero.

Meta77

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, this week's seemed to fly by. I enjoyed the look on Yamamoto's face when he recognized Shinji though. It looks like things should get going again next week though. Also, I wish we knew how Ukitake was. Kyoraku is fine at least, but a hand through the back is more serious than a cero.
i hope hes ok to...though i see this weeks chapter gonig by fast to.

Meta77

Smash Apprentice
bleach this week was just to fast and the battle was just of the vizard pwning some gillans

Scott!

Smash Lord
This week was interesting. Lots of battle matchups established that should be exciting.
Still, where's Ukitake? Komamura and Hisagi are awesome, and I kind of want them to rip Tosen into little pieces. Also, it seem that instead of ****** face, Shinji almost got his own face *****.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Stuff actually happened in Bleach, finally... When I mean stuff, I just mean more fights.
The art quality seems a little lower though, IMO. It might just be because of the scans, I can't say for sure.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Top Bottom