• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Then Kubo will write about how some bull**** mesh of pain, suffering, and fear gave Ichigo the strength of a thousand suns Aizens and broke the seal somehow.

A somewhat less stupid theory would be that when Urahara / Grimmijo defeated the creepy Quincy the seal vanished or sufficient time was given for Urahara to analyze the seal.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
it's aize-

oh wait, this is the bleach thread, damn

ichigo's dad or urahara/yoruichi probs - ichigo hasn't *seen* anyone die just yet so he can't super saiyan (according to shounen rules)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
But while sealed Ichigo could still hear the horrified cries of the dying shinigami, what's to prevent him from hearing all of Soul Society suffer and Kyoraku's cry?

Edit--Reading back, Ichigo indeed felt Byakuya, Rukia, and Renji's deaths so someone like Yama's is even more identifiable. 99.4% sure it's him.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Pleasant surprise if it somehow turns out to be Aizen.
almost tempted to sig this

there's no way it's Aizen. Ichigo, Urahara&friends (and I actually like the idea of Grimmjow since we still don't know whose foot that was last time we saw Urahara) are all in the same place, so if one of them shows up, all of them will probably

division zero would be way cool as well

Minato

穏やかじゃない
As long as we don't get trolled like that one time. Can't believe they made us wait a week for Don Kanonji lol.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
No idea what either of those two words mean, bu I feel like I want to disagree anyway :D

:phone:

9Kplus1

Smash Master
It likely has something to do with the small remnants of his Fullbring -- or something related to the Fullbring arc. Regardless, though, I definitely agree that this week's chapter was pretty nice.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
It likely has something to do with the small remnants of his Fullbring -- or something related to the Fullbring arc. Regardless, though, I definitely agree that this week's chapter was pretty nice.

His design as a Shinigami DID have traces of his previous Fullbring form after all. So that could make sense. Though that'd mean that his Fullbring traces back to Quincy powers...

Fight fire with fire, it seems.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Ichigo is the first part-human part-Shinigami part-Hollow part-Vaizard part-Arrancar part-Fullbring part-Quincy and most importantly part-Aizen in existence, let us praise him.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
so in the end.. what IS Ichigo? is he even human?
My theory? Ichigo is a manifestation of the Soul King.

Explains Isshin's potential relation to the royal guard? Or Ichigo's actually the Soul Prince.

lol

Still. Ichigo's mad OP. But hey, you need to be at this point.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ichigo is some kind of Kirby of his universe, because he's got abilities from, like, everyone.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I'm pissed the guy was just like
"parry, lolz"
*neck stab*

surely... SURELY it shouldn't have been that easy, blut vein or not

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Ichigo can actually stretch his limbs whenever he wants, he just hasn't shown the ability yet. :awesome:
I started keeping up with this series again cus i heard they were killing off like....everyone and I can safely say that if in the next issue, Ichigo says "Autobots, transform and ROLL OUT!" then turns into Optimus Prime and uses his lightsaber and hylian shield to defeat the quincies I wont be even slightly surprised.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I started keeping up with this series again cus i heard they were killing off like....everyone and I can safely say that if in the next issue, Ichigo says "Autobots, transform and ROLL OUT!" then turns into Optimus Prime and uses his lightsaber and hylian shield to defeat the quincies I wont be even slightly surprised.
Pink Reaper! I know it's been a while since we've talked but don't be spoiling the next chapter!

sorry when did this happen, i dont remember aizen losing to anything
I'm sorry did I say "to take out"? I intended to say "bow down in front of".

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Also subscribing to this; just because I can.

This week's episode was... weird....
A whole speed change, when the last episodes were slow as hell, this battle finished in one turn, but then Ichigo happened to do some weird stuff.
I just want to wait until next week and see if they actually explain everything.

Top Bottom