• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Haha that was the best thing about the chapter.

Gah,
Inoue didnt even have to heal Ichigo... He just healed himself... and then came back to life?! Ulquiorra, being a hollow, means he was once a person who died, right? So I thought Ichigo was, well, dead. Ulquiorra's regeneration can fix his wounds as a hollow but that doesn't bring him back to life. Sigh, I guess Ichigo's dying hollow form has a "come back to life" switch after he is defeated.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Haha that was the best thing about the chapter.

Gah,
Inoue didnt even have to heal Ichigo... He just healed himself... and then came back to life?! Ulquiorra, being a hollow, means he was once a person who died, right? So I thought Ichigo was, well, dead. Ulquiorra's regeneration can fix his wounds as a hollow but that doesn't bring him back to life. Sigh, I guess Ichigo's dying hollow form has a "come back to life" switch after he is defeated.

Psh god mode.
It's kind of similar to Naruto and the Ninetailed fox.
Too similar actually.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Personally, I only like 2 character from Bleach.
Byakuza and Nel, blah without them I probably woudn't watch the show.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Wow, the chapter was actually pretty good this week.
Yammy wtf goes from worst rank to the best rank. I thought it was pretty cool and unexpected. I didn't know about the Espada 0 theory so I guess thats why I didn't expect it like Thino.

Icy_Eagle

Smash Journeyman
geez
the "espada #0" theory was true , **** you Kubo for being so predictable
Predictable? are you ****ing joking? It came out of the blue, no one was seriously expecting it, the whole
cero espada
was just a community joke/meme up until now.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I am not there yet(as I'm just keeping up with the anime right now) but the whole
Espada 0
sounds lame.

drcossack

Smash Ace
was it? <_<
Yes. I can't believe Kubo actually did it. He's the freakin' Jobberspada, why does he
get the best rank out of all of them?

Besides, Ichigo effortlessly sliced his arm off way back when Ulq & Yammy were first introduced.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
That had to be the worst surprise ever. Inconsistency much? First of all they state that the more powerful Espadas are more human like. Secondly Yammy gets owned on a regular basis before hand. No one even likes him. Kubo really screwed up that one.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Yeah, it just seemed a little too out of left field. Totally random, and only there for the sake of having another twist, rather than actually supplementing the story. It just comes off as Kubo needing and finding a loophole in his own story to create a new twist.

Icy_Eagle

Smash Journeyman
was it? <_<
Oh, on another forum :p

And because people seem to be missing it:
he's 10 when unreleased and 0 when released, which is why everyone's been owning him. Additionally, he has to seemingly build up the energy over long periods to actually achieve this strength. And when you think about it, Kubo left some subtle clues, (like ulqy telling yammy to take care of the captains

You can hate on the chapter all you want, but at least back it up properly, instead of just "LOLKUBO" mindless bashing.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
The whole "twist" wasn't that great in my opinion.
Now it's just going to downplay number 1's role.

Now Kyoraku's fight won't seem so exciting anymore.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Oh, on another forum :p

And because people seem to be missing it:
he's 10 when unreleased and 0 when released, which is why everyone's been owning him. Additionally, he has to seemingly build up the energy over long periods to actually achieve this strength. And when you think about it, Kubo left some subtle clues, (like ulqy telling yammy to take care of the captains

You can hate on the chapter all you want, but at least back it up properly, instead of just "LOLKUBO" mindless bashing.
Yeah we got that much.
gtfo...

Just because it shortly backed up doesn't make it any less lame...XD

No seriously, I just don't really feel it was necessary. Like Minato said, it's taking away from Stark. I look less forward to Kyoraku's battle now (Not to say that I'm not still looking forward to it =D).

Icy_Eagle

Smash Journeyman
Yeah we got that much.
gtfo...

Just because it shortly backed up doesn't make it any less lame...XD

No seriously, I just don't really feel it was necessary. Like Minato said, it's taking away from Stark. I look less forward to Kyoraku's battle now (Not to say that I'm not still looking forward to it =D).
Yeah, I don't really like it either, but I still think Kubo planned this, why else would the guy be left alive for so long?

Thino

Smash Master
no , seriously those kind of things dont impress me anymore in Bleach , we saw that **** with Rangiku , shes not dead and shes geting healed.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
So bleach is getting interesting I've heard. I haven't read the past three chapters. Anyone care to fill me in?

Thino

Smash Master
yea , just the old espada transforming into a skeleton , and the other espada girl with big **** fighting Hitsugaya

nothing much except that

ps : for those who are still following the anime , I dropped it after Ichigo vs Ulquiorra , what episode should I start watching it again ? I heard some fights have very good animation and stuff

Meta77

Smash Apprentice
bah there so so. yea the latest manga chapter was sorta boring. the only funny thing was when the skeleton chased whatever the lieutent of squad 2's name is.

KnnySm3

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, I'm so glad Barragan revealed his release.

I freaking hated that guy before he turned into a skeleton. Now he actually seems worthy to be the Segunda Espada.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
The captains are screwed. No way they can take down these powerful espada. The Vizards need to hurry and show up. Honestly how long does it take to get there.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
lol. I stopped watching it and was going to continue once the filler was over but I never bothered to check.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
The captains are screwed. No way they can take down these powerful espada. The Vizards need to hurry and show up. Honestly how long does it take to get there.
Lol. From what I've seen, they actually have a chance. The four fraccion who went to go destroy the pillars got trashed by vice captains, except for the whale fraccion who got trashed by Komamura... The Vaizards would have easily been there by now, I think they're just waiting to step in. The fraccion aren't as much of a problem as the last few Espada are, and even after all of that they have Gin, Tousen, and Aizen to deal with. The Vaizards will probably step in for extra help against the Espada and Aizen & co. But who knows... in Bleach, you never really know power levels. XD

G U R U

Smash Lord
The Vizards don't give a **** about the espada. All they want is a piece of Aizen and I doubt that the captains would turn a blind eye too them just jumping into the fight. They probably won't show up until all the captains are almost dead ie last minute.

Cerubi

Smash Rookie
OMG I just saw Soifon's Bankai. Oh wait... it's a big *** lazer.. pew pew pew. Im very dissapointed in you Tite Kubo

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Thank you for the spoiler. Now I am tempting to see this in the anime now... which won't come for a while. D: ♥

Scott!

Smash Lord
Just read it. That way, you skip filler, and are caught up, with more just about every Friday.

Also, off the topic of the current events in the manga, I've started watching the anime. For a while I'd felt that the manga was missing something, but couldn't quite put a finger on it. Something had changed though. I figured it out. I miss the time when it was all about the characters. I miss the dynamic of Ichigo and Rukia. I miss the time when it was feasible to remember everyone's name without any trouble, before the onslaught of new characters to fill 13 divisions, and then a slew of arrancars, etc. I do like the rest of it, and enjoy the little bits that we get each week, but what made me care was the beginning, though I did greatly enjoy the Soul Society arc as well.

Top Bottom