• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I guess I'll approve more Momo time in the anime, since she is my favorite character and she was MIA most of the series as well.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
me and my friend are watching all of bleach.
we're about to start on season five (which is not part of the manga, i know)
and i was wondering, how many fights does kenpachi have?

kr3wman

Smash Master
3?

one against Ichigo, one against Tosen and one against Nnoitra.

He probably has more in filler arcs tho. like 2-3 more.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I just noticed this thread an am posting in it for the 1st time. I'm afraid of spoilers and therefore i will c u guys again when I finish reading all the chapters of bleach (currently on chapter 81 and I just started like in the last week)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I haven't read like the past 12 chapters xD.

I just can't help liking the animation way more than the manga.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Lol. Welcome to the Bleach thread, Tin Man. :)

@ Z.e.n- I know. The animation is, you know, just so much more alive. With movement and color and animation and such... I'm the same way.

Thino

Smash Master
LMAO is komamuras bankai really appropriate against someone that fast and strong at the same time

hes just makin his giant puppet a huge slicing target

Thino

Smash Master
he may not be the best captain for this fight then lol , unless he get some help

lets see what kubo will come up with

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I just picked up bleach and I'm starting to enjoy more it since I'm listing to the anime soundtrack while reading the manga. i dont really like the series but it has some pretty good music

Cleo555

Smash Cadet
I still think Bleach's first season was the best. I'm on episode like 165 right now...but i watch it dubbed on cartoon network "then" subbed "then" read the manga. The only problem is, bleach hasnt been on cartoon network recently. I heard that the show turns into fillers from here. But why has it stopped being played?

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Thank god the fillers are done next week. Ichigo vs Ulq GOGOGO!!!
I KNOW!!! I hate the fillers so much. They make no sense. I already read the manga up to were ichigo comes in but still seeing it animated would be pretty sweet.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Urg @ 390! I really just wish that Gin would stop over hyping Aizen.

Zodiac

Smash Master
The manga > the anime.

Kthnxbai.

-Terywj
Manga just doesnt take breaks for fillers. Bleach's fillers are usually quite good, their not crap shoveled from another pile shoveled from another pile of crap like narutos are.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't really even care about the fillers. In my opinion if the anime never had fillers I still think the manga is better. The only "plus" the anime has is during the good fights everything is animated whereas to just pictures. But I call Bleach's anime isn't as a sharp as it should look, unlike Naruto's.

For example, if you watched the Killer Bee v. Sasuke fight in the anime, it was pretty amazing. But if you compared it to say Ichigo v. Grimmjow the animation just wasn't as top notch.

-Terywj

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
HAI GAIZ!

Well if any of you thought the latest chapter wasn't coming, you've been reading Bleach wrong the whole time.

But Bleach will be on hiatus next week. That makes me sad.

-Terywj

Top Bottom